Obama smokes?

Just like McCain is to old and has HAD skin cancer ridiculous yes. A big difference is McCain's cancer has been treated and he is fine. Obama continues to fan the flames of harm on his body ridiculous yes.

Who cares? Is that the most important thing you have to worry about? Because if so, I want your life.

Who cares? Is that the most important thing you have to worry about? Because if so, I want your life.[/QU

A tad condescending are we. I just think you should look at EVERY aspect of a man running for office. There is a correlation between a man's or a woman's behavior and their personal decisions as to their decision making process. Some people just don't get that. The only thing a lot of Obamanites want to do is listen to the words that come out of his mouth.

I am simply tiring to point out the WALK not just the talk. Yes I agree smoking is a small issue. Not important to running this country BUT it does SHOW a weakness in his decision making process. One he has failed to correct. Yes yes yes I know I know I know a minor one. I could care less what he smokes or for how long I DO NOT CARE WHAT HE SMOKES. That is NOT the point. Come on people connect the dots. I have faith you can do it.

Think with me a Harvard graduate KNOWS what he is doing to his body is deadly yet he refuses to correct his behavior. Somehow he is justifying this behavior for himself. WHAT else will he justify to himself? Most of you still won't get it will you.

A tad condescending are we. I just think you should look at EVERY aspect of a man running for office. There is a correlation between a man's or a woman's behavior and their personal decisions as to their decision making process. Some people just don't get that. The only thing a lot of Obamanites want to do is listen to the words that come out of his mouth.

I am simply tiring to point out the WALK not just the talk. Yes I agree smoking is a small issue. Not important to running this country BUT it does SHOW a weakness in his decision making process. One he has failed to correct. Yes yes yes I know I know I know a minor one. I could care less what he smokes or for how long I DO NOT CARE WHAT HE SMOKES. That is NOT the point. Come on people connect the dots. I have faith you can do it.

Think with me a Harvard graduate KNOWS what he is doing to his body is deadly yet he refuses to correct his behavior. Somehow he is justifying this behavior for himself. WHAT else will he justify to himself? Most of you still won't get it will you.

Oh, for Christ's sake! What's next? Each candidate has to delare they like chocolate and start wearing one of these ...

MoIlw.jpg

How about french fries, and KFC? :rolleyes: Is that going to satisfy your need for "personal justification"?

"refuses to correct his behavior" My, my, my! Are you his conscious? Or just the morality patrol? :cuckoo:

Oh, for Christ's sake! What's next? Each candidate has to delare they like chocolate and start wearing one of these ...

MoIlw.jpg

How about french fries, and KFC? :rolleyes: Is that going to satisfy your need for "personal justification"?

"refuses to correct his behavior" My, my, my! Are you his conscious? Or just the morality patrol? :cuckoo:

He can eat as much chocolate as he likes as long he doesn't eat it in secret. Same goes for the smoking. Why not be open about it instead of hiding it like a geeky adolescent? The secretiveness says more about Obama than the actual smoking.

MoIlw.jpg

nope just observant
PS like the chocolate tee shirt can I get one lol

Well well well all we have heard is McCain is old and he has had skin cancer. Really well looks like the one who walks on water smokes. Yes I can criticize I am an ex smoker.

I thought the Obama was smart hmmm not so much if he is smoking for goodness sake. He just keeps falling off the wagon those are his words.

I got a tip for him STOP BUYING them. I smoked for 20 years and quit cold turkey 11 years ago. If he is this weak against cigarettes what else is he weak against and what else is he addicted to?

He is going to get a lot sicker then McCain if he does not stop.

Let's review he is a poor judge of character to say the least and now we discover he has an addictive personality. I wonder what else will fall out if we shake him really hard.

The only thing he can say is McCain is like W. Really McCain has voted against his party Obama NEVER has and if the dems have control of everything it will be like throwing Obama to the wolves they will eat him alive since his record PROVES he has NEVER stood up to them in the past they know it and are chomping at the bit to get at him hmmm where will our $750 billion dollars end up. More party's like AGI had?

God help us if the Dems get complete control. Even if you are a Dem you must have enough sense to know they need to be some checks and balances neither party should ever have complete control. We are just asking for trouble.

I know Obama likes to place the blame of everything on W but W did not do all of this by himself now did he. The Dems and the Reps voted on everything that was past W is not a dictator our senators do have a say so. They just do not want to show us the blood that is on their hands they want to be reelected.

Try and remember these fools have control of our tax dollars. I jsut wish we had somebody that was a outsider they could be trusted enough to tell us the real truth I am so sick of the lying from all the partys. To tell you the truth if Joe the plumber ran for office I just might have voted for him.

Try and remember in past presidential elections ALL the men who have ran promised us change they were going to be soooooo different not. We have heard this spill before this is not new. They all promise us something really good and they never deliver it.

Really if you pray please pray about your decision and this election. No matter what happens God is in control no matter who is in office. Those of you who do not believe in God good luck you are going to need it.

Wow, you have to be so pathetic to get to this point its hilarious:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

just one more reason not to vote for BHO.

I guy so weak in constitution that he can't quit smoking doesn't deserve my vote.

Forum List

Back