Obama Spokesman Calls Newt Or Anyone Who Says They Can Lower Gas Prices Liars

obama-giving-middle-finger.jpg

Fuck You America

This is what the Obama Administration is saying to anyone who says if they were president they could lower the price of gas.

Jay Carney said the administration will try to "mitigate the effects" of high gas prices, but they don't want to talk about lowering prices and he also said anyone else who says they can get prices back down is lying.

Well folks, as long as Obama is president forget about lower gas prices. He's not gonna even try to deal with it. Just get used to it. That is what they're saying. He can't do anything about it and don't ask him to lift a finger to try.

If they're talking like this during an election year imagine what's coming next year once he figures he doesn't have to answer to the voters anymore. Trust me, come next year we are really in for it.

we-are-so-fucked.jpg
i_want_you_to_shut_the_fuck_up.jpg

Link

White House: Anyone who says gas could be $2.50 is “lying” | WTVR.com
Carney: Newt Gingrich “Lying” About $2.50 Gas | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier
Newt Gingrich's $2.50 gas promise - Feb. 24, 2012

The right does not like the truth?

The ONLY way gas will see $2.50 again is for a massive worldwide depression to hit. I do not think anyone wants that.

Obama Spokesman Calls Newt Or Anyone Who Says They Can Lower Gas Prices Liars

And he's 100% correct for saying that, too.

Just to make your morning even more depressing...it is hard for a sitting President to affect the price of gas in the short term but their policies will affect the price of gas over the long term...which means that we're going to keep seeing gas go higher because of the policies of this Administration.

But why should this come as a surprise to anyone? Barry has been telling us that we "need" higher gas prices for years now. He seems to feel that $6 a gallon is appropriate and he's got Steven Chu in there as our Energy Secretary doing the best he can to get us there.

You won't hear that from Jay Carney though...he'll be in full damage control mode all summer long as prices continue to rise.

the ONLY long term way to reduce gas prices increases is to develop and implement alternative energy sources.
You know those things like CFL's, Electric cars, wind generation, etc that most all right wingers hate.

The best way to lower gas prices is open the floodgates for domestic drilling all over the U.S. There are plenty of drilling rigs owned by domestic family drilling services ready to go. Cut drilling regulations as well as refining regulations.

You are really very ignorant or a liar. Of course, the possibility of being both is highly possible.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

By Neela Banerjee, Los Angeles Times

WASHINGTON -- Against the backdrop of gasoline prices rising at the pump in an election year, a new Obama administration report cites "significant progress" in reducing foreign oil imports and increasing domestic oil and gas production.

The report by six federal agencies was released early Monday on the first anniversary of a speech by President Barack Obama in which he pledged to reduce U.S. dependence on foreign oil imports by one-third in about a decade.

According to the study, the United States reduced net imports of crude oil last year by 10 percent, or 1 million barrels a day. The United States now imports 45 percent of its petroleum, down from 57 percent in 2008, and is on track to meet Mr. Obama's long-term goal, the administration maintains.

Read more: Obama report: Oil imports dropping, domestic production highest since '03

Fuck You America

This is what the Obama Administration is saying to anyone who says if they were president they could lower the price of gas.

Jay Carney said the administration will try to "mitigate the effects" of high gas prices, but they don't want to talk about lowering prices and he also said anyone else who says they can get prices back down is lying.

Well folks, as long as Obama is president forget about lower gas prices. He's not gonna even try to deal with it. Just get used to it. That is what they're saying. He can't do anything about it and don't ask him to lift a finger to try.

If they're talking like this during an election year imagine what's coming next year once he figures he doesn't have to answer to the voters anymore. Trust me, come next year we are really in for it.

we-are-so-fucked.jpg

Link

Carney: Newt Gingrich “Lying” About $2.50 Gas | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

The ONLY way gas will see $2.50 again is for a massive worldwide depression to hit. I do not think anyone wants that.

That's utterly ridiculous.

I think we should pump every single drop of oil in the USA, out of the ground, turn it into cheap gas, burn it all up at cheap prices, then when all of our oil is gone, we can truly be held hostage by any country that still has oil.

Would that be a great thing or not?

I think we should pump every single drop of oil in the USA, out of the ground, turn it into cheap gas, burn it all up at cheap prices, then when all of our oil is gone, we can truly be held hostage by any country that still has oil.

I did not realize you were a republican?

You are being sarcastic, as you believe we need to do everything possible to STOP using our fossil fuel resources.

You, Barry and Chu would like nothing better than to have $9.99 a gallon gas, thereby ruining the lives of middle class Americans and completely fucking the poor.

We have listened to you, and you will pay the price at the ballot box.

2008:

"No president has the power to increase or lower gas prices. Those are market forces!" -Cal Thomas speaking on FOX

"The next time you hear a politician say he or she will bring down oil prices, understand it's complete B.S." -Bill O'Reilly

NOW:

"Tomorrow President Obama will speak in Miami about gas prices. But he is likely to have no solutions. However, if the Obama administration wanted to, it could ask Congress to raise export taxes on the oil companies to encourage them to sell their products here. Think about it. The oil companies are regulated by the federal government. They can't drill on land nor in American waters without permission from the feds. Many Republicans want to drill baby drill but what's the point if all the oil goes to China? Increased production obviously doesn't mean lower prices for us." -O'Reilly

Cal Thomas is a political commentator. He doesn't know anymore than you do what controls the oil market.

Bill O'Reilly admitted he didn't know what he was talking about. He simply said he didn't believe it was possible for the president to effect prices. He's a journalist, not an expert.

When a politician's policies have an affect on the market, it does drive up the cost of the product. While he can't directly say, "lower the cost", what he does drives speculation and prices.

If you don't think his policies impact the market, just look at your most recent personal health insurance increases.

You are being sarcastic, as you believe we need to do everything possible to STOP using our fossil fuel resources.

No I am not. What I want is what the Repub party wants. I want every drop gone so that we can put an end to this constant bull shit about oil and gas prices and drill baby drill.

When we have no oil left in the USA, we will figure out an alternative. Or we will be held hostage to every single country that has oil in the ground.

And that is the Repub party platform. Pump it all, Prices will be 2.5o a gallon. Maybe lower. For a while.
Then we will pay whatever price is out there for oil. With no alternatives.

Is that a great plan or what?

Fuck You America

we-are-so-fucked.jpg

Link

Increased oil production would help.
So would new regimes in Syria and Iran.

Or we could leave it in the ground, suffer high prices now and still truly be held hostage by any country that actually drills for oil.

No I am not.

All kidding aside, yes you are.

You, Barry and Chu want to fuck the little guy in America over by getting those gas prices up in the stratosphere - just like Europe.

This is stated policy.

And you will pay for it at the ballot box.

The best way to lower gas prices is open the floodgates for domestic drilling all over the U.S. There are plenty of drilling rigs owned by domestic family drilling services ready to go. Cut drilling regulations as well as refining regulations.

You are really very ignorant or a liar. Of course, the possibility of being both is highly possible.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

By Neela Banerjee, Los Angeles Times

WASHINGTON -- Against the backdrop of gasoline prices rising at the pump in an election year, a new Obama administration report cites "significant progress" in reducing foreign oil imports and increasing domestic oil and gas production.

The report by six federal agencies was released early Monday on the first anniversary of a speech by President Barack Obama in which he pledged to reduce U.S. dependence on foreign oil imports by one-third in about a decade.

According to the study, the United States reduced net imports of crude oil last year by 10 percent, or 1 million barrels a day. The United States now imports 45 percent of its petroleum, down from 57 percent in 2008, and is on track to meet Mr. Obama's long-term goal, the administration maintains.

Read more: Obama report: Oil imports dropping, domestic production highest since '03

What I find fascinating is how this Adminstration is touting the increased oil and gas production since they took office as if "they" were the ones responsible for that increase. The truth is that oil and gas production has decreased on lands controlled by the Federal Government. The increase in production has come from State and private lands. In reality we've seen an increase in production DESPITE this Administration's policies. In the the future we'll continue to see a decrease in production from Federally controlled lands because of Obama policies.

You, Barry and Chu would like nothing better than to have $9.99 a gallon gas, thereby ruining the lives of middle class Americans and completely fucking the poor.

We have listened to you, and you will pay the price at the ballot box.

Nope Zeke is taking a long term planning approach.
Best to use their oil up first and then ours.

Any one having trouble buying all the gas they need or can afford? Guess there is not much of a supply problem then.

Pump it all out and burn it. Then we will find an alternative.

Of course the rethugs will blame whoever is President when the USA oil runs out. For all that pumping.

Or maybe Rethugs think we have the most vast oil reserves in the world. And can flood the market with cheap crude.

Who knows what Rethugs think anymore. They are cornfused.

Open up ANWR.
Oil would drop immediately.
So would gas.

You are delusional.

Exactly! Because increased supply never causes prices to drop.

They might drop very marginally for a short time.
Fast growing demand in India and China will keep the price up no matter what we do.
We are in a global economy now.
It is what the right and many on the left wanted.
Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

obama isn't interested in lowering gas prices. He is interested in mitigating the effects of high gas prices and if the public would listen to him and buy a new "green" car, they wouldn't care about high gas prices. It's all about the vision. His vision. End suburban living. Move into vertical space close to work so you can bicycle and get a new car. Mitigate those effects, adapt, you adapt, to the way he wants you to be.

Forum List

Back