Obama Speech: Pre-Outcry

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
The President: Greetings Little Comrades -- I’m here with students at Wakefield High School in Arlington, Virginia.

While your parents may think of you as average students and an extra mouth to feed and are happy for the 6 hours you're out of their hair while you're in school, I consider you important to my cause of perfecting the American Union and I'm glad you've decided to join me in this Sacred Covenant.

We want a hard generation that is strong, reliable, loyal, obedient and decent, so that we do not need to be ashamed. You young people stand here on the threshold of their lives. Until now you have been a child. If you misbehaved, you did not have to bear the responsibility. Your father or mother made good the damage, and they forgave you. Now you will increasingly encounter people, mostly Republicans, who will not forgive your bad behavior as your mother and father did. But now's your chance to get even!

When you're in the car, do you parents ever turn off your favorite song so they can listen to talk radio? If you'd rather hear Black Eyed Peas than Rush Limbaugh all you have to do is send me an email to: [email protected]. It's that simple!

Though I was born in Mombasa Kenya, when I was your age, I was enrolled at a Wahabi Madrassa in Indonesia. I worked hard and once it became obvious that there is nothing I wouldn't do for the Glory of the State, that's when important people in the Islamist movement took notice of me and my career took off!

Yes, if you are a good soldier you too can have a person like Khalid Monsour get you into Harvard and pay for your entire education. If you do as I tell you, you too can have a rich, rewarding life where you can partner with God to make Life and Death decision over people. Yes You Can!

Yes We Can!

Yes We Can!

I'm asking you now to take this sacred blood oath with the person next to you. Find a knife or a razor and cut open your palm. It need not be a deep would, but remember that the classroom is monitored and we will check to see who among you is the most sincere and who is faking and may secretly be a Republican (Sound track of Boooooos! and Hisses).

Once you've got a good blood flow take the bleeding hand of the person next to you and repeat after me:

We are comrades for life,

We respect every citizen who is ready to give his life for our new Perfected Union, and I must strive to become such a soldier in Obama's Army.

Yes We Can!

Yes We Can!

Yes We Can!

The President: Greetings Little Comrades -- I’m here with students at Wakefield High School in Arlington, Virginia.

While your parents may think of you as average students and an extra mouth to feed and are happy for the 6 hours you're out of their hair while you're in school, I consider you important to my cause of perfecting the American Union and I'm glad you've decided to join me in this Sacred Covenant.

We want a hard generation that is strong, reliable, loyal, obedient and decent, so that we do not need to be ashamed. You young people stand here on the threshold of their lives. Until now you have been a child. If you misbehaved, you did not have to bear the responsibility. Your father or mother made good the damage, and they forgave you. Now you will increasingly encounter people, mostly Republicans, who will not forgive your bad behavior as your mother and father did. But now's your chance to get even!

When you're in the car, do you parents ever turn off your favorite song so they can listen to talk radio? If you'd rather hear Black Eyed Peas than Rush Limbaugh all you have to do is send me an email to: [email protected]. It's that simple!

Though I was born in Mombasa Kenya, when I was your age, I was enrolled at a Wahabi Madrassa in Indonesia. I worked hard and once it became obvious that there is nothing I wouldn't do for the Glory of the State, that's when important people in the Islamist movement took notice of me and my career took off!

Yes, if you are a good soldier you too can have a person like Khalid Monsour get you into Harvard and pay for your entire education. If you do as I tell you, you too can have a rich, rewarding life where you can partner with God to make Life and Death decision over people. Yes You Can!

Yes We Can!

Yes We Can!

I'm asking you now to take this sacred blood oath with the person next to you. Find a knife or a razor and cut open your palm. It need not be a deep would, but remember that the classroom is monitored and we will check to see who among you is the most sincere and who is faking and may secretly be a Republican (Sound track of Boooooos! and Hisses).

Once you've got a good blood flow take the bleeding hand of the person next to you and repeat after me:

We respect every citizen who is ready to give his life for our new Perfected Union, and I must strive to become such a soldier in Obama's Army.

Yes We Can!

Yes We Can!

Yes We Can!

The ONLY thing that would compliment this is an "afteraction" Lesson Plan for students hearing the speech. :cool:

Boohoo, his pappy left him when he was two yrs old. Which one?? So what??? Millions of other people grew up not knowing their parents. Barry was a spoiled rotten kid,living the life, while white granny and grandpa paid for his education and everything else he needed. Then he has the ballz to throw them under the bus!!! Poor me!!! Barry is full of shit and he's trying to cop a plea with the schoolchildren. He's a liar!!! Impeach!!!!!!!!!!!!

anna
Member #20237 Join Date: Jul 2009

Boohoo, his pappy left him when he was two yrs old. Which one?? So what??? Millions of other people grew up not knowing their parents.

And I bet your parents disavow any relation to you

anna
Member #20237 Join Date: Jul 2009

Boohoo, his pappy left him when he was two yrs old. Which one?? So what??? Millions of other people grew up not knowing their parents.

And I bet your parents disavow any relation to you

Now was this trip necessary? I think not.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Yes We Can!

Yes We Can!

Yes We Can!

Yes We Can!

Yes We Can!

pfft-1.jpg

Forum List

Back