Obama spokesman won’t deny he knew McCain’s injuries limited his computer use

OMG are they kidding?

his injuries don't limit his use of the computer and if they are trying to say they do it's going to backfire on them considering how many disabled people use the computer.

who the fuck types with their arms outstretched anyway? who the fuck is McCain frankenstein?

His fingers seem to work just fine and if that were the case why didn't he say that when asked what kind of computer he uses instead of claiming ignorance?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzi9cXgmhyc&feature=related]YouTube - John Mccain what computer do you prefer to use?[/ame]

OMG are they kidding?

his injuries don't limit his use of the computer and if they are trying to say they do it's going to backfire on them considering how many disabled people use the computer.

who the fuck types with their arms outstretched anyway? who the fuck is McCain frankenstein?

His fingers seem to work just fine and if that were the case why didn't he say that when asked what kind of computer he uses instead of claiming ignorance?

YouTube - John Mccain what computer do you prefer to use?

John McCain = Frankenstein's Creature

One of the many common mistakes (not saying you knew this or not) is thinking Frankenstein was the monster when he was the doctor himself. (Least in the original novel)

The Republican Party = Dr. Frankenstein though.

:rofl:

$2480058873_02f2ae15b2.jpg

Still though, I find this funny. :eusa_whistle:

Please what BS, I taught children who had pencils velcroed to their hands and used templates so they could only hit one key.

Another example of defending something that is actually irrelevant, the worst part is the republicans are running against their own legacy of failures and you fools defend it and pretend this alternate reality is true.

The Whiner's Recession | CommonDreams.org

"This is the Bush-McCain economy. Senator McCain may have forgotten, but President Bush already tried his economic policies and the results are not good. We have just been through a business cycle in which the wage of the typical worker and the typical working family fell. This is the first time that has ever happened."

Please what BS, I taught children who had pencils velcroed to their hands and used templates so they could only hit one key.

Another example of defending something that is actually irrelevant, the worst part is the republicans are running against their own legacy of failures and you fools defend it and pretend this alternate reality is true.

see that is exactly my point!

The Whiner's Recession | CommonDreams.org

"This is the Bush-McCain economy. Senator McCain may have forgotten, but President Bush already tried his economic policies and the results are not good. We have just been through a business cycle in which the wage of the typical worker and the typical working family fell. This is the first time that has ever happened."

Are you talking to me? Just wondering because so you know I was agreeing with you and Silence.

I was calling the current McCain a creation of the Republican Party.

Forum List

Back