Obama speaking in New York for hundreds of thousands, CNN there to cover it!

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
He has spoken greatly on the struggle of minority communities. However, he didn't speak about how he did little to address these underlying issues, and in fact, doubled the debt while giving the poor nothing but hope and promises...never jobs. I'm sure CNN analysts will point this out.

I have nothing against Obama pushing his agenda for big money; I do think it is an excessive payment for his position of authority and can be argued it is delayed bribery for his "job well done" (on the back of future generations).

However, Obama being covered by CNN is astounding while the UN is in town. No coincidence.

Oh, and he now offers a suggestion to "organize and resist". Wow. What a difference between former president Bush and former president Obama. Obama's "legacy" will not be kind to him to those are patriotic Americans.

Last edited:
He has spoken greatly on the struggle of minority communities. However, he didn't speak about how he did little to address these underlying issues, and in fact, doubled the debt while giving the poor nothing but hope and promises...never jobs. I'm sure CNN analysts will point this out.

I have nothing against Obama pushing his agenda for big money; I do think it is an excessive payment for his position of authority and can be argued it is delayed bribery for his "job well done" (on the back of future generations).

However, Obama being covered by CNN is astounding while the UN is in town. No coincidence.

Oh, and he now offers a suggestion to "organize and resist". Wow. What a difference between former president Bush and former president Obama. Obama's "legacy" will not be kind to him to those are patriotic Americans.
I know ... I was watching CNN, they have two Breaking News. hurricane Maira and the earthquake in Mexico. Wolf announced a Breaking News to show us.:piss2:...

Obama.Ugly_.jpg

i just change to a other chain , CNN 8 years of Obama was enough.:nono:

Another point, he is being covered heavily as the GOP are looking to once again repeal Obamacare and his big money donors need him out their to fight this as it is the Golden Goose Egg for many of these donors.

Another point, he is being covered heavily as the GOP are looking to once again repeal Obamacare and his big money donors need him out their to fight this as it is the Golden Goose Egg for many of these donors.
And you most Americans do not want Obamacare. but he don't care he always think about his well being.

Forum List

Back