Obama so desperate to win he kicks Biden to the curb?

Oh Brother.

Bidens not going anywhere and does anyone honestly think that Hilary wants to be VP?? Jeeze.

• Banned
Oh Brother.

Bidens not going anywhere and does anyone honestly think that Hilary wants to be VP?? Jeeze.

As VP and a win in 12 she assures herself the nomination in 16. I believe if Obamas inside polling numbers are bad enough he will ask her. He would be a fool not to. Her approval rating is north of 60%

Oh Brother.

As VP and a win in 12 she assures herself the nomination in 16. I believe if Obamas inside polling numbers are bad enough he will ask her. He would be a fool not to. Her approval rating is north of 60%

But could Obama stand Hilary having a bigger pair?

Well Grampa I seriously doubt Hilary wants the VP slot and really seriously doubt Biden is going anywhere.

Moot all the way round.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buRO9TSlScQ]Joe Biden calls Jon Corzine for Advice Again - YouTube[/ame]

There is nothing to feel desperate about when you look at the crop of GOP contenders. It won't be as decisive as '08 but he's not going to have any real problems getting reelected no matter who his VP is.

Well Grampa I seriously doubt Hilary wants the VP slot and really seriously doubt Biden is going anywhere.

Moot all the way round.

Time will tell. Besides I think its less about what she wants and more about Obama.

On a related side note her daughter has stated in a TV interview that she intends to step down from her current position.

There is nothing to feel desperate about when you look at the crop of GOP contenders. It won't be as decisive as '08 but he's not going to have any real problems getting reelected no matter who his VP is.

That may or may not be true.

But when McCain called Romney pres Obama. You know the national debt will hit 25 trillion before 2020

Forum List

Back