Obama Speaks to Europe

America is finally on the right track again, now that Bush the Lesser is gone.

Bush almost destroyed America.

There wouldn't be a US if left to fuckwits like you. Do you remain on US soil solely to represent "the Enemy Within," or what?

Feel free to exercise your right to leave. Go someplace better. You and your ilk would not be missed....

Oooooo! "America, love it or leave it." Now, there's a new one.

Oh, nice comeback, pansy. You forgot "I'm rubber you're glue ...."

Loser. Go give away something that's yours to give, asswipe. Shouldn't be that difficult for you. You gave your balls away long before you ever got here.

Kee-rist. That was the lamest response of them all. Surely, if you're going to dis someone, you go them one better than resorting to "pansy," "loser," and "asswipe."

I can do a LOT better. I'm trying to be polite. I suggest you not set yourself up to finding out.

"Bring 'em on!"

Honey.

There wouldn't be a US if left to fuckwits like you. Do you remain on US soil solely to represent "the Enemy Within," or what?

Feel free to exercise your right to leave. Go someplace better. You and your ilk would not be missed....

The age of the ideal is irrelevant. Just as your sorry-ass response is irrelevant.

I will point out however, there is nothing in my post that says anything about "America, Love it or Leave It." There's a big difference between that and saying if you HATE it feel free to leave.

Of course, if you were half as smart as you obviously think you are that's pretty easy to see. Play your dishonest wordsmith games with someone else.

Yeah, there IS something wrong with changing our nation to cowtow to other nations, and it has nothing to do with believing the US is perfect. The latter's a strawman.

We didn't get where we are by accident and it damned-sure wasn't following anyone else's lead.

LOL! "Where we are"?! You mean, in debt to Asia? Involved in wars of choice on two fronts? Double-digit unemployment? Falling dollar?

Surely you can do better? If you leftwingers would get your meddling fingers out of everything using the exact same spending behavior to try and buy our way out of a mess that type behavior caused, we can take care of ourselves.

You people's "spending behavior" involved making Halliburton, Blackwater (now Xe), KBR, rich.

We're proposing spending on <gasp!> Americans! Regular ole Americans.

Geez! What a novel concept!

Hey, I don't care who moderates.

If the moderators become obviously biased, if I see a consistent pattern of moderation with an attitude, I leave, that's all.

The capital of a message board is the diversity of contributors

Now unless Gunny wants to turn this place into a board where only like-minded people post, (and I do not think that's his goal) he's going to insure that his moderators don't abuse their authority.

I'm pretty sure that KittenKoder understands that.

LOL! "Where we are"?! You mean, in debt to Asia? Involved in wars of choice on two fronts? Double-digit unemployment? Falling dollar?

Surely you can do better? If you leftwingers would get your meddling fingers out of everything using the exact same spending behavior to try and buy our way out of a mess that type behavior caused, we can take care of ourselves.

You people's "spending behavior" involved making Halliburton, Blackwater (now Xe), KBR, rich.

So it is ok to spend 3 times what Bush spent with money we do not have cause it will be spent in America? Might want to check your facts, BILLIONS have already gone overseas to foreign BANKS.

Feel free to exercise your right to leave. Go someplace better. You and your ilk would not be missed.

But no, pussies like you never do. You just stay here and whine, and continue trying to destroy every principle this nation was founded on. You're such an in-denial hypocrite, you spit in the face of the very freedom that allows you to whine out loud.

Your boy has done more to "destroy America" in less than 3 months than Bush even came close to 8 years.

On what principles do you think our nation was founded?

Well, I see I have one again latched onto the intellectually dishonest word twister. Try googling the US Constitution and/or the Declaration of Independence. It's stated pretty clearly. I really don't have time nor the desire to educate you on something they teach in school for free. If you pay attention.

Your problem is that I do know the U.S. Constitution.

And none of your right-wing claptrap is in it.

being well spoken is important

doing the right thing is not

right Chris ?

Absolutely.

Re-regulate the markets, get the fuck out of Iraq, promote clean energy, restore our relationship with the Western democracies, close Gitmo, push the Muslim countries with a diplomatic offensive, etc....

It's all good.

So when the fuck does he really intend to get out of Iraq? Or do something about clean energy aside from promote it? Or instill more than a "wait and see" feeling from the "Western democracies"? Or make a decision regarding the prisoners who are in Gitmo? Or tell us how his "moderate Taliban" diplomatic offensive is going to work?
Obama's 'Moderate Taliban' Plan A Recipe For Disaster: Experts

Moderate Taliban leader warns Barack Obama's plan will make Afghanistan worse - Telegraph

Fuckin' A! He's been in office two whole months!

I've been canvassing for Organizing for America -- which is why I'm still up -- been keying in pledges.

And the other day one woman who responded to my door knock said, "He's in the situation of someone who goes into the kitchen in the morning to fix breakfast, but discovers that someone messed the kitchen up the night before. Before s/he can prepare breakfst, s/he has to clean up the kitchen."

I'm a pretty laid back person, most of the time. However, Chris actually makes me want to hit him. :lol:

You hit people when they speak the truth?

You might have a point except for the fact Chris wouldn't know the truth if it landed on his head and was called a brick.

It appears you two share the same pitcher of kool aid.

That's nowhere near good enough. Proviide some proof.

Remember, I'm a newbie, and I forget who you are in the hierarchy around here!

: - )

You hit people when they speak the truth?

You might have a point except for the fact Chris wouldn't know the truth if it landed on his head and was called a brick.

NO you go read chris's threads, they are easily found by searching what he has posted by thread and within threads. Even the Liberals around here know he is a dumb ass dipstick.

I'm a pretty laid back person, most of the time. However, Chris actually makes me want to hit him. :lol:

I could care less.

If you can't see how much better off we are with an intelligent, well spoken president, then I feel sorry for you.

Feel sorry for yourself, pansy. When everything does eventually go to shit, weak-ass bitches like you will be the first to go. There won't be any societal structure, law, and/or strong people to protect you while you post, cowering behind your sofa.

Projection. Conservative warmongers are actually the scaredy cats.

Oooooo! A terr-ist is gonna git ya!

Duck!

Here, I'll share my MRE's wit ya.

I'm really a nice person, believe it or not!

The age of the ideal is irrelevant. Just as your sorry-ass response is irrelevant.

I will point out however, there is nothing in my post that says anything about "America, Love it or Leave It." There's a big difference between that and saying if you HATE it feel free to leave.

Of course, if you were half as smart as you obviously think you are that's pretty easy to see. Play your dishonest wordsmith games with someone else.

Listen, mon cherie, don't PO me when I've been up all night keying in PLEDGES IN SUPPORT OF PRESIDENT OBAMA'S PLAN FOR EDUCATION, HEALTH CARE, AND ENERGY.

So, are you trying to say that "exercise your right to leave" is not the 21st-century version of "Love it or leave it"?

NO you go read chris's threads, they are easily found by searching what he has posted by thread and within threads. Even the Liberals around here know he is a dumb ass dipstick.

I did do some reading before I began posting.

And I didn't see anything of Chris's that sounded "dumb ass" to me.

Perhaps dumbassedness, like beauty, is only in the eye of the beholder?!

So it is ok to spend 3 times what Bush spent with money we do not have cause it will be spent in America? Might want to check your facts, BILLIONS have already gone overseas to foreign BANKS.

Odd how the whining didn't start until Democrats started spending billions to the GOP's trillions.

Tell ya what, ask the liberals on the board what THEY think of Chris, by the way he used to be Kirk. That is assuming you can get any of the older ones to admit they are liberals and have quit claiming they are moderates.

Jillian comes to mind.

Tell ya what, ask the liberals on the board what THEY think of Chris, by the way he used to be Kirk. That is assuming you can get any of the older ones to admit they are liberals and have quit claiming they are moderates.

Jillian comes to mind.

I don't give a flying what anybody thinks of anybody else. I'm perfectly capable of making up my own mind.

Proof?

Or projection?

IOW, are you raising, calling, or folding?

Last America was on this track was under Carter, so being a bunch of pandering pussies is the right track according to you ?

You are the pussy, whinning about Jimmy Carter!

So pointing out that Carter was a pussy and that Obama is a pussy for leading in the same manner is whining ? .....:lol:

I knew you were a moron, but you're a pussy too i see..... :eek:

Forum List

Back