Obama speech

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Listening to the lunatic rantings of our radical Marxist leader, I couldn't help but wonder why no one asks him (or those like him) the key question. I notice that the left can't help but rant like lunatics about "wealth disparity" (which, incidentally, I find comical). Is there anyone more greedy than a liberal? Day and night, night and day, all they cry about is wealth. Do you ever hear them talk about family, God, or country? It's all "wa-wa-wa, we don't have money". But I digress. Here is the real question that nobody asks these Marxist moron's:

What about Talent Disparity? More importantly - what about Effort Disparity? There is no magic force stopping the lower class. There is no Nazi guard with a gun (at least, not yet anyway - God knows the liberals are working hard to get us to that point) preventing a lower class person from earning the level of income they "aspire" (and I use that term loosely with these people) to earn. They don't put in the effort that the successful do, yet they expect the same result. They don't have the same talent that the succussful do, yet they expect the same result. It would be like me pissing and moaning that I don't get paid like an NFL quarterback - never mind the fact that I don't have the talent of an NFL quarterback.

The next time an idiot liberal Dumbocrat talks about "wealth disparity", would someone please ask them about the Effort Disparity and the Talent Disparity in this country?

Last edited:
Listening to the lunatic rantings of our radical Marxist leader, I couldn't help but wonder why no one asks him (or those like him) the key question. I notice that the left can't help but rant like lunatics about "wealth disparity" (which, incidentally, I find comical). Is there anyone more greedy than a liberal? Day and night, night and day, all they cry about is wealth. Do you ever hear them talk about family, God, or country? It's all "wa-wa-wa, we don't have money". But I digress. Here is the real question that nobody asks these Marxist moron's:

What about Talent Disparity? More importantly - what about Effort Disparity? There is no magic force stopping the lower class. There is no Nazi guard with a gun (at least, not yet anyway - God knows the liberals are working hard to get us to that point) preventing a lower class person from earning the level of income they "aspire" (and I use that term loosely with these people) to earn. They don't put in the effort that the successful do, yet they expect the same result. They don't have the same talent that the succussful do, yet they expect the same result. It would be like me pissing and moaning that I don't get paid like an NFL quarterback - never mind the fact that I don't have the talent of an NFL quarterback.

The next time an idiot liberal Dumbocrat talks about "wealth disparity", would someone please ask them about the Effort Disparity and the Talent Disparity in this country?

Yes, if people chose to be teachers or firefighters or policemen, it's their own fault they are middle class.

But you are wrong. There are very powerful forces fighting to destroy the middle class.

Wall Street and the Republican Party.

Let's see the results of their effort....

6a00d83452403c69e20133eca1fa97970b-pi

Obama said:
Today, we’re still home to the world’s most productive workers. We’re still home to the world’s most innovative companies. But for most Americans, the basic bargain that made this country great has eroded. Long before the recession hit, hard work stopped paying off for too many people. Fewer and fewer of the folks who contributed to the success of our economy actually benefited from that success. Those at the very top grew wealthier from their incomes and their investments -- wealthier than ever before. But everybody else struggled with costs that were growing and paychecks that weren’t -- and too many families found themselves racking up more and more debt just to keep up.
_42041256_wages_prod_416gr.gif

Where's the effort, America?

Yes, if people chose to be teachers or firefighters or policemen, it's their own fault they are middle class.

But you are wrong. There are very powerful forces fighting to destroy the middle class.

Really? Then how do you explain Chris Gardner, made famous in the movie the Pursuit of Happyness?

By the way - what your false propaganda chart fails to mention, is that those numbers just happen to coincide with the rise of food stamps, Social Security costs, etc. In other words, the lazier these people get, the more liberals provide for them. The more liberals provide for them, the lazier they get. You people have provided them with housing, food, money for living expenses, and now you're desperately trying to add healthcare on top of that. Well, if you're going to provide them with all of that, you've given them no incentive to get out of bed in the morning and actually make an effort. So of course those out busting their tails are making more money than ever - there is no one out there competing with them.

You want to see you're little propaganda chart change - return our government to it's Constitutionally legal functions (ie no more food stamps, no Social Security, no government subsidized housing, etc.) and watch how fast the numbers change. Once these parasitic liberal free loaders are forced to work to survive, the lower class will earn more than they've earned in the past hundred years as a group.

One thing I love about the left - they create the problem, then cry loudest about it. Then pitch the same solution that created the problem, only on a larger scale. The larger scale "solution" in turn creates the same problem, only on a larger scale. Rather. Rinse. Repeat. I guess that's why they call them Dumbocrats.

Obama said:
Today, we’re still home to the world’s most productive workers. We’re still home to the world’s most innovative companies. But for most Americans, the basic bargain that made this country great has eroded. Long before the recession hit, hard work stopped paying off for too many people. Fewer and fewer of the folks who contributed to the success of our economy actually benefited from that success. Those at the very top grew wealthier from their incomes and their investments -- wealthier than ever before. But everybody else struggled with costs that were growing and paychecks that weren’t -- and too many families found themselves racking up more and more debt just to keep up.
_42041256_wages_prod_416gr.gif

Where's the effort, America?

thank you both, useful idiots abound.

"raking up more and more debt to keep up."..humm, so a guy making 50K a year needs a mortgage, a pair of jet skis and an SUV? yup, he sure did rack up debt. you are right there. get it?

or ,maybe we should just give it to them.

or maybe you just don't represent whats real in an effort to push an agenda?

lets take a look shall we?

Distribution of net worth and financial wealth in the United States, 1983-2007
Total Net Worth
Top 1 percent Next 19 percent Bottom 80 percent
1983 33.8% 47.5% 18.7%
1989 37.4% 46.2% 16.5%
1992 37.2% 46.6% 16.2%
1995 38.5% 45.4% 16.1%
1998 38.1% 45.3% 16.6%
2001 33.4% 51.0% 15.6%
2004 34.3% 50.3% 15.3%
2007 34.6% 50.5% 15.0%

or-

Financial Wealth

Top 1 percent Next 19 percent Bottom 80 percent
1983 42.9% 48.4% 8.7%
1989 46.9% 46.5% 6.6%
1992 45.6% 46.7% 7.7%
1995 47.2% 45.9% 7.0%
1998 47.3% 43.6% 9.1%
2001 39.7% 51.5% 8.7%
2004 42.2% 50.3% 7.5%
2007 42.7% 50.3% 7.0%

wait!!! theres more!

best for last-

Share of wealth held by the Bottom 99% and Top 1% in the United States, 1922-2007.
Bottom 99 percent Top 1 percent
1922 63.3% 36.7%
1929 55.8% 44.2%
1933 66.7% 33.3%
1939 63.6% 36.4%
1945 70.2% 29.8%
1949 72.9% 27.1%
1953 68.8% 31.2%
1962 68.2% 31.8%
1965 65.6% 34.4%
1969 68.9% 31.1%
1972 70.9% 29.1%
1976 80.1% 19.9%
1979 79.5% 20.5%
1981 75.2% 24.8%
1983 69.1% 30.9%
1986 68.1% 31.9%
1989 64.3% 35.7%
1992 62.8% 37.2%
1995 61.5% 38.5%
1998 61.9% 38.1%
2001 66.6% 33.4%
2004 65.7% 34.3%
2007 65.4% 34.6%

notice anything peculiar?

go ahead, run a spreadsheet and average the mean holdings over those years, let me know how that works out for you...:eusa_whistle:

its class warfare, its all you have.

you can if you like try and Manufacture reasons to stir the pot of grievance, so as to appeal to those who don't know better or wish too, but fundamentally, little has changed.

About the same time "the Gipper Takes Over," the American border started being usurped by illegal aliens to the tune of a million a year. We've already made all of them citizens twice in the last 2 decades through a process called "amnesty," yet they keep coming. In Los Angeles, there is a group of border crossers who teach people to bring in their entire family and how to accomplish it. Furthermore, they plan to overpopulate California first, take over the government, cede the land rights to Mexico, and exterminate the white population that doesn't go along with having their properties expropriated and given to foreigners.

It doesn't make me comfortable with amnesty when I hear them waving the flag of Mexico on American streets and shouting "Down with gringos!"

Their idea of redistribution of wealth they are saying is to kill white and black Americans and keep everything for their jefes.

The Democrats are downplaying this because they want the temporary votes while they steal billions to the good of their families, like Mama Pelosi and her self-serving legislation in which she grants her own huge allotments of taxpayer cash backups for shaky green businesses using the Al Gore scare tactic that somehow, all of a sudden in his lifetime, the sky is falling because of pollution, global warming, and his nemesis George W. Bush.

Last edited:

I notice that we are left to GUESS where this fascimilie of a chart came from with NO visible link?:eusa_whistle:

Now why would the GOP and Wall street wish to destroy the middle class? doyathink?

I noticed several "problems" with your chart. I noticed how high the "top 10% income share" was during the FDR years, until WW2 began. I also noticed the sharp upward spike of "top 10% income share" during the Clinton years.

How do you explain these FACTS, Chris?

Oops! I think you must have pulled the wrong chart out of your keester! :badgrin::eusa_clap::cuckoo::eek:

I noticed several "problems" with your chart. I noticed how high the "top 10% income share" was during the FDR years, until WW2 began. I also noticed the sharp upward spike of "top 10% income share" during the Clinton years.

How do you explain these FACTS, Chris?

Oops! I think you must have pulled the wrong chart out of your keester! :badgrin::eusa_clap::cuckoo::eek:

his chart is mis-characterized number massaging trash to be kind. I purposefully left out the link I pulled my numbers from, I was waiting for a riposte, before I make them cry when they see the links and who did the collation/research from which those numbers came.

but, no takers..............

here's my shocked face;

:-0

Last edited:

Forum List

Back