Obama stands firm. Netanyahu backs down.

and you find that an honorable distinction?

What's wrong with trying to lead the way towards peace? I happen to think that bitch slapping both sides might be a step in the right direction. We've always shook our finger at the Palestinians and consoled the Israelis with pats on the back.....and of course, state of the art weaponry at a reasonable cost.

I find that we stopped the Japoneez in their tracks and now they respect us and are good partners.

What I do not find in the ME is the respect we are do. There is no "leading" some people.

They believe to their last breath in fairy tales and are willing to die with that missconception. Nothing clears the head like total annialation. The few that remain will want to be our bestest buddies forever.

Their are no nations in the Middle East attacking us. There are non-national groups, Al Queda, ect. that do, and are sheltered by some in the Middle East nations. However, annialating the nations for those few would be the same as if we had annialated everyone in Missouri and Kansas for the actions of Quantril and Bloody Bill Anderson.

I'm willing to give up Kansas and Missouri. :lol:

What in THE FUCK are you babbling about? How in GOD'S name did you get that out of my post?

Look, the goal of you Obamabots is to sanitize the Middle East and ensure that not one grain of sand fails to fall under Islamic dominion, right?

I mean, that's why you promote the PLO, Hamas, and Hezbollah, right? Israel is "occupying" Muslim lands, right? So the answer is to get the Jooozz out.

Go fuck yourself, you piece of shit.

I get it....poor people in our own country? Fuck them. Pouring trillions of dollars and thousands of American lives for your imagined pride? Fuck yeah!

The topic isn't "poor people," it's the shunning of our only ally in the Middle East by Fucktard Obama.

As far as the Jooooooz? They need to get along too.

Right, a billion Muslims are actively trying to exterminate them, so the problem is that the Jooozzz are failing to cooperate with the Muslims...

If they would just die, everything would be cool, right sparky?

Go back to the 1965 borders and stop building new settlements, continually horning in on established Palestinian territories and pushing these people into a tighter and tighter area.

The poor little innocent Muslims, they are but a billion, and the mean ol' Jooozzz are persecuting them.

I know, Israel is totally innocent in all of this, right? Of course you probably think that....because you're probably one of those assholes that think we didn't fuck over Native Americans and we were innocent victims.

No, we should not abandon Israel. But we should demand that they start cooperating on a real plan for lasting peace.....and at the same time, tell the Palestinians the same damned thing. I'm sick of this shit.

Abandon?

I'm wondering if you leftists are calling for American troops to help drive the Jews into the sea?

You know what someone ought to do? figure out a way to destroy every middle eastern oil supply there is. Because then, the world would care about the middle east as much as they do Zimbabwe....which is....not at all. It would be worth.the huge fuel price increase.

Cool, then we could live like Zimbabwians, exposed to elements while subsisting on dirt.

Dream the dream of the left. Y'all offer us lives that are short, brutal, and violent.

You Obamabots have a vision for America.

Rwandan_refugee_camp_in_east_Zaire.jpg

obama's diplomacy in Iran has been a massive failure. Netanyahu didn't back down. There is not a single world leader that takes obama seriously. He's become the simple minded cousin at the wedding.

Clearly, Obama has sided with the Muslims as he said he would.

How so? And, when did he say that? Links, please.

"...I will stand with them (Muslims) should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -- The Audacity of Hope, p 261

Ah Frankie repeating a lie that has been busted long ago again I see.....why am I not suprised??????

What he actually said is that he would stand with American immigrants from Pakistan or Arab countries should they be faced with something like the forced detention of Japanese-American families in World War II:

FactCheck.org : Obama’s ‘Dreams of My Father’

As long as obama would refuse to stand with Americans it's all for the good.

Ah Frankie repeating a lie that has been busted long ago again I see.....why am I not suprised??????

What he actually said is that he would stand with American immigrants from Pakistan or Arab countries should they be faced with something like the forced detention of Japanese-American families in World War II:

I wish FactCheck would wipe Obama's cum off their chin before going out in public.

We need to leave everyone alone including Israel. If Israel wants to go to war they should not need to ask our permission just don't ask for or expect our support or aide.

What if Israel is attacked on a large scale?

Even though the political landscape has changed I'll bet the US President's response would be just like the last time.

"The President has agreed - and let me repeat this formally - that all your aircraft and tank losses will be replaced," U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger told the Israelis on Oct. 9, 1973."

Yom Kippur War changed U.S.-Israel ties

Everyone got it wrong. In reality, obama would stand with no one. He stands only for himself. The big Mooch is lucky no one ever asked obama to throw her under the bus.

obama has not be relevant as a world leader since Putin gave him the Mexico City lecture and put him in his place.

I wish FactCheck would wipe Obama's cum off their chin before going out in public.

Get a copy of the book and see for yourself.

What in THE FUCK are you babbling about? How in GOD'S name did you get that out of my post?

Look, the goal of you Obamabots is to sanitize the Middle East and ensure that not one grain of sand fails to fall under Islamic dominion, right?

I mean, that's why you promote the PLO, Hamas, and Hezbollah, right? Israel is "occupying" Muslim lands, right? So the answer is to get the Jooozz out.

Go fuck yourself, you piece of shit.

I get it....poor people in our own country? Fuck them. Pouring trillions of dollars and thousands of American lives for your imagined pride? Fuck yeah!

The topic isn't "poor people," it's the shunning of our only ally in the Middle East by Fucktard Obama.

Right, a billion Muslims are actively trying to exterminate them, so the problem is that the Jooozzz are failing to cooperate with the Muslims...

If they would just die, everything would be cool, right sparky?

The poor little innocent Muslims, they are but a billion, and the mean ol' Jooozzz are persecuting them.

I know, Israel is totally innocent in all of this, right? Of course you probably think that....because you're probably one of those assholes that think we didn't fuck over Native Americans and we were innocent victims.

No, we should not abandon Israel. But we should demand that they start cooperating on a real plan for lasting peace.....and at the same time, tell the Palestinians the same damned thing. I'm sick of this shit.

Abandon?

I'm wondering if you leftists are calling for American troops to help drive the Jews into the sea?

You know what someone ought to do? figure out a way to destroy every middle eastern oil supply there is. Because then, the world would care about the middle east as much as they do Zimbabwe....which is....not at all. It would be worth.the huge fuel price increase.

Cool, then we could live like Zimbabwians, exposed to elements while subsisting on dirt.

Dream the dream of the left. Y'all offer us lives that are short, brutal, and violent.

You Obamabots have a vision for America.

Rwandan_refugee_camp_in_east_Zaire.jpg

The occupied palestinian lands are Judea and Samaria.

How much US aid has this administration threatened to cut off from Israel? George H. W. Bush tried to cut off aid to Israel if settlements weren't halted and he was the most recent one term president.

Only a moroonie would think American Liberals would want the Israelis to die or be driven into the sea or nuked. But considering the source of these moronic and unfounded accusations I'm not suprised in the least.

What about Jordan, Lebanon, South Syria?

All of these were termed "Palestine" by the Ottomans every bit as much as Israel was.

How much US aid has this administration threatened to cut off from Israel? George H. W. Bush tried to cut off aid to Israel if settlements weren't halted and he was the most recent one term president.

Ohhh, the evil JOOOOZZZ drove him from office...

tinfoil_db52b2f10e7fa983f0f9d799a20.jpg

Only a moroonie would think American Liberals would want the Israelis to die or be driven into the sea or nuked. But considering the source of these moronic and unfounded accusations I'm not suprised in the least.

Right, it's not like all the Obamabots on the forum are virulent Antisemites, and vice versa...

BS, Frankie repeated a misquote from a old email campaign.

You know full well that it wasn't a "misquote," but rather an out of context snippet. Obama (or Ayers) wrote it, it is exactly where Frank said it is; BUT when read in context, has a different meaning. Yeah, Obama wasn't swearing loyalty to Muslims, just declaring that he would stand up to the evil conservatives when we start rounding up the Arabs.

My point is that FactcheckED goes on to do the SAME DAMNED THING when they distort his later quote.

What about Jordan, Lebanon, South Syria?

All of these were termed "Palestine" by the Ottomans every bit as much as Israel was.

Ohhh, the evil JOOOOZZZ drove him from office...

tinfoil_db52b2f10e7fa983f0f9d799a20.jpg

Right, it's not like all the Obamabots on the forum are virulent Antisemites, and vice versa...

The Ottoman Empire is History. What matters now is clearly defined and defensible borders....

That you choose to take everything to an extreme is your problem, not mine.

I've only seen a few truly virulent anti-Semites here.

BS, Frankie repeated a misquote from a old email campaign.

You know full well that it wasn't a "misquote," but rather an out of context snippet. Obama (or Ayers) wrote it, it is exactly where Frank said it is; BUT when read in context, has a different meaning. Yeah, Obama wasn't swearing loyalty to Muslims, just declaring that he would stand up to the evil conservatives when we start rounding up the Arabs.

My point is that FactcheckED goes on to do the SAME DAMNED THING when they distort his later quote.

Frankie doubled down. It was both a misquote and taken out of context.

Feel free to start a thread about Factcheck's distorting.

The Ottoman Empire is History.

Yet you keep referring to the name of a region, taking a tiny speck of it, and demanding the inhabitants relinquish it to those you favor?

What matters now is clearly defined and defensible borders....

As defined by WHAT? The Ottomans? Or some Mullah?

Israel has clearly defined borders. When the Muslim Supremacists went to war, those borders expanded. That happens in war.

That you choose to take everything to an extreme is your problem, not mine.

You know, I find the advocacy of eradicating a people to be "extreme."

{"One of the central reasons for creating Hezbollah was to challenge the Zionist program in the region. Hezbollah still preserves this principle, and when an Egyptian journalist visited me after the liberation and asked me if the destruction of Israel and the liberation of Palestine and Jerusalem were Hezbollah's goal, I replied: 'That is the principal objective of Hezbollah, and it is no less sacred than our ultimate goal. The generation that lived through the creation of this entity is still alive. This generation watches documentaries and reads documents that show that the land conquered was called Palestine, not Israel.' We face an entity that conquered the land of another people, drove them out of their land, and committed horrendous massacres. As we see, this is an illegal state; it is a cancerous entity and the root of all the crises and wars and cannot be a factor in bringing about a true and just peace in this region. Therefore, we cannot acknowledge the existence of a state called Israel, not even far in the future, as some people have tried to suggest. Time does not cancel the legitimacy of the Palestinian claim."
-- Hassan Nasrallah, Secretary-General of Lebanon's Hezbollah (or "Party of God"), Middle East Quarterly, Fall 2002}

I've only seen a few truly virulent anti-Semites here.[/QUOTE]

Nothing like shitting on our allies

but nothing surprises me from the administration

How are they getting "shit on"? Does this sound like he feels that he's being "shit on"?
"Benjamin Natanyahu offered an unlikely endorsement of President Barack Obama’s strategy on Iran in a speech on Thursday before the U.N. General Assembly.

"Two days ago President Obama reiterated that the threat of a nuclear Iran cannot be contained,” Netanyahu said. “We thank and support President Obama for his position. I believe Democrats and Republicans alike share his position, and it is shared by leaders around the world … Israel is in discussions with the United States on this issue, and I am confident that we can chart a path forward together

Read more: Netanyahu Takes a Friendlier Approach to Obama on Iran Issue | Swampland | TIME.com

Geez....apparently Obama didn't "ignore" Netanyahu and just "went to Vegas"....because apparently, they worked shit out. Hmmm.....imagine that....they used what we "librul intellectuals" call a.....TELEPHONE!

IMHO....Netanyahu is just giving up on Obama. I think it would be pretty smart to just brush Obama off (which i believe he really did) and do what HE thinks he needs to do. If that's bombing Iran, then that's what will happen. I don't think Bibi gives a shit about what Obama wants, there's no love between those 2. He knows Obama doesn't have his back, he knows he's losing the US as the only ally they have, so they might as well do what they have to do and not expect Obama to have his back, because he won't.

You're right....Netanyahu has just given up on Obama. There was no backing down, he just finally came to the conclusion that he can't count on Obama as an ally any longer.

Forum List

Back