Obama Staffers Pull Their Bogus Ohio Ballots

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
Thirteen campaign workers for Barack Obama yesterday yanked their voter registrations and ballots in Ohio after being warned by a prosecutor that temporary residents can't vote in the battleground state.

A dozen staffers - including Obama Ohio spokeswoman Olivia Alair and James Cadogan, who recently joined Team Obama - signed a form letter asking the Franklin County elections board to pull their names from the rolls.

Full story here

Paperboy, more shit from you dung heap?:D

What about the war, grannies etc.

Now if I was a rightie, I would call you a retard. But I won't.:eusa_whistle:

Thirteen campaign workers for Barack Obama yesterday yanked their voter registrations and ballots in Ohio after being warned by a prosecutor that temporary residents can't vote in the battleground state.

A dozen staffers - including Obama Ohio spokeswoman Olivia Alair and James Cadogan, who recently joined Team Obama - signed a form letter asking the Franklin County elections board to pull their names from the rolls.

Full story here

That picture you have of Obama makes me mad everytime I see it... Who loves this country McCain or Obama... that's obviously rhetorical..

obama.jpg

Paperboy, more shit from you dung heap?:D

What about the war, grannies etc.

Now if I was a rightie, I would call you a retard. But I won't.:eusa_whistle:

If you don't have anything constructive to add just shut the hell up... are you really that lonely that you have to comment on everything on this board.... Get a life buddy... Let it go... The hatred is going to cut your life short...

You never provide any proof just some dumb comment... This one of the reason liberals have a bad name.... because of people like you...

That picture you have of Obama makes me mad everytime I see it... Who loves this country McCain or Obama... that's obviously rhetorical..

Barrel-scraping bullshit. Mindless crap. Not a word about policy, just a pouting post "who loves this country more?" That is bloody sad.

Get treatment.

The picture I posted was taken before the other one - Duh.

bushtummy-1.jpg

Kman, like you only post the truth, the hole truth and nothing but your spin.

Piss off.:eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back