Obama stands firm. Netanyahu backs down.

Oldguy

Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Ooop's. Sorry, Mittens. Your BFF Benjamin Netanyahu has thrown you under the bus!

After weeks of tough-talking and bellicosity, probably designed to influence our election in favor of Mitt Romney and amply taken advantage of by the GOP candidate, Benjamin Netanyahu is getting on board with sanctions against Iran, rather than imminent military action.

The hand writing is on the wall: Barack Obama will be President of the United States for the next four years and Bibi is backtracking to make the best deal he can.

Sorry, Mitt. Your friend says you're toast by his actions.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/03/w...?nl=afternoonupdate&emc=edit_au_20121002&_r=0

Yeah? well I'm sick of our young men and women dying in the sand trap of the global golf course....not to mention trillions of our dollars.

Oldguy you fucking moron, did you not know Obama said that about siding with the Muslims?

Nothing like shitting on our allies

but nothing surprises me from the administration

Bush, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton all did similar things in similar circumstances.

It's called Diplomacy.

It's complicated, and without really knowing the players and understand the history, there is just no way you'll see the brilliance of what Obama did.

Yeah? well I'm sick of our young men and women dying in the sand trap of the global golf course....not to mention trillions of our dollars.

Would you support Obama nuking the Jooooozzz, to make way for the new Caliphate? He's got the Muslim Brotherhood all in place, so a quick uniting of the Muslim theocracies, and we're in business. But them Jooozzzz gotta die, they are on Muslim ground. Come on Barry, do your part for the Caliph.

Putting a short leash on Netanyahu is not siding with the muslims.

It's just putting America's interests first and not Israels.

Something our nation's leaders should have done a long time ago. :cool:

Forum List

Back