Obama stands firm. Netanyahu backs down.

Since when was stiffing Israel a sign of brilliance? Obama came to New York to be "eye candy" for the broads on the View, but didn't have the stones to meet with a single foreign leader that had traveled thousands of miles to speak at the UN.
If Netanyahu wants to see the President of the United States.

Then he needs to get in line with everyone else and make an appointment.

Because he isn't anyone special; just the leader of a small country with serious issues. :cool:

Good and brave idea!

Tell that to the families of the Americans killed in Benghazi

The chaos in Libya has what to do with Israel?

The chaos in most Muslim countries is fomented by Radical Islam which has vowed to wipe the Jews OUT and therefore has EVERYTHING to do with israel.

But I suspect you already knew this...

and what's the #1 source of radical Islamic outrage? The Israeli/Palestinian bullshit. But that whole thing, contrary to Conservative Opinion....is not one sided.

We need to leave everyone alone including Israel. If Israel wants to go to war they should not need to ask our permission just don't ask for or expect our support or aide.

We need to leave everyone alone including Israel. If Israel wants to go to war they should not need to ask our permission just don't ask for or expect our support or aide.

What if Israel is attacked on a large scale?

Well... if they have all those nukes that they never admit to....let em fly!

Really? What do think the other nuclear armed countries would do to Israel if that scenario took place?

really? What do think the other nuclear armed countries would do to israel if that scenario took place?

as long as they don't send any our way i really don't care. One way or another they have to settle their differences. That is one way.

sorry dude, i have to disagree with you.

OK. Nukes sure settled down the Japs. They have a way of doing that. Have we had any Japoneez "terrorists" ? in the last 70 years?

Last edited:
bibi has to be taken very seriously.

302218_438598119519843_552716705_n.jpg

as long as they don't send any our way i really don't care. One way or another they have to settle their differences. That is one way.

sorry dude, i have to disagree with you.

OK. Nukes sure settled down the Japs. They have a way of doing that. Have we had any Japoneez "terrorists" ? in the last 70 years?

yeah, wellllllll...that WAS when we were the only kid on the block with that particular set of legos.

yeah, wellllllll...that WAS when we were the only kid on the block with that particular set of legos.

We are still the only kid on the block that has ever backed up talk with mushroom clouds.

and you find that an honorable distinction?

What's wrong with trying to lead the way towards peace? I happen to think that bitch slapping both sides might be a step in the right direction. We've always shook our finger at the Palestinians and consoled the Israelis with pats on the back.....and of course, state of the art weaponry at a reasonable cost.

We are still the only kid on the block that has ever backed up talk with mushroom clouds.

What's wrong with trying to lead the way towards peace? I happen to think that bitch slapping both sides might be a step in the right direction. We've always shook our finger at the Palestinians and consoled the Israelis with pats on the back.....and of course, state of the art weaponry at a reasonable cost.

I find that we stopped the Japoneez in their tracks and now they respect us and are good partners.

What I do not find in the ME is the respect we are due. There is no "leading" some people.

They believe to their last breath in fairy tales and are willing to die with that missconception. Nothing clears the head like total annialation. The few that remain will want to be our bestest buddies forever.

Last edited:
How so? And, when did he say that? Links, please.

"...I will stand with them (Muslims) should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -- The Audacity of Hope, p 261

What was the context of that quote?

And how does that one line cherry-picked from the book relate to this thread?

It really doesn't. In the book he was saying he would side with Muslims in America if there were a major public backlash against them.

Clearly, Obama has sided with the Muslims as he said he would.

How so? And, when did he say that? Links, please.

"...I will stand with them (Muslims) should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -- The Audacity of Hope, p 261

The President was talking about law abiding citizens of this nation of the Islamic faith. Any American that would not stand by them if they are persecuted solely for their faith does not deserve the title American. And does not support the US Constitution.

I find that we stopped the Japoneez in their tracks and now they respect us and are good partners.

What I do not find in the ME is the respect we are do. There is no "leading" some people.

They believe to their last breath in fairy tales and are willing to die with that missconception. Nothing clears the head like total annialation. The few that remain will want to be our bestest buddies forever.

Their are no nations in the Middle East attacking us. There are non-national groups, Al Queda, ect. that do, and are sheltered by some in the Middle East nations. However, annialating the nations for those few would be the same as if we had annialated everyone in Missouri and Kansas for the actions of Quantril and Bloody Bill Anderson.

Forum List

Back