Obama snaps at young rally attendees " I'm talking to you pay attention"

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Obama snaps at young rally attendees: 'I'm talking to you! You! Pay attention!' - The American Mirror

Barack Obama wasn’t happy those young whipper snappers apparently weren’t hanging on his every word (about himself) on Friday........................

VIDEO
-----------------------------------------------

This snide pos bastard moron thinks he is sooo amazingly great and the MSM would lead you to believe that bs because this is how their sheep stay loyal feed them bs they believe and they will latch on like leaches never breaking their fantasized loyalty to the little bitch liar.

I would have said kiss my ass beeeech.

Obama snaps at young rally attendees: 'I'm talking to you! You! Pay attention!' - The American Mirror

Barack Obama wasn’t happy those young whipper snappers apparently weren’t hanging on his every word (about himself) on Friday........................

VIDEO

This snide pos bastard moron thinks he is sooo amazingly great and the MSM would lead you to believe that bs because this is how their sheep stay loyal feed them bs they believe and they will latch on like leaches never breaking their fantasized loyalty to the little bitch liar.

you and me both. that is comedy gold that they did not treat him like he was the center of the universe and he get angry about it.:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::laughing0301: classic.

do you have the video by chance? you dont have it listed there in the OP.

• Banned

VIDEO

you and me both. that is comedy gold that they did not treat him like he was the center of the universe and he get angry about it.:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::laughing0301: classic.

do you have the video by chance? you dont have it listed there in the OP.

There are TWO videos over on the article's site.

• Banned
42281419_691383017894658_2370455127120150528_n.jpg

Like it says attack one of us and it's an attack on ALL OF US............ Obama is doing that to ALL OF US pushing his bs to gain Clinton a win ( durn hte last election) now the pos is working on it again to get one of his globalist pricks in there for a win like BIDEN.

A few years ago Biden was over head saying to Obama " YOU NEED ANOTHER 911" and trust me they are working on something to bring our Country back down to it's knees and they're going to use Trump to do it.

Obomination just proved what a lying fraud he is saying in one of those videos -we live in a country that believes in free speech. shows who HIS alligance is REALLY to.:abgg2q.jpg:

Like it says attack one of us and it's an attack on ALL OF US............ Obama is doing that to ALL OF US pushing his bs to gain Clinton a win ( durn hte last election) now the pos is working on it again to get one of his globalist pricks in there for a win like BIDEN.

A few years ago Biden was over head saying to Obama " YOU NEED ANOTHER 911" and trust me they are working on something to bring our Country back down to it's knees and they're going to use Trump to do it.

yeah but if Trump is for the people and believes in the constitution,WHY doesnt he just sign some executive order as kennedy did to abolish the federal reserve and get rid of the CIA and FBI as he was trying to do and kissing the ass of warmonger Israel?

until he does that,then he is no different than Bush and Obama.i give him two more years to prove me wrong.

That snake oil salesman should be arrested. He poisons those with weak minds. I point to you as a prime example.

VIDEO

Obama is a shit stain, always has been always will be.
Everything to him is about him

yeah but if Trump is for the people and believes in the constitution,WHY doesnt he just sign some executive order as kennedy did to abolish the federal reserve and get rid of the CIA and FBI as he was trying to do and kissing the ass of warmonger Israel?

until he does that,then he is no different than Bush and Obama.i give him two more years to prove me wrong.

Dude you keep deny Trump and no matter what you ask and the answers I give you are paying attention to the wrong idiot filling your thoughts with the wrong inforamtion. If you were paying attention to whatever assholes is giving you doubt you would totally understand what and wy Trump is doing what he is doing.

Sadly the wrong ansers keep the caged caged. The very ones who give you the truth, or break things down so one understands what games are beingg played are the very people/sourcves you refuse to listne to, watch, believe etc........

I don't know what you want me to tell you i'm never turning on Trump , he is keeping the globalist at bay for now until you fully understand what is going on within the demands of a ONE WORLD ORDER/NWO nothing is going to make sense.

Dude you keep deny Trump and no matter what you ask and the answers I give you are paying attention to the wrong idiot filling your thoughts with the wrong inforamtion. If you were paying attention to whatever assholes is giving you doubt you would totally understand what and wy Trump is doing what he is doing.

Sadly the wrong ansers keep the caged caged. The very ones who give you the truth, or break things down so one understands what games are beingg played are the very people/sourcves you refuse to listne to, watch, believe etc........

I don't know what you want me to tell you i'm never turning on Trump , he is keeping the globalist at bay for now until you fully understand what is going on within the demands of a ONE WORLD ORDER/NWO nothing is going to make sense.

so I see in SHORT,your answer to the question on if he does NOT get rid of the CIA and FED in two years which he could EASILY do by signing an executive order,then you WILL contiune to support him.Okay whatever.. you will contiune to support a president who serves the NWO order if he doesnt abolish the fed and the CIA as kennedy tried to do.okay whatever.:rolleyes:

Oh and YOU should know enough about me by now that i DONT listen to the CIA controlled news that most the morons here listen to,that i MYSELF listen to alternative news NOT controlled by them.:D

Trump Regime Falsely Calls Iran World's Leading State Sponsor of Terrorism - Stephen Lendman

this patriotic smart man for example. He is not biased and objective and looks at all points of view and he has proof here in in this link from Trumps ACTIONS he is serving the NWO agenda same as Bush and Obama. He has talked about how evil Bush and Obama are in the past just so you know.

You DO know that Iran is not a threat to the world like our corrupt government and Israel are trying to get americans and the world to believe right? well Trump is tooting the horn of our corrupt government in their stance on Iran.were you not aware of THAT?

Trump Regime Falsely Calls Iran World's Leading State Sponsor of Terrorism - Stephen Lendman
Washington’s drive for global hegemony needs enemies. None exist so they’re invented. Peace and stability defeat US interests. Endless wars and chaos serve them – what imperialism is all about, a scourge threatening everyone everywhere.

In its latest annual report on terrorism, the Trump regime’s State Department turned truth on its head – calling Iran the world’s leading state sponsor.

I have told you before even Alex has exposed Israel how they want to rule the world and Trump has appointed this evil bastard to his cabinet who toots the horn of Israel.

Last edited:

That snake oil salesman should be arrested. He poisons those with weak minds. I point to you as a prime example.
Jones is awesome.

He's awesome for many reasons..but first and foremost is the way he plays leftist morons. He and Trump both have that down....

VIDEO

That almost made me PUKE...…

obongo sucks so bad...….

Dnvo96eU8AAEJDy.jpg:large

badluck on Twitter

Obama with Al-Waleed bin Talal and two other terro... I mean guys. Yes, America we were dumb enough to elect him as our President for two terms. We all deserve the chopping block.

At the very least, President Trump is a humble man, a servant for the common people, a fighter for the little guy against the entrenched interest of the wealthy and powerful. His tax cuts are beneficial to wage earners, not people who make money by simply having money to begin with. His treatment of immigrants is compassionate and worthy of the highest American ideals. His aapproach to healthcare is to assure all who need insurance can get it at affordable prices. His approach to our allies is wise as it puts them in their place. His approach to our adversaries is to make them friendly toward us by being friendly toward them. His approach to the rule of law is he is the chief executive and therefore should be immune from law itself. That makes him a great American leader. Fair, just, humble and wise. And he never ever mentions himself during any of his public statements. He is the greatest public orator since Adolf Hitler and just as admired by the Right thinking people in his nation.

Excuse me while I throw up now.

Last edited:
Dnvo96eU8AAEJDy.jpg:large

badluck on Twitter

Obama with Al-Waleed bin Talal and two other terro... I mean guys. Yes, America we were dumb enough to elect him as our President for two terms. We all deserve the chopping block.
Ewwwww

But we didn't vote for him.
I'm all for the chopping block for the idiots who are trying to overthrow our government and re-instate him now, though.

Forum List

Back