Obama 'snitch' program put on notice !!!!

Okay, stay with me here. His name comes from a Greek warrior. His avatar is a picture of an ancient Greek helmet, such as would have been worn by a . . . wait for it . . . Greek warrior.

I take back my sarcasm. Clearly, colleges ARE giving out MBAs as prizes for chugalugging the most beer. It's the only explanation for you.

For one who understands sarcasm you cetainly missed the sarcasm in my exchange with the guy with the goofy helmet.
I will explain the sarcastic exchange. I will go slow so you can understand.
I asked oreo to explain his name. Goofy Helmet came back with a sarcastic (smart ass) answer in explaining his name. I had not asked for an explanation of his name. He then asked if I had any further questions. Trying to meet his sarcasm (smart assness) I asked what was with the goofy mask.

This was dripping with sarcasm and you completely missed it.

I looked at your explanation as drippy not necessarily dripping in sarcasm.

I understand why you support Bush and Palin.

Problem is, you weren't really being sarcastic. You were TRYING to be sarcastic, but you fell short and just ended up sounded stupid. It only got worse when you continued it.

I don't believe I ever said that I supported either. I just said that your flip little remark about Bush's intelligence was as ignorant and inane as your lame attempts at sarcasm concerning Xenophon's avatar.

Oh, by the way, I also still think you're a racist re: Oreo's name. I don't wonder that he thought your remark unworthy of response.

I may be TRYING to be sarcastic but you are TRYING too hard to show your intelligence.

It is not working.

The reason my oreo question went unanswered is because the answer would make him look bad. Otherwise he would have answered.

For one who understands sarcasm you cetainly missed the sarcasm in my exchange with the guy with the goofy helmet.
There is no such 'scarcasim' in your answers, but there is a lack of judgement as you persist in not understanding the significance of a Corthinian Helm with the name Xenophon.

The rest of your 'explanation' is as pointless, for you failed to detect the scarcasim aimed at you for attempting to pigeonhole Oreo about his username.

As for your claims of academic excellence, that is worthless on the net, anyone can claim anything and 'prove it' though various ways.

You are ulimately judged by what you say.

You had this same problem in the thread where we discussed the outcome of WWII with or without Soviet participation.

In short, i find you lacking in both the ability to process scarcasim correctly as well as lacking in the judgement to make conclusions on what both the POTUS does as well as the various poster's opinion of said postions.

Oh, and you have a silly username also.

Last edited:
The reason my oreo question went unanswered is because the answer would make him look bad. Otherwise he would have answered.
He didn't answer because the question was irrelivent.

I recognize what you were going for, you were going to claim he's racist against Obama, an intellectually dishonest attack that he wisely ignored taking part in.

I suppose you will now claim that was not the case, but unlike you sir, a lot of us see through these silly attampts to marginalize and pigeonhole people quite easily.

C'mon, enough of this petty bickering.

I wanna hear more about how the Stasi are setting up in the US of A.

:popcorn:

There is no such 'scarcasim' in your answers, but there is a lack of judgement as you persist in not understanding the significance of a Corthinian Helm with the name Xenophon.

The rest of your 'explanation' is as pointless, for you failed to detect the scarcasim aimed at you for attempting to pigeonhole Oreo about his username.

As for your claims of academic excellence, that is worthless on the net, anyone can claim anything and 'prove it' though various ways.

You are ulimately judged by what you say.

You had this same problem in the thread where we discussed the outcome of WWII with or without Soviet participation.

In short, i find you lacking in both the ability to process scarcasim correctly as well as lacking in the judgement to make conclusions on what both the POTUS does as well as the various poster's opinion of said postions.

Oh, and you have a silly username also.

I will admit you impressed me with your knowledge of World War II. I am sure there are many subjects you are as proficient. But you are trying very hard to show your intellignce, too hard.
I feel you do not utilize all of your knowledge in practical ways.
I feel many of your conclusions are off base. I question your street smarts and common sense.

Thank you. I feel my username is silly also. That is why I created it. I do not take myself as serious as you take yourself.

I will explain the sarcastic exchange. I will go slow so you can understand.
I asked oreo to explain his name. Goofy Helmet came back with a sarcastic (smart ass) answer in explaining his name. I had not asked for an explanation of his name. He then asked if I had any further questions. Trying to meet his sarcasm (smart assness) I asked what was with the goofy mask.

This was dripping with sarcasm and you completely missed it.

I looked at your explanation as drippy not necessarily dripping in sarcasm.

I understand why you support Bush and Palin.

Problem is, you weren't really being sarcastic. You were TRYING to be sarcastic, but you fell short and just ended up sounded stupid. It only got worse when you continued it.

I don't believe I ever said that I supported either. I just said that your flip little remark about Bush's intelligence was as ignorant and inane as your lame attempts at sarcasm concerning Xenophon's avatar.

Oh, by the way, I also still think you're a racist re: Oreo's name. I don't wonder that he thought your remark unworthy of response.

I may be TRYING to be sarcastic but you are TRYING too hard to show your intelligence.

It is not working.

Don't flatter yourself that trouncing your ass is requiring any effort on my part at all.

And now you're Miss Cleo, that you're reading minds and telling us what people are thinking? The more you talk, the more convinced I am that he didn't answer you because he decided you're an ignorant, racist twink.

He didn't answer because the question was irrelivent.

I recognize what you were going for, you were going to claim he's racist against Obama, an intellectually dishonest attack that he wisely ignored taking part in.

I suppose you will now claim that was not the case, but unlike you sir, a lot of us see through these silly attampts to marginalize and pigeonhole people quite easily.

I particularly liked the irony inherent in Elmer demonstrating his own racism in his attempt to call someone else out as one.

C'mon, enough of this petty bickering.

I wanna hear more about how the Stasi are setting up in the US of A.

:popcorn:

This is not petty bickering; this is serious bickering.

At the risk of setting myself up for further criticism, what is Stasi.

The East German secret police, who had the citizenry constantly reporting on each other and consequently created an atmosphere of paranoia that rivaled even the Soviet Union.

Forum List

Back