Obama Speech Response

You don't have a fucking clue what I am. Hell, from what I have seen, you don't have a clue about much of anything, but at the very least, please keep your personal opinions about me to yourself, DUDE.
I've read enough of your posts to see that you're a DNC party man hack and supreme Obammypologist.

But nice feigning of indignance anyways.

This is good fiction, DUDE. Please keep showing how much you DON'T know. You must be about one doobie shy of passing out by now?
Whatever you say, tovarich. :lol:

Overall a solid speech - strong at the start and the conclusion. The middle part was overly long, a bit rambling, and at times, overtly partisan.

Could very well see a short term bump in support for healthcare, followed by a tough battle from there.

And some challenging news is to face this White House soon...

It's the same old stuff, long on rhetoric, short on facts and numbers and the numbers just don't add up.

The middle part was overly long, a bit rambling, and at times, overtly partisan.

You mean like when he peddled the stale old lame-assed crap about blaming Iraq, Afghanistan and the ubiquitous "tax cuts for the rich" for costing us money that could've been better spent on a fascistic takeover of the entire medical care industry??

Glad I was busy fishing.

Yeah - that was pretty pathetic by Obama - proof that he feels threatened by the falling poll #s and the infighting within his own party.

I revisited the speech again - it came off weaker this time around, and much more muddled.

Obama is in trouble...

Barack Obama: The stupid person's idea of a brilliant president.

What about the speech? It was a recap of SSDD. Nothing new, nothing innovative, just more empty promises based on doublespeak that the hopey-changeys buy hook, line, and sinker without a single thought in their brainless heads as to WHO WILL PAY FOR IT. For some reason they can't seem to equate the government's budget is based on their own. It's pathetic.

For those of us who have known for a long time that Emperor Obama has no clothes (or in this case, no plan, just more meaningless rhetoric), we get called everything under the sun: haters, fearmongers, rabble rousers, and who knows what else, and we have to take the heat for having the nerve to QUESTION the Great Obama. How dare we? What nerve! Don't we know who he IS?

I know who he is: he's an empty suit, he's 50 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag, and if he were on fire I wouldn't fetch a glass of water to put him out. He's an elitist snob who genuinely believes that he is intellectually superior to all but those in his inner circle, and that ALL the American people are dumber than a box of hair. He has had a great time getting the white democrats to vote for him, because he loathes them, even though he wanted their votes - it's just now starting to dawn on them. He has made it clear that he is all about redistributing wealth, and he believes the government is better at handling our lives and our money than we are.

Barack Obama: The stupid person's idea of a brilliant president.

How true:clap2::clap2::clap2: All smoke and mirrors for his objective to over time take over 6% of our economy.

Overall a solid speech - strong at the start and the conclusion. The middle part was overly long, a bit rambling, and at times, overtly partisan.

Could very well see a short term bump in support for healthcare, followed by a tough battle from there.

It's the same old stuff, long on rhetoric, short on facts and numbers and the numbers just don't add up.

Agreed - he has yet to make a convincing case for how this will be paid for. More coverage, better coverage = cost less.

Nope...

The middle part was overly long, a bit rambling, and at times, overtly partisan.

You mean like when he peddled the stale old lame-assed crap about blaming Iraq, Afghanistan and the ubiquitous "tax cuts for the rich" for costing us money that could've been better spent on a fascistic takeover of the entire medical care industry??

Glad I was busy fishing.

Yeah - that was pretty pathetic by Obama - proof that he feels threatened by the falling poll #s and the infighting within his own party.

I revisited the speech again - it came off weaker this time around, and much more muddled.

Obama is in trouble...

He didn't say anything different but to throw the repubs a bone on tort reform, he doubled down on his public option which will add 30 million people, cost us not one dime more in taxes and be deficit nuetral. Now if you are stupid enough to buy into that sales pitch then you need to go back to 1st grade math, the numbers don't add up.

Glad I was busy fishing.

Obama is in trouble...

He didn't say anything different but to throw the repubs a bone on tort reform, he doubled down on his public option which will add 30 million people, cost us not one dime more in taxes and be deficit nuetral. Now if you are stupid enough to buy into that sales pitch then you need to go back to 1st grade math, the numbers don't add up.

Even the tort reform was a flaccid response by this president, amounting to nothing more than a wee little study.

The best part was when the Congress laughed at him and you could see his eyes light up for just a moment in total alarm - this guy has a very thin skin, and considerable insecurities...

Glad I was busy fishing.

I wish I would have been fishing, my blood pressure goes through the roof everytime he gets up there and blames the previous administration. I have never in my life seen that before. He needs to realize that he is now the President of the United States, he is not on the campaign trail anymore and man up and be accountable as the President of the U.S. I have never heard one President ever trash the previous adminstration like this one does on a daily basis. It's shameful and totally unbecoming the office of President.

Obama is in trouble...

Even the tort reform was a flaccid response by this president, amounting to nothing more than a wee little study.

The best part was when the Congress laughed at him and you could see his eyes light up for just a moment in total alarm - this guy has a very thin skin, and considerable insecurities...

Did you see the look on Nancy Pelosi's face when the repubs laughed about illegals not being covered. If she could have gotten out of her chair to clobber someone she would have. That's the only laugh I had all night.:lol:

What did you think of Charles Boustany's reply? Obviously Charlie didn't read Obama's speech first.
Boustany fell victim to a con artist when he tried to purchase the title of Lord in the United Kingdom. LOL

they didn't issue the speech beforehand...they issued a laminated card with talking points on it....the response is not live it is taped.....

Too bad Palin did do the rebuttal.

She would have gone Beni Hana on Obama's ass and the sound we all heard would have been the remaining Obama diciples' heads exploding.

Much like Boustany's failed rebuttal, it would appear THIS piece of shit was written prior to Obama's speech tonight as well...

Thanks ever so for providing a case on point. How dare I question what Obama had to say in his speech? How dare I make remarks about the contents of the speech or Obama himself? What nerve!

Listen, VaWank, I had to try to sit through dinner at a restaurant while all this BS was coming our way courtesy of CNN. I heard every word of it, whether I wanted to or not. So sorry, but Obama said nothing he hasn't already said before.

Clearly you're one of the hopey-changeys who thinks Obama walks on water. Good for you. Do tell: how much of the bill in question have you actually read for yourself? Have you even gone to any non-partisan websites for synopses of the bill? Nope? Didn't think so. It's so much easier just to believe what you want to than to bother looking for facts, isn't it?

Think back a few weeks when Obama was claiming to have the support of the AARP for his healthcare reform measures. That would be the very same day the AARP shot back that he DID NOT have their support, and then the whole thing sort of got hushed up and swept under the carpet. They have an excellent synopsis of the healthcare proposal on their website, should you be interested in looking. In it you will see that there are lots of things Obama says that do not match up with what the bill proposes.

And here's a question for you. Since there clearly IS so much opposition, why is Obama so determined to cram this down the throats of an unwilling citizenry? He hasn't even been in office for a year. He has time to consider and examine the problem and come up with a REAL solution - not some pasted together piece of crap that everyone hates and will hate him for. Where's the fire?

I should think he'd be better spending his time dealing with getting our troops back from Iraq and Afghanistan (as promised), or closing GITMO (as promised) or taking care of the economic issues first before tackling something that deserves more consideration and study than he's giving healthcare.

Or is this just Obama's freshly manufactured crisis du jour to distract us from the fact that so far he really hasn't done jack, except, possibly, make things worse?

Exactly my sentiments. Smoke, mirrors and fuzzy math.

Exactly my sentiments. Smoke, mirrors and fuzzy math.

So, what did you think of Boustany's plan?

HR3200? All of it. Was Obama referring to HR 3200? No.

Really? Then is there some other secret proposed healthcare legislation out there that no one has bothered to tell the American public about? He alluded to what "Congress has spent the entire summer working towards" with regard to healthcare reform - if there's something for them to pass or not pass that will ultimately reach Obama for signature would it NOT be HR3200?

What did you think of Charles Boustany's reply? Obviously Charlie didn't read Obama's speech first.
Boustany fell victim to a con artist when he tried to purchase the title of Lord in the United Kingdom. LOL

they didn't issue the speech beforehand...they issued a laminated card with talking points on it....the response is not live it is taped.....

Actually, they do issue the speech beforehand. In total.

Forum List

Back