Obama Speaking Locally Now........

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2010
Western Lands
.........about foreclosure help, jobs, in a northeast Las Vegas Hispanic neighborhood, where few houses are in foreclosure, and most of the houses in that neighborhood are rented!
The nationwide pandering for the Hispanic vote has begun.
Vegas, baby!!!......:lol:

Last edited:
You'd call him communist if he had red pants on though and "pandering" to the american public if he didn't. Let's be honest.

You'd call him communist if he had red pants on though and "pandering" to the american public if he didn't. Let's be honest.

I cannot let what happens in Vegas, stay in Vegas. Especially since the neighborhood was sanitized on Friday by the Secret Service.
BTW, I have never called Obie a communist.
But he is still pandering nontheless to the Hispanic voting bloc, as disingenious as his pandering is.. Honestly!!!
National news bites should play well to Mex-Americans in L.A., San Antonio, parts of Chicago, etc., etc.

Obama's advance team leaves Las Vegas neighborhood bemused - News - ReviewJournal.com

Prez already at McCarron airport ready to fly out. Harry Reid, nowhere to be seen around the Prez. (Prez is not totally PR dumb!).
Had a fund raiser at the Bellagio before going to this neighborhood where most homeowners live out of state and rent.
Visit already playing out on CNN as help for underwater homeowners.
What year and month is this?
7 out of 10 homeowners have been underwater here already for the last two years.
What a debacle........

I heard that community was hit very hard by foreclosures. They interviewed a woman on Fox from that neighborhood who bought a 200000 house for just over 85k because the neighborhood was so depressed from foreclosures.

I heard that community was hit very hard by foreclosures. They interviewed a woman on Fox from that neighborhood who bought a 200000 house for just over 85k because the neighborhood was so depressed from foreclosures.

Most of the owners live out of state and rent in that neighborhood. Besides having a great sports section, my local newspaper, the Las Vegas Review Journal, remains transparent, even when put up against FOX!

Most of the owners live out of state and rent in that neighborhood. Besides having a great sports section, my local newspaper, the Las Vegas Review Journal, remains transparent, even when put up against FOX!

I wasnt trying to dispute what you said. I was just offering what I heard from a local resident. And those are some nice looking homes for being mostly rentals.

Why didn't you post a link up in the OP? Wouldn't matter though if its just Vegas' version of the Washington Times.

:lol:

Why didn't you post a link up in the OP? Wouldn't matter though if its just Vegas' version of the Washington Times.

Isn't.
Journalist checked with the Clark County Assessor's Office. BTW, that office is in charge of property taxes here, and they do know whom the homeowners are.
As for not posting it in my OP, maybe I just wanted to find out who the true Obama-bots are here......and that includes you after AFTER I posted the link!
Dummy. :lol:

Forum List

Back