Obama Speech Falls Flat...

It makes me look like I kneejerk, not foolish. ;)

However, any poll has flaws, even those that are considered "accepted". As I said, there is a lot of proof of such if you look for it, but I'm tired of searching the links now so I am not bothering anymore. But meh, if you like listening to polls of any sort that's fine, you just can't accuse one of being inaccurate and not another. The biggest clue, when the actual questions are hidden (like with the "accepted" pollsters), they are lying.
Something tells me you are smart enough, KK, to understand how statistics and sampling works and you also understand what the term "unscientific" means.

Please tell me you're not someone who places validity in an online poll/

I mean, really.

you will have to wait until there is a sci fi show about scientific polls. then she will be an expert.

or a lolzcats pic or a youtube video! :lol:

Something tells me you are smart enough, KK, to understand how statistics and sampling works and you also understand what the term "unscientific" means.

I mean, really.

you will have to wait until there is a sci fi show about scientific polls. then she will be an expert.

or a lolzcats pic or a youtube video! :lol:

quit stalking and harrassing her, that is bad form. :lol:

However, any poll has flaws, even those that are considered "accepted". As I said, there is a lot of proof of such if you look for it, but I'm tired of searching the links now so I am not bothering anymore. But meh, if you like listening to polls of any sort that's fine, you just can't accuse one of being inaccurate and not another. The biggest clue, when the actual questions are hidden (like with the "accepted" pollsters), they are lying.

I mean, really.

I do understand how it's "suppose" to work, the problem is that's not how they do it now. The questions they ask in such polls are often misleading so the person answering it is swayed to select one option, then when they compile the results they say question A means ... whatever they want. There are some good examples on Youtube oddly, but again I am too damned lazy to look them up anymore just so people will ignore them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If9EWDB_zK4]YouTube - Penn and Teller Defend Ron Paul vs. Luntz and Fox News[/ame]

Mentioning it only reminds me of how I found it in the first place. So here you go EZ.

YouTube - Penn and Teller Defend Ron Paul vs. Luntz and Fox News

Mentioning it only reminds me of how I found it in the first place. So here you go EZ.

since your laziness has left you for the moment, why don't you support your obama is a dumb fuck knee-jerk now? you know when obama used online polls for something or so.

and just for shits and giggles i give you this quote from the essay of criticism:

"A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again." a pope

I mean, really.

Don't be silly. KK is an expert on everything.

Careful no questioning the Board Moderators.

$images-2.jpeg

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back