Obama spent nearly $700,000 for stage, lights in Berlin

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
I think Sarah got the better deal...

Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama paid a German company nearly $700,000 for staging, sound and lighting services at the time he delivered a speech this summer in Berlin and declared himself a citizen of both the U.S. and the world.

Story here

I think Sarah got the better deal...

Story here

This is hilarious, Obama spends over 700,000 on lighting-- not to mention travel expenses and hotels on campaigning in a foreign country and his camp has the nerve to say a thing about Palin clothing for campaigning here in American –where votes count? Please!

CaféAuLait;871984 said:
This is hilarious, Obama spends over 700,000 on lighting-- not to mention travel expenses and hotels on campaigning in a foreign country and his camp has the nerve to say a thing about Palin clothing for campaigning here in American –where votes count? Please!

Actually, his camp never said anything about her clothes. The media did. And the reason why the media did was because Palin was making herself out to be one of us, one of the poor people, a regular Joe Six Pack. Joe Six Packs don't wear $150,000 worth of clothes in two months.

Obama spending $700,000 on lighting has nothing to do with how he's portrayed. He has made no secret, nor has the media made no secret, about how much money he's made from donations. And all of his money comes from private donors because he opted out of public financing. McCain's camp used taxpayer money to buy Palin $150,000 worth of clothes.

At least clothing, one gets some use out of.

Lighting? GMAFB. Does he have to be just the "right" shade of black? Not too dark, not too light?

I love how Gibson asked him about his donor list and to reveal it and he said it would be difficult for 3.1 million donators for them to organize.

Dude, it's the 21st fuckin century, not like we need 100,000 pieces of paper, you can fit all that info on a cd...they have all that shit on a mainframe somewhere

And don't forget he went to the gym at the Ritz instead of going to see the troops since he couldn't bring his lights and cameras with him.

Forum List

Back