Obama speaks his mind in this 2007 video...

Joshuatree

VIP Member
Apr 4, 2012
Video surfaces of Obama in 2007 suggesting racism slowed aid to post-Katrina New Orleans | Fox News

Speaking before an audience of african american ministers, he:

1) Praises reverend Jeremiah Wright
2) Suggests racism slowed aid to post-Katrina New Orleans
3) Uses the most divisive class warfare and racially charged rhetoric ever used by him.

Media organizations covered the event at the time, but hided the most controversial coments that could hurt the then candidate Barack Obama - as well as his reference to reverend Jeremiah Wright.

Watch the video.

how is he wrong?

katrina had the slowest reaction time out all the aid events that happened. NO is mostly black. its a fact the white president acted slow in a black city.

how is he wrong?

katrina had the slowest reaction time out all the aid events that happened. NO is mostly black. its a fact the white president acted slow in a black city.

I actually doubt that Bush sat down and said that New Orleans is all black lets respond slow. Maybe he thought that the governor and mayor would take action and help solve problems. Unfortunately that didn't happen. But I noticed that Mississippi that was hit just as hard and white was fine. They did what they had to and didn't worry about the government handouts.

The video showed Obama in his true light. He lied about his relationship with Wright and he proved that he is a racist man. With lying about Wright what about his relationships with other known relationships that are questionable.

But I guess the "47%" controversy wasn't a fizzle, right? God, you guys think the whole electorate is as gullible as yourselves.

Forum List

Back