So what did they blackmail Roberts with?

I would love to know. Fuck his career and legacy, he sacrificed his honor and betrayed the COTUS that he took an oath to.

I suspect somehing different.

Something along the lines of Roberts in a picture at a frat party with his dick stuck somewhere it didn't belong. Ithas to be something he could not explain.

Fucking govt. is still spying and Trump is president and the spying will continue after Trump, get a grip on reality..Hell the next door neighbor spies on the neighborhood also..It's a part of being human...

My neighbors would fall asleep spying on me...loll...But I actually had a peeping tom in the 1980's lol

Now they reach in and shut my shades..:rofl:

Fucking govt. is still spying and Trump is president and the spying will continue after Trump, get a grip on reality..Hell the next door neighbor spies on the neighborhood also..It's a part of being human...

My neighbors would fall asleep spying on me...loll...But I actually had a peeping tom in the 1980's lol

Now they reach in and shut my shades..:rofl:
And lock the door...

Are yous so naive to not think that Trump has spies and uses them to hear what is said about him....He already let his cat out of the bag when he said no one gets appointed in the govt. until they are checked out to see if they have ever said anything negative about himself....
so - you're first admitting obama spies, then you run to "but they do it too" without any proof whatsoever.

how...liberal of you.

if spying is wrong then your boy was dead wrong many many times. where is your rage? you deflect and admit guilt at the same time.

how...liberal of you.

Seriously I know you are busy working, but in your spare time....please find any creditable source for this bogus story The Tree put out...
what story would i be citing?

moonboy said TRUMP SPIES TOO w/o links to make obama's spying ok. i called him on it and then asked him to provide a link of trump spying.

you tell me what link i'm supposed to supply to verify my question that wasn't already there in the original statement and how come you don't seem to care moonie doesn't have to prove his claims to trumps spying.

that should keep you busy to lunch.

I mean the Tree's claim that Obama was busted spying on all of these people..

Are yous so naive to not think that Trump has spies and uses them to hear what is said about him....He already let his cat out of the bag when he said no one gets appointed in the govt. until they are checked out to see if they have ever said anything negative about himself....
so - you're first admitting obama spies, then you run to "but they do it too" without any proof whatsoever.

how...liberal of you.

if spying is wrong then your boy was dead wrong many many times. where is your rage? you deflect and admit guilt at the same time.

how...liberal of you.

Seriously I know you are busy working, but in your spare time....please find any creditable source for this bogus story The Tree put out...
what story would i be citing?

moonboy said TRUMP SPIES TOO w/o links to make obama's spying ok. i called him on it and then asked him to provide a link of trump spying.

you tell me what link i'm supposed to supply to verify my question that wasn't already there in the original statement and how come you don't seem to care moonie doesn't have to prove his claims to trumps spying.

that should keep you busy to lunch.

I mean the Tree's claim that Obama was busted spying on all of these people..
how am i involved in that? i never made mention of that at all - only bagging on moonboy saying OBAMA SPIES, TRUMP SPIES, THEY ALL SPY!!!!

Well, we always knew the Son of a Bitch from Chicago was crooked as the shit filled river that shares it's name with the same shit filled city.

But we didn't know he was this corrupt. According to Judge Napolitano, Scalia shared with him his concern over the Obama's Regime's spying on the Supreme Court and what they were privately discussing, and the fact that other members of SCOTUS had the same belief, noting that there was no way that the Obama Administration would be able to know certain things without there being Surveillance being conducted on him and other member of SCOTUS.

Then there is the revelation that James Clapper secretly relaxed certain unmasking rules just a few weeks after President Trump had won the election to allow people like Susan Rice, Comey, and Loretta Lynch to insulate themselves as being the sources of leaks, and disseminate classified and unmasked intelligence to pretty much everyone in a coordinated smear campaign no doubt Ordered By Obama Bin Spying as a big Fuck You to The American People and Democracy shortly before creating his Operation Resist Arrest initiative to form a Confederate Government. No wonder he resigned so abruptly.

Combine this with multiple violations of the Espionage Act and 18 months of illegal surveillance of The Trump Campaign team, Pakistani Hackers with criminal records working for The DNC and HIllary Clinton who were selling information, and had Super User access to Opposition Congressmen's Private Files, and James Comey, not only doing everything he could to excuse Clinton's crimes and sweep them under the rug, but also do everything he could to sabotage The Presidency and interrupt the Peaceful Transition of Power, even going so far to personally leak classified intel to The Press, and you have what can only be described as a coordinated attempt by Obama Bin Lying to Collude with several heads of Powerful Government Agencies and Bureaus to conduct a soft coup. This was and is an Operation to Subvert American Democracy.
We even have attempts to commit massive voter fraud by The DNC through Motor Voter Registrations and having Millions of Illegals vote in the last election.

This was a subversive coordinated campaign that The Soviet Union's KGB would be proud of. We even had THE FBI & DNC disseminating Propaganda and colluding with the Ukraine & Foreign Spies to promote a Russian Sourced Fake Dossier, and an Entire Political Party trying to rig an election and engaging in Manufactured Political Lies with the help of The Disgraced President of The United States of America to promote a Fake Narrative to destabilize our Government and jeopardize our relations with Foreign Nations.

My question is this... When is Mueller going to investigate The Obama Regime for the DOUBLE DIGIT SCANDALS, this one being the Cherry on top and dwarfing Watergate on Steroids?

This is your Government out of control, with NO CHECKS and Balances on The Deep State. No Accountability. LAWLESSNESS!

These are the kind of felonies that send people to jail, and destabilize governments if there are no penalties, and no justice served. This is what Venezuela looks like when Tyrants turn The Power of Government against it's own people.

The only way The American People will know if Mueller is an honest man and if Washington is finally going to be cleaned up is if some people in The Obama Administration are finally going to do some jail time. And we aren't talking about a slap on the wrist. We had corruption at the IRS, FBI, DOJ, & NSA, as well as THE DNC, The Presidency, and his hand picked successor, Hillary Clinton who was every bit as rotten to the core as the Chief Rotten Apple, Obama Bin Spying!

iu

The NSA Has Loosened Its Privacy Rules, Just in Time For Trump

Obama appointed stooges to SCOTUS, so why would they then not report to their leader?

Well, we always knew the Son of a Bitch from Chicago was crooked as the shit filled river that shares it's name with the same shit filled city.

But we didn't know he was this corrupt. According to Judge Napolitano, Scalia shared with him his concern over the Obama's Regime's spying on the Supreme Court and what they were privately discussing, and the fact that other members of SCOTUS had the same belief, noting that there was no way that the Obama Administration would be able to know certain things without there being Surveillance being conducted on him and other member of SCOTUS.

Then there is the revelation that James Clapper secretly relaxed certain unmasking rules just a few weeks after President Trump had won the election to allow people like Susan Rice, Comey, and Loretta Lynch to insulate themselves as being the sources of leaks, and disseminate classified and unmasked intelligence to pretty much everyone in a coordinated smear campaign no doubt Ordered By Obama Bin Spying as a big Fuck You to The American People and Democracy shortly before creating his Operation Resist Arrest initiative to form a Confederate Government. No wonder he resigned so abruptly.

Combine this with multiple violations of the Espionage Act and 18 months of illegal surveillance of The Trump Campaign team, Pakistani Hackers with criminal records working for The DNC and HIllary Clinton who were selling information, and had Super User access to Opposition Congressmen's Private Files, and James Comey, not only doing everything he could to excuse Clinton's crimes and sweep them under the rug, but also do everything he could to sabotage The Presidency and interrupt the Peaceful Transition of Power, even going so far to personally leak classified intel to The Press, and you have what can only be described as a coordinated attempt by Obama Bin Lying to Collude with several heads of Powerful Government Agencies and Bureaus to conduct a soft coup. This was and is an Operation to Subvert American Democracy.
We even have attempts to commit massive voter fraud by The DNC through Motor Voter Registrations and having Millions of Illegals vote in the last election.

This was a subversive coordinated campaign that The Soviet Union's KGB would be proud of. We even had THE FBI & DNC disseminating Propaganda and colluding with the Ukraine & Foreign Spies to promote a Russian Sourced Fake Dossier, and an Entire Political Party trying to rig an election and engaging in Manufactured Political Lies with the help of The Disgraced President of The United States of America to promote a Fake Narrative to destabilize our Government and jeopardize our relations with Foreign Nations.

My question is this... When is Mueller going to investigate The Obama Regime for the DOUBLE DIGIT SCANDALS, this one being the Cherry on top and dwarfing Watergate on Steroids?

This is your Government out of control, with NO CHECKS and Balances on The Deep State. No Accountability. LAWLESSNESS!

These are the kind of felonies that send people to jail, and destabilize governments if there are no penalties, and no justice served. This is what Venezuela looks like when Tyrants turn The Power of Government against it's own people.

The only way The American People will know if Mueller is an honest man and if Washington is finally going to be cleaned up is if some people in The Obama Administration are finally going to do some jail time. And we aren't talking about a slap on the wrist. We had corruption at the IRS, FBI, DOJ, & NSA, as well as THE DNC, The Presidency, and his hand picked successor, Hillary Clinton who was every bit as rotten to the core as the Chief Rotten Apple, Obama Bin Spying!

iu

The NSA Has Loosened Its Privacy Rules, Just in Time For Trump

Obama appointed stooges to SCOTUS, so why would they then not report to their leader?

SCOTUS is not supposed to be discussing court cases with Der Fuehrer.
Do you think Scalia was lying?

But they need to disarm us for our own "safety" right?
Ask The People of Venezuela how they feel about being disarmed and having their own government turned against them.
Same thing was done at the end of the Weimar Democratic Republic before The Nazis too over and extinguished Democracy and Individual Rights in favor of Collective Rights of The Nazi Party.

Hussein spied on everybody. That's Chicago politics. He used the IRS to spy on and punish political enemies and then he issued an executive order that prevented the IRS head from being forced to testify about the corruption. He used the CIA to spy on the FBI and the FBI to spy on the CIA and both agencies to spy on U.S. citizens and republican politicians.

needs some sort of support for obama's alleged spying on the supreme court.
NSA Whistleblower: NSA Spies On Congress, Supreme Court, White House, And Probably Trump

"NSA whistleblower Bill Binney, who left the intel agency in 2001, told Tucker Carlson not only was Donald Trump probably spied on but also members of Congress and the Supreme Court. Binney also talked about NSA employees who spied on spouses and significant others to see if they were being cheated on. Binney is a 30-year veteran of the National Security Agency.

"Inside NSA there are a set of people who are -- and we got this from another NSA whistleblower who witnessed some of this -- they're inside there, they are targeting and looking at all the members of the Supreme Court, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Congress, both House and Senate, as well as the White House," Binney said..."
So someone who left the agency 8 years before Obama became president is privy to the doings of the agency a decade later? "Probably" == "actually did"?

Most criminal administration in US history!

Obama illegally used the IRS as a political weapon against Americans.

Obama illegally spied on / hacked reporters.

Obama illegally spied on the media.

Obama illegally spied on Americans.

Obama illegally spied on the Senate.

Obama illegally spied on the Supreme Court.

Snowflakes be like, "He's the greatest President in US history'.

:udaman:

Forum List

Back