Obama Spokesperson Claims Straight Couples Are Ruining Marriage

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
HIlary%20Rosen.jpg

Hilary Rosen, who claimed Ann Romney never worked a day in her life was on "This Week" on ABC saying that straight couples were tearing down the institution of marriage. She claimed that because 1 in 3 marriages end in divorce it proves that straight couples don't make the best marriages. Never mind that she's a lesbian and has switched partners and has adoptive children from the union.

Seems to me the Obama Administration wants to make straight couples out to be bigots, strange, abnormal, whatever negative connotation you can dream up.

So is this to be the new normal?

"Here's one more sort of nonpolitical point, which is, you know, sorry, but straight people don't need any help tearing down the institution of marriage. You're doing just fine as it is. One in three divorces. You know, come on."

"The irony is that really, gay people are looking to do the most conservative thing. They want to fight in the armed forces, you know, to protect our country, and they want to join the institution of marriage, loving committed couples raising children. That, you know, I don't know that that's a conversation that the president ought to have on the campaign trail every day, but I do think it's something we ought to recognize and acknowledge."http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/05/14/Rosen-back-lesbian-divorce

Not only is this short-sighted but is is also discriminatory. Using a one-sided statistic to claim that straights are screwing up the institution of marriage while forgetting that statistics show that Gay couples stay together an average of 6 years while straights stay together an average of 18 according to a study published in Time Magazine back in 2004. Behavior: Do Gay Couples Have An Edge? - TIME

I'm not saying that one is better than the other, but I think Hilary Rosen is. It appears that the left wants us to think that straights are odd and Gays are more acceptable, more admirable, more reliable. Seems to me they want to turn the tables on their targets, straight people. Guess being a liberal means you're black, Muslim, a feminist, and are also Gay......or at least support all of the above. If you're not a liberal or an Obama supporter you're a hater.

Honestly.....who's really showing hatred here now.

Last edited:
'Hate' is now the SOP of Democrats. Anyone who disagrees with them is demonized. Frankly, it's laughable... and pathetic.

HIlary%20Rosen.jpg

Hilary Rosen, who claimed Ann Romney never worked a day in her life was on "This Week" on ABC saying that straight couples were tearing down the institution of marriage. She claimed that because 1 in 3 marriages end in divorce proves that straight couples don't make the best marriages. Never mind that she's a lesbian and has switched partners and has adoptive children from the union.

Seems to me the Obama Administration wants to make straight couples out to be bigots, strange, abnormal, whatever negative connotation you can dream up.

"Here's one more sort of nonpolitical point, which is, you know, sorry, but straight people don't need any help tearing down the institution of marriage. You're doing just fine as it is. One in three divorces. You know, come on."

"The irony is that really, gay people are looking to do the most conservative thing. They want to fight in the armed forces, you know, to protect our country, and they want to join the institution of marriage, loving committed couples raising children. That, you know, I don't know that that's a conversation that the president ought to have on the campaign trail every day, but I do think it's something we ought to recognize and acknowledge."http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/05/14/Rosen-back-lesbian-divorce

Not only is this short-sighted but is is also discriminatory. Using a one-sided statistic to claim that straights are screwing up the institution of marriage while forgetting that statistics show that Gay couples stay together an average of 6 years while straights stay together an average of 18 according to a study published in Time Magazine back in 2004. Behavior: Do Gay Couples Have An Edge? - TIME

I'm not saying that one is better than the other, but I think Hilary Rosen is. It appears that the left wants us to think that straights are odd and Gays are more acceptable, more admirable, more reliable. Seems to me they want to turn the tables on their targets, straight people. Guess being a liberal means you're black, Muslim, a feminist, and are also Gay......or at least support all of the above. If you're not a liberal or an Obama supporter you're a hater.

Honestly...Rosen isn't an Obama spokesperson. Another lie by Mudwhistle. Raise your hand if you're surprised.

HIlary%20Rosen.jpg

Hilary Rosen, who claimed Ann Romney never worked a day in her life was on "This Week" on ABC saying that straight couples were tearing down the institution of marriage. She claimed that because 1 in 3 marriages end in divorce proves that straight couples don't make the best marriages. Never mind that she's a lesbian and has switched partners and has adoptive children from the union.

Honestly...Rosen isn't an Obama spokesperson. Another lie by Mudwhistle. Raise your hand if you're surprised.

Okay......if you say so.

Guess we have to go back and prove it again because some folks refuse to face the truth.

Last edited:
Intelligence is ruining marriage. People getting married, and people staying married has been on a consistent downward trend for about the last 100 years. Numbers don't tell political lies.

Doesn't matter that this is the implication the Obama Administration is currently pushing.

"Romney spokesman says killing Bin Laden was a mistake".

Since that is what you think and you support Romney; can we just make that jump in logic and tell the same lie you just told?

HIlary%20Rosen.jpg

Okay......if you say so.

Guess we have to go back and prove it again because some folks refuse to face the truth.

I'm sorry, you asked a question:

"Is this the new normal?"

Yes it is. Whenever you post something about Obama, you often lie. As you just did.

Well at least Rosen is only being accused of being a Obama spokesperson..Rush is always accused of being the LEADER of the Republican party..

and Rosen is deeply connected to the Obama white house..that is just a fact

Well at least Rosen is only being accused of being a Obama spokesperson..Rush is always accused of being the LEADER of the Republican party..

Rush gets invited to speak at the GOP's biggest yearly event. Nevermind all of that jazz.

He's not "THE" leader, just "A" leader of the GOP. Ask Michael Steele.

HIlary%20Rosen.jpg

Hilary Rosen, who claimed Ann Romney never worked a day in her life was on "This Week" on ABC saying that straight couples were tearing down the institution of marriage. She claimed that because 1 in 3 marriages end in divorce it proves that straight couples don't make the best marriages. Never mind that she's a lesbian and has switched partners and has adoptive children from the union.

One in Three.....Bullschit! Nearly half of U S marriages end in divorce

I'll bet that Gay and Lesbian marriages have a much better stat than that.

'Hate' is now the SOP of Democrats. Anyone who disagrees with them is demonized. Frankly, it's laughable... and pathetic.

GC,, it's been that way since President Bush was in office.. then at regular intervals Jillian arrives to tell us we have obama derangement syndrome.
it makes me go :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Okay......if you say so.

I'm sorry, you asked a question:

"Is this the new normal?"

Yes it is. Whenever you post something about Obama, you often lie. As you just did.

Prove it.

I can prove I'm not. It was proved weeks ago.

Hilary Rosen is working as an Obama spokesperson. She works with other Obama Administration media people. Her comment about Ann Romney was merely a blip. She's back at it like it never happened. She was on the panel on "Meet The Press" a couple of weeks ago in an attempt to smooth over her image, but she represents Obama on the morning talk-shows and other programs.

Typical "yeah but" response. Glad to see you too can recognize the lie.

Rosen is not a spokesperson for President Obama.

Mudwhistle lied. Again.

Typical "yeah but" response. Glad to see you too can recognize the lie.

Rosen is not a spokesperson for President Obama.

Mudwhistle lied. Again.

why does it bother you so much? she fits right in and pretty much says what a lot of liberals think..:lol:

Karl Rove started a pretty fashionable trend. Demonize with truthiness.

The trend was in politics before Rove, he came close to perfecting it though.

Past vicious ads: Willie Horton, 1988, LBJ and the nuke ad against Goldwater. I was too young to see the LBJ ad, though I have read it set a new standard for "fear this candidate" media. Though the GOP rejects more so called "abnormal" sections of America, the politics of EXCLUSION have been around since................

Forum List

Back