Obama spending binge never happened

Yeah. all that money that we owe just magically disappeared. It was never spent. It's not Obama's fault.

I only have to ask why bother continuing the lie now that he has a second term? It's not like he can be unelected by admitting the truth about his out of control spending

LOL, I think you're actually serious too. You people never cease to amaze.

Um, well there's the "Obama's a spending crack ho" point

But nothing that you posted indicates that. You posted what the deficit is, but not how that money was spent.

Did someone hack your account to make you look like an idiot?

So Obama really has record deficits of over $1T annually, but....um, he spent it wisely?

So we had no prior spending obligations that carried into Obamas term? All spending was brand new spending under Obama? Interesting.

But nothing that you posted indicates that. You posted what the deficit is, but not how that money was spent.

So Obama really has record deficits of over $1T annually, but....um, he spent it wisely?

So we had no prior spending obligations that carried into Obamas term? All spending was brand new spending under Obama? Interesting.

So Reagan's deficits were really Carters? Nixons? LBJ?

Some of it, of course. It's looking at the details that tell us how much. Have you looked at the details of how this money was spent? Of course not, that takes effort and the possibility of learning something. Two things we know that are frowned upon.

Some of it, of course. It's looking at the details that tell us how much. Have you looked at the details of how this money was spent? Of course not, that takes effort and the possibility of learning something. Two things we know that are frowned upon.

Obama's Budget Ideas

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TuLBa-rgBk]Blues Brothers - not my fault - YouTube[/ame]

Obama's Budget Ideas

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TuLBa-rgBk]Blues Brothers - not my fault - YouTube[/ame]

And with that you obviously have decided to concede. Thanks, it's been fun.

Yeah. all that money that we owe just magically disappeared. It was never spent. It's not Obama's fault.

I only have to ask why bother continuing the lie now that he has a second term? It's not like he can be unelected by admitting the truth about his out of control spending
You people really are just a bunch of dumbasses, aren't you? I mean, it wasn't all a stunt for the election - you really are stupid, and totally politically ignorant. :lol:

No. Reagan's actions created Reagan's deficits (which Cheney said didn't matter).

Reagan's deficits were passed on to HW Bush and Clinton.

Clinton paid them all down.

Shrub created his own deficits, with an All-Republican Congress, and passed those deficits on to Obama, who is now paying those down.

You're not too fucking bright, are you Francis?

Last edited:
This just in, we never got our credit downgraded either.:lmao:

No shit, but what I don't understand is the liberal love affair to compromise with backwards conservatives.

New Topics

Forum List

Back