Obama snubs vets, skips Heroes ball

pssst...did you hear, they had this ball called the Commander-in-Chief Ball which was attended by enlisted men and women of the armed forces...Obama went to that one.

WND also spoke with Craig Roberts, the American Legion's media relations manager, who confirmed that President Obama did not attend the ball, but sent Vice President Biden instead.

Roberts further confirmed that he wrote the following statement, widely attributed to him on various blogs: "President Obama was invited but did not attend. Vice-President Joe Biden did appear, however, and was very warmly received. The new President's absence was understandable considering the unprecedented logistical challenges presented by the vastly increased number of visitors to this inauguration and the necessary attendant security measures. The American Legion, as an organization, does not feel offended or 'snubbed.'"

KMAN you're pathetic.

Another first for Obama....

Amazing how the facts can upset the hypocrites so easily.....

I'm sorry you libs don't like it when we report news that looks down on your Messiah but man, what happened to freedom of speech???? I thought libs were for freedom of speech...

Yet again, it's like I always say... The people that fight for tolerance are the least tolerant people... Thank you for proving my point once again...

Oh by the way... It's funny how the Presidents of the past 50 years managed to fit it in to their schedule.

Another first for Obama....

Amazing how the facts can upset the hypocrites so easily.....

That's exactly what they are... hypocrits... They are above the rules they set for everyone else...

I'm sorry you libs don't like it when we report news that looks down on your Messiah but man, what happened to freedom of speech???? I thought libs were for freedom of speech...

Yet again, it's like I always say... The people that fight for tolerance are the least tolerant people... Thank you for proving my point once again...

Oh by the way... It's funny how the Presidents of the past 50 years managed to fit it in to their schedule.

But WAIT .............. Palin's used clothes are important!

Given the fact that we are fighting two wars, one would think at least at this time in history, this Ball would have earned the audience of the new President and frankly with the new VP at his side. So as it may be petty and trivial for some, when placed in it proper perspective it is important to others.

Uh, hello, uh, who tried to stifle freedom of speech, and how?

And doesn't his going to the Commander in Chief Ball (attended by military service members) count? Or are you so eager to find an excuse to bash Obama that you won't let a little factoid like that get in your way?

Forum List

Back