Obama Speech Response

Personally, I thought Mr Obama should have thrown the Republicans a bigger Carrot on Tort Reform, since he hit them with the stick so often, but that's just me.

HR3200? All of it. Was Obama referring to HR 3200? No.

Really? Then is there some other secret proposed healthcare legislation out there that no one has bothered to tell the American public about? He alluded to what "Congress has spent the entire summer working towards" with regard to healthcare reform - if there's something for them to pass or not pass that will ultimately reach Obama for signature would it NOT be HR3200?

Exactly.

The Senate is looking at that HR3200 like the big pile of simmering DC turd-junk it is...

Really? Then is there some other secret proposed healthcare legislation out there that no one has bothered to tell the American public about? He alluded to what "Congress has spent the entire summer working towards" with regard to healthcare reform - if there's something for them to pass or not pass that will ultimately reach Obama for signature would it NOT be HR3200?

Apparently not. HR3200 does not contain much of the language Obama spoke of tonight. Wait, do you mean to tell me you haven't actualy READ the bill, and yet you are here trying to tear it down? How GOP-like of you...

I think Obama's speech is the same bullshit wrapped up in the different package. I watch his speech tonight and still do not know anything I didn't know yesterday.

He claims things like, he won’t sign a bill that adds to the deficit or he won’t sign a bill that takes away health choice. He is either blatantly lying or he is so fooled he doesn’t think this bill will do that.

Favorite part of the speech was not Joe Wilson of South Carolina yelling "You lie", but Nancy Pelosi reaction to it. Priceless.

Here is the video. You can notice that Obama is the first who called Republicans liars and left applauded him.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0PqBiNUyqU"]You lie![/ame]

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Just think...next you will see Democrats and Republicans duking it out in the aisles like the Taiwanese Parliament!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Obama is so full of shit....first he says he will cut Medicare completely out and now he says he will protect it!!!

Which is it? What are we to believe from this charlatan.

Obama is so full of shit....first he says he will cut Medicare completely out and now he says he will protect it!!!

Which is it? What are we to believe from this charlatan.

There does appear to be significant contradiction between past and present statements by Mr. Obama...

Forum List

Back