Obama Speaks to Europe

Lycurgus

Who is Obama, really...??
Nov 22, 2008
Midwest
Obama Speaks to Europe

As I listened over the past two days to our new president, as he addressed European's and the world, while standing on foreign ground, I felt pity for him. To be a black man elected president of this great land and still be biter and shameful of his nation.

Thankfully though I do not have to accept that this man speaks for me or represents me in any way. As he stood on a continent where many Brave American Graves lay, how could he not speak to what our nation has given to Europe over the past 100 years? Instead, he expressed his shame and remorse for our actions.

Well Mr. Obama, speak for yourself, because this American no longer accepts you as my president. I revoke and repute you. I will from this day forward exercise my right of speech and display and I will renounce you openly, verbally and through visual protest.

You sir do not the respect, love and hold gratitude in your heart to be president of this great land.

You might as well have sent Rev. Wright to the conference. Ah but one thing is for sure, you did listen while attending his services and he taught you well.

Be careful Mr. Obama, your political chickens may be coming home to roost soon than one might imagine!

Indeed. Today's President Obama response to the North Korean missile launch, 'We need a strong international response and America to get rid of it's nukes.' Sounds about right?

America is finally on the right track again, now that Bush the Lesser is gone.

Bush almost destroyed America.

I'm a pretty laid back person, most of the time. However, Chris actually makes me want to hit him. :lol:

I could care less.

If you can't see how much better off we are with an intelligent, well spoken president, then I feel sorry for you.

WAKE UP!!!

Both of them fucked us or are currently fucking us... This goes back longer than you or I. This goes back generations. The slow march of fascism has been here since 1913. Well your poster boy and mine where part of the same problem... We forgot it's about WE THE PEOPLE!!!

Chris, when was the last time you read our Constitution? Until you read it and really think about it... You don't know shit.

Our government is bending us over and has for nearly 100 years.

WAKE UP!!!

Both of them fucked us or are currently fucking us... This goes back longer than you or I. This goes back generations. The slow march of fascism has been here since 1913. Well your poster boy and mine where part of the same problem... We forgot it's about WE THE PEOPLE!!!

Chris, when was the last time you read our Constitution? Until you read it and really think about it... You don't know shit.

Our government is bending us over and has for nearly 100 years.

Avalon Project - U.S. Constitution : Amendments XI - XXVII

XVI - Income taxes authorized

Passed by Congress July 2, 1909. Ratified February 3, 1913.

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever sources derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

If you can't see how much better off we are with an intelligent, well spoken president, then I feel sorry for you.

being well spoken is important

doing the right thing is not

right Chris ?

Absolutely.

Re-regulate the markets, get the fuck out of Iraq, promote clean energy, restore our relationship with the Western democracies, close Gitmo, push the Muslim countries with a diplomatic offensive, etc....

It's all good.

right Chris ?

Absolutely.

Re-regulate the markets, get the fuck out of Iraq, promote clean energy, restore our relationship with the Western democracies, close Gitmo, push the Muslim countries with a diplomatic offensive, etc....

It's all good.

I'm only going to point out one thing here, because it relates to the way Obama thinks. I would be all for working diplomatically with Muslim countries, if they would work with us. The problem is, people such as yourself see dimplomacy as the answer to everything. The problem with diplomacy is that it takes a bit of compromise from both sides. When we talk about diplomacy with Muslim governments, what we are talking about is discussing how we can change to better understand them, not the reverse. They won't and don't budge on the way they see things, therefore diplomacy is a pipe dream. At the same time, that does not mean we necessarily need to be at war with them, but we better understand that we do not have any like fundamental interests with them other than we want to purchase their oil if they happen to be an oil producing country. Thinking otherwise will only make us weaker in their eyes. And this gets back to the problem of Obama wanting to please everyone all the time. You can't be an effective leader and make everyone happy.

Why don't you guys just form a new party to better represent your interests and world-view??

I propose the UNAPA... a nice catchy acronym for the Ultra-Nationalist Autarkic Party of America.

right Chris ?

Absolutely.

It's all good.

I'm only going to point out one thing here, because it relates to the way Obama thinks. I would be all for working diplomatically with Muslim countries, if they would work with us. The problem is, people such as yourself see dimplomacy as the answer to everything. The problem with diplomacy is that it takes a bit of compromise from both sides. When we talk about diplomacy with Muslim governments, what we are talking about is discussing how we can change to better understand them, not the reverse. They won't and don't budge on the way they see things, therefore diplomacy is a pipe dream. At the same time, that does not mean we necessarily need to be at war with them, but we better understand that we do not have any like fundamental interests with them other than we want to purchase their oil if they happen to be an oil producing country. Thinking otherwise will only make us weaker in their eyes. And this gets back to the problem of Obama wanting to please everyone all the time. You can't be an effective leader and make everyone happy.

There are one billion Muslims in the world.

You can't solve the problem of Muslim extremism without their help.

Absolutely.

It's all good.

For the moderate Muslims that do exist, and who actually want to get along, they are too fearful to say or do anything as they will be attacked and killed by more radical Muslims.

For the moderate Muslims that do exist, and who actually want to get along, they are too fearful to say or do anything as they will be attacked and killed by more radical Muslims.

How many muslims do you actually know?

How many muslims do you actually know?

Who the hell cares. All one need do is list all the FACTS out there and one can easily see that if there are Moderate Muslims that actually care about non Muslim laws or customs they are deafeningly SILENT on the issue. All one need do is check the FACTS and one can see that if there are Moderate Muslims opposed to Suicide attacks and Terrorism, they are DEAFENINGLY SILENT on the Issue.

Last America was on this track was under Carter, so being a bunch of pandering pussies is the right track according to you ?

Forum List

Back