Obama starts his 4th war, for a total of SIX!

What ever happened to the Bush Doctrine of you are either with us or the terrorists?

I guess the rightwing gave up on that one pretty fast. They would rather see the terrorists win than Obama

How many countries did Bush drop bombs in?

Bush: 2
Obama: 5.....and counting.

Did I miss something in the news? Or did Libya and Somalia attack us? Lefties told me we can't attack places that don't attack us. So please, explain to me the Libyan and Somalian attacks on the US, I need your higher level of intellect to explain to me how Bush bombing places that didn't attack us is wrong, but Obama doing it is right. I await your brilliance to be bestowed upon me......
It's different. Somehow. It just is.

code-pink.jpg

4 are police actions....war entails boots on the ground...Yugoslavia, the Balkans etc are redundant...Iraq and Afghanistan are the stupidest wars, and the worst run wars ever, thanks to W. Booosh, the stupidest President ever, and are legacies of Raygun, who started the stupidest, most dangerous political movement ever. Death to Voodoo, and thanks for the SECOND Pub Great Depression. Greedy bastids and morons.:razz:

Why do you hate America? Why do you insist on living in the past? Why aren't you democrats smarter than stupid?? I don't get it.

Ok... why was it OK when Bush went after Al Quaida, but it's not when Obama does it? Why do you love terrorists? I don't get it.

They love terrorists because they put people in like Ronald Reagan and George HW Bush...who funded them.

And George W. Bush..who opens businesses with their families and lets them go.

They hate when they get killed.

Look at how the right is defending Gaddafi. Who killed over 190 Americans and gave George W. Bush (same guy that let Osama go) blood money.

How does the administration determine who to support and who to kill? When Bubba Clinton was in political trouble and the liberal media couldn't keep his peculiar sexual habits secret anymore we ended up using "daisy cutter" bombs on the people in Yugoslavia. Libya isn't a threat to American security these days but what the hell, they are trash in the desert and the president's image is more important.

US Drones just dropped some bombs on somalia...

And the anti-war left still loves him.

U.S. drone targets two leaders of Somali group allied with al-Qaeda - The Washington Post
Gimme a break. No one started a war. Some fucking terrorists - our enemies - got smoked. This is a good thing.

^^^^ This.

To the right wingers whining about Obama's use of the military against terrorists... y'all are dumber than democrats. Please stop being stupid. It's embarrassing for the rest of us to be associated with you.

Thanks.

Last edited:
More dead terrorists?

What's not to love?

Conservatives want to bake them cookies and hope they will be our friends

!
Nasty drones

so, where in the constitution does it give the executive branch the authority to be in 6 wars with only 1/3 of the wars being congress approved? Am I missing something?

Welcome to the 21st century war on terrorism. You got to hit them where they are. Didn't you hear Bushs speech after 9-11? The rightwing loved it when it was Republicans doing it

Conservatives want to bake them cookies and hope they will be our friends

!
Nasty drones

so, where in the constitution does it give the executive branch the authority to be in 6 wars with only 1/3 of the wars being congress approved? Am I missing something?

Welcome to the 21st century war on terrorism. You got to hit them where they are. Didn't you hear Bushs speech after 9-11? The rightwing loved it when it was Republicans doing it

so whats the limit then?

so whats the limit then?
That depends totally on the number of opportunities that present themselves.

Why do you hate America? Why do you insist on living in the past? Why aren't you democrats smarter than stupid?? I don't get it.

Ok... why was it OK when Bush went after Al Quaida, but it's not when Obama does it? Why do you love terrorists? I don't get it.
I can ask the same question of you? Why is it OK when Obama bombs people but when Bush bombed other countries you the left called it treason. You democrats have been slamming bush for years about his policies and screaming whenever he used any force. Now, when the grate Obama does it, everything is suddenly kosher. That is bullshit.
And then there is Libya. What terrorist threat did Libya pose to the US? Double standard bullshit. I support Obama's decision to take out terrorists just like I support Bushes. I cannot support Obama getting involved in conflicts that have no bearing on that goal though and hitting countries that contain no threat to the US just like I do not support Bushes bugling in Iraq. The left hacks here seem to have an issue with consistency though. I believe that was the original point in the OP specifically pointed out that the anti-war left was still supporting him. That support is there even after he act EXACTLY LIKE BUSH.

I can ask the same question of you? Why is it OK when Obama bombs people but when Bush bombed other countries you the left called it treason. You democrats have been slamming bush for years about his policies and screaming whenever he used any force. Now, when the grate Obama does it, everything is suddenly kosher. That is bullshit.
And then there is Libya. What terrorist threat did Libya pose to the US? Double standard bullshit. I support Obama's decision to take out terrorists just like I support Bushes. I cannot support Obama getting involved in conflicts that have no bearing on that goal though and hitting countries that contain no threat to the US just like I do not support Bushes bugling in Iraq. The left hacks here seem to have an issue with consistency though. I believe that was the original point in the OP specifically pointed out that the anti-war left was still supporting him. That support is there even after he act EXACTLY LIKE BUSH.

Obama's not conquering other countries. Even one that did nothing to us.

Both Afghanistan and Iraq were total clusterfucks.

And nothing Obama's done in this regard comes close.

You could call the American Left intellectually dishonest for supporting Obama but calling Bush a war criminal for the same actions, but dishonest is more accurate

Forum List

Back