Obama spending binge never happened

Fuck You! Either comment on the topic or go fuck yourself. Considering who I'm talking to I don't care either way, ball-licker.

Ok, I'll settle for a simple "I messed up, sorry about that". Let's try that.

Thanks but I'll stick with "Fuck You". I already posted that I linked to the wrong story and then I corrected it. All else considered, where you're concerned a resounding fuck you is about all "you" will ever get.

You can feel free to comment on the topic but we all know your out of gas there too.

Real men don't admit when they're wrong, right?

Ok, I'll settle for a simple "I messed up, sorry about that". Let's try that.

Thanks but I'll stick with "Fuck You". I already posted that I linked to the wrong story and then I corrected it. All else considered, where you're concerned a resounding fuck you is about all "you" will ever get.

You can feel free to comment on the topic but we all know your out of gas there too.

Look you little twit POS. I don't like you and never did and...never will. Did you forget our exchanges when I first came here?

You're an asshole and as such I will always treat you that way.

I don't give two fucks what people here think of me. If you have inferiority issues then you can worry about what strangers on a message board think of you.

Now are you ready to address the topic or are you just going to continue to flame?

Last edited:

Look you little twit POS. I don't like you and never did and...never will. Did you forget our exchanges when I first came here?

You're an asshole and as such I will always treat you that way.

I don't give two fucks what people here think of me. If you have inferiority issues then you can worry about what strangers on a message board think of you.

Now are you ready to address the topic or are you just going to continue to flame?

How could I forget our initial conversations? I made you look foolish then to.

On second thought, I take that back. I didn't make you look foolish, much like this time, you do that all on your own.

If you've run the economy into the ground and everyone is broke of course there isn't anything to spend. Thanks for pointing that out Synth.

:confused:

I'm guessing you wear a name tag and paper hat at work, don't you. This whole "internet thing" is obviously a bit too tough for you.

I don't have to guess how stupid you are:

President Obama's Claim of Fiscal Acumen and Responsible Spending is Debunked and Disproved

LOL, finally! You figured it out. Did you have your grandson show you how to do it?

That's right, insult my intelligence when you were wrong the whole time. Well done.

He can't insult what you don't have.

Amazing, isn't it.

Want to hear the loyal rethug oppositions take on this info?

CBO??? Who believes that shit? YOU know they are in the bag for Obama.

And Bush Bush Bush. All you want to do is blame Bush.

Or......

Dwight D Eisenhower? He was a RINO. Dont you know a RINO when you see one?

or........

Ronnie Reagan increased spending and balanced the budget with huge tax cuts....yea that's what he did. He's my hero.

Or other such non sense and drivel provided by the right wing whack job population of this site. And I didn't get to call you a name yet.;

Funny if it wasn't so pitiful.

Myths and lies. That's why they still don't get why they lost.

But, without their myths and lies, they've got nuthin, except all those losers.

Close your eyes, click your heels together three times and say "Boooooooooooosh da Boooosh owns the deficit"

Forum List

Back