Obama 'snitch' program put on notice !!!!

In his post on the White House blog, Macon Phillips, White House director of new media, wrote:

Scary chain e-mails and videos are starting to percolate on the Internet, breathlessly claiming, for example, to 'uncover' the truth about the president's health insurance reform positions.

There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain e-mails or through casual conversation. Since we can't keep track of all of them here at the White House, we're asking for your help. If you get an e-mail or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to [email protected].

I didn't see the part where it says "and we'll go and break down the offenders' doors when we find out who they are for daring to talk bad about our plan". I wonder why they left that part out....

My question is, at what point are you blind ass-kissers planning on asking him what he DOES plan to do after offenders are reported? Aren't you the slightest bit curious?

Seems to me they're more interested in what's being said than who is saying it. If somebody sends out a mass emailing filled with a bunch of BS about the proposed legislation it's out there in the public now. If someone forwards that to the WH, that's not spying.

Maybe after watching how RW spinmeisters and propangandists have operated over the last 15+ years this is just an attempt to counterract the bullshit. Nobody's rights are gonna get violated just because someone shares a chain email he received talking shit about the healthcare reform proposals.

Again--the POTUS has the bully pulpit. The last time he got up to talk about his health care plan it ended up with the Gates/Crowley incident (out of his stupidity) commenting about it.

He can form a panel forum of questions & answers on NATIONAL T.V. He could have done this since DAY ONE. Instead he choses to put out his SS--the snitch squad--on your neighbor to see if there are any "fishy" comments out there.

Obama already knows what the "fishy" comments are--he just doesn't want to address them. Maybe because a lot of these fishy comments are TRUE.

Why do you hate Obama so vehemently?

What are the origins of your screen name oreo?

Maybe he likes cookies. They ARE one of the most popular cookie brands on the market, you know.

Pretty racist of you to automatically assume it's something else.

In his post on the White House blog, Macon Phillips, White House director of new media, wrote:

Scary chain e-mails and videos are starting to percolate on the Internet, breathlessly claiming, for example, to 'uncover' the truth about the president's health insurance reform positions.

There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain e-mails or through casual conversation. Since we can't keep track of all of them here at the White House, we're asking for your help. If you get an e-mail or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to [email protected].

I didn't see the part where it says "and we'll go and break down the offenders' doors when we find out who they are for daring to talk bad about our plan". I wonder why they left that part out....

My question is, at what point are you blind ass-kissers planning on asking him what he DOES plan to do after offenders are reported? Aren't you the slightest bit curious?

DITTO--at the very least it invites government harrassement & with 8000 new IRS tax auditors that can make anyones life miserable--one has to ask exactly why this call was put out by the POTUS?

Again--this administration already knows ALL the "fishy" comments that are being spread around. What they are refusing to do--is address these "fishy comments". Possibly because some are true.

Again--the POTUS has the bully pulpit. The last time he got up to talk about his health care plan it ended up with the Gates/Crowley incident (out of his stupidity) commenting about it.

He can form a panel forum of questions & answers on NATIONAL T.V. He could have done this since DAY ONE. Instead he choses to put out his SS--the snitch squad--on your neighbor to see if there are any "fishy" comments out there.

Obama already knows what the "fishy" comments are--he just doesn't want to address them. Maybe because a lot of these fishy comments are TRUE.

Why do think I hate Barack Obama? I don't--I think he is a very personable--likeable guy. I DON'T LIKE HIS POLICIES.

What is it about you liberals? GEEZ--I have seen some of you just go ape sh....t over Sarah Palin about her personally--but list nothing about her politically. Do you guys ever pay attention to POLICY? Never mind don't answer that--because if you did Barack Obama WOULD not be POTUS today.

You didn't answer the question about the origin of your screen name oreo.

My first criteria in a politician is intelligence. if they do not appear to have an IQ over 50 I don't care what their policies are.
You need to be intellignt and be able to think on your feet to be president.

Bush was not very intelligent. That was the start of his problems. Palin makes Bush seem like a genius.

Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush senior, Clinton were intellignt and their policies mattered.
McCain is intelligent except when it came to picking a VP.

Here, report this:

Obama can suck my ass, his 'plan' will waste billions and cause more waste and confusion.

Make sure you spell 'Xenophon' correctly for the commisar.

Why do think I hate Barack Obama? I don't--I think he is a very personable--likeable guy. I DON'T LIKE HIS POLICIES.

What is it about you liberals? GEEZ--I have seen some of you just go ape sh....t over Sarah Palin about her personally--but list nothing about her politically. Do you guys ever pay attention to POLICY? Never mind don't answer that--because if you did Barack Obama WOULD not be POTUS today.

My first criteria in a politician is intelligence. if they do not appear to have an IQ over 50 I don't care what their policies are.

Bush was not very intelligent. That was the start of his problems. Palin makes Bush seem like a genius.

Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush senior, Clinton were intellignt and their policies mattered.

Yeah, Bush had an IQ that was barely room temperature. Because everyone knows Harvard passes out those MBAs as door prizes at parties, right? Probably for chugalugging the most beer. :slap:

What is with the goofy question?

Since that is not a mask.

You are showing us you have an inabilty to define that which you see, yet you want us to accpet your judgement on political matters.

Explain yourself.

Yeah, Bush had an IQ that was barely room temperature. Because everyone knows Harvard passes out those MBAs as door prizes at parties, right? Probably for chugalugging the most beer. :slap:
yet his Yale scores were better than Kerry's

How Bush graduated from Yale and Harvard is beyond me.

I have an MBA. There were people in my class with very high grades I would not hire to work in a mail room.
Intelligence is more than formal education. Street smarts and common sense play a big part.

You are showing us you have an inabilty to define that which you see, yet you want us to accpet your judgement on political matters.

Explain yourself.

Excuse me. What is with the goofy helmet?

Hence the sarcasm that was practically dripping off every word of my post. I swear, some of these twinks have their heads so far up their asses, they have to be piping in air through their belly buttons.

Hence the sarcasm that was practically dripping off every word of my post. I swear, some of these twinks have their heads so far up their asses, they have to be piping in air through their belly buttons.
my post was continuing the sarcasm ;)

How Bush graduated from Yale and Harvard is beyond me.

I have an MBA. There were people in my class with very high grades I would not hire to work in a mail room.
Intelligence is more than formal education. Street smarts and common sense play a big part.

Well, insofar as he DID graduate, and THEY got to see him and demonstrations of his intelligence and capabilities for the years it took for him to do so, while YOU have never even met the man, I'm going to assume that THEIR estimation of his brain power is more accurate than yours. Especially since yours seems to consist of "He doesn't agree with me, and everyone I know makes flip, clever little remarks about how stupid he is".

You're right. Intelligence IS more than formal education. That would be how you allegedly acquired an MBA and still don't have the wattage to figure something this simple out.

Explain yourself.

Okay, stay with me here. His name comes from a Greek warrior. His avatar is a picture of an ancient Greek helmet, such as would have been worn by a . . . wait for it . . . Greek warrior.

I take back my sarcasm. Clearly, colleges ARE giving out MBAs as prizes for chugalugging the most beer. It's the only explanation for you.

Explain yourself.

Okay, stay with me here. His name comes from a Greek warrior. His avatar is a picture of an ancient Greek helmet, such as would have been worn by a . . . wait for it . . . Greek warrior.

I take back my sarcasm. Clearly, colleges ARE giving out MBAs as prizes for chugalugging the most beer. It's the only explanation for you.

For one who understands sarcasm you cetainly missed the sarcasm in my exchange with the guy with the goofy helmet.
I will explain the sarcastic exchange. I will go slow so you can understand.
I asked oreo to explain his name. Goofy Helmet came back with a sarcastic (smart ass) answer in explaining his name. I had not asked for an explanation of his name. He then asked if I had any further questions. Trying to meet his sarcasm (smart assness) I asked what was with the goofy mask.

This was dripping with sarcasm and you completely missed it.

I looked at your explanation as drippy not necessarily dripping in sarcasm.

I understand why you support Bush and Palin.

For one who understands sarcasm you cetainly missed the sarcasm in my exchange with the guy with the goofy helmet.
I will explain the sarcastic exchange. I will go slow so you can understand.
I asked oreo to explain his name. Goofy Helmet came back with a sarcastic (smart ass) answer in explaining his name. I had not asked for an explanation of his name. He then asked if I had any further questions. Trying to meet his sarcasm (smart assness) I asked what was with the goofy mask.

This was dripping with sarcasm and you completely missed it.

I looked at your explanation as drippy not necessarily dripping in sarcasm.

I understand why you support Bush and Palin.

Problem is, you weren't really being sarcastic. You were TRYING to be sarcastic, but you fell short and just ended up sounded stupid. It only got worse when you continued it.

I don't believe I ever said that I supported either. I just said that your flip little remark about Bush's intelligence was as ignorant and inane as your lame attempts at sarcasm concerning Xenophon's avatar.

Oh, by the way, I also still think you're a racist re: Oreo's name. I don't wonder that he thought your remark unworthy of response.

Explain yourself.

The fact that you call it 'goofy' shows a lack of judgement so again, why should anyone listen to you?

Explain yourself.

New Topics

Forum List

Back