Obama Spokeswoman: He'll Be Ready to "Rule" on Day One

The difference being that McCain actually attempted to disavow his supporters of such notions.

Though the Muslim thing is a reasonable concern. The guy has two Muslim middle names. Hussein and Mohommed. He went to Muslim schools. His dad's a Muslim. I mean, it isn't off the tracks crazy to perhaps question his religion.

Except the fact that his 20 year history as a christian has been blatantly shown on all media stations. Give me a break, believing that shit is a display of clear ignorance. If you want to defend it then that is your right, just dont expect the majority to agree with you. Bobby Jindal has a weird name, are we supposed to assume he is any more anti american? You do know his real first name is not Bobby do you? Probably not because like most supporters you dont look past the headlines. Are we supposed to judge him because his name is "piyush" and not john or george? How many of you are going to question his motives? Probably none because he happens to have the almighty R next to his name.

Actually, they don't. They're just so disgusted with the Republican Party that this was the best way to bring in new blood.

Obama and Obamabots are sadly mistaken if they think his election in any way indicates an acceptance of lefty policies. Look at the way people voted with regards to issues....see what laws passed and didn't pass during the election.

The American people upheld CONSERVATIVE principles, while voting the non-conservative Republicans out of office.

So don't get all gooey inside thinking this is some sort of endorsement for Obama's looney left boobery.

You said Obama was a Marxist, so Marxism won. Marxism is what the majority voted for, evidently.

I have a question BTW: Why do you cons keep shaving off a few percent from Obama's victory, to lie and make it seem closer than it was? Some Con the other day said Obama won by 3%, you're claiming he won by 4%. Where are you getting these numbers? Pulling them out of your ass?

I checked the election websites at CNN, CBS, and Fox, and they say Obama won by nearly 7%. And with 365 Electoral votes.

You said Obama was a Marxist, so Marxism won. Marxism is what the majority voted for, evidently.

I have a question BTW: Why do you cons keep shaving off a few percent from Obama's victory, to lie and make it seem closer than it was? Some Con the other day said Obama won by 3%, you're claiming he won by 4%. Where are you getting these numbers? Pulling them out of your ass?

I checked the election websites at CNN, CBS, and Fox, and they say Obama won by nearly 7%. And with 365 Electoral votes.

I think in Texas they call that "a thumpin"

I think that the man has been campaigning for long enough that those who voted for him, 52%, have not been baited and switched into anything like you suggest. Rather, I think that you people are having a hard time knowing that you lost the election and are looking for any excuse to take the sting off. Point in case: tis thread focusing on the word "rule" as if Obama is about to form a fucking brown shirt gestapo.

Tell you what.. Check out the video linked below and then come on back and tell us all how Obama voters knew what they were getting.

Breitbart.tv ‘Howard Stern Show’ Quizzes Obama Supporters in Harlem on Candidate Policies

Forum List

Back