Obama softens ban on hiring lobbyists

Mad Scientist Wrote:
And it doesn't affect us in our everyday lives she said! Amazing how all the Obamabots just fall in line don't they?

Its either that or admit that they voted for a good-looking politician that they knew next to nothing about except that he told them everything they wanted to hear...over a seasoned politician with a known record of bipartisanship and compromise.

He's probably finding it next to impossible to find people in who are qualified for these jobs who aren't or haven't been lobbyists.

I mean I guess he could go to Walmart and get a greeter to be on his staff :lol:

This isn't a big promise IMO. It's more symbolic than anything since it doesn't effect Americans in their everyday lives.

:neutral:

Its either that or admit that they voted for a good-looking politician that they knew next to nothing about except that he told them everything they wanted to hear...over a seasoned politician with a known record of bipartisanship and compromise.

I think it's more that for eight years, we have watched serious transgressions and watching sore losers whining and moaning about the least of things is kind of boring, particularly given the alternative.

I didn't see them yelling about signing statements or false intel; I didn't see them yelling about ethical lapses like a supreme court justice ruling on a case affecting his hunting buddy; So worrying about Obama doing something that is more rigorous than the law requires, though perhaps not as idealistic as one might wish, isn't really going to get up my nose much.

I think it's more that for eight years, we have watched serious transgressions and watching sore losers whining and moaning about the least of things is kind of boring.

I didn't see them yelling about sighing statements; I didn't see them yelling about ethical lapses like a supreme court justice ruling on a case affecting his hunting buddy; So worrying about Obama doing something that is more rigorous than the law requires, though perhaps not as idealistic as one might wish, isn't really going to get up my nose much.

SHOCKING !! :lol::lol::lol:

and the heckler heard from.

I think you'd shock me more if you actually contributed something.

There ya go again, making baseless accusations about other posters. Your favorite tactic is to claim someone you disagree with is a troll no matter how on topic they are, and now you have branched out into heckler.

Forum List

Back