Obama Smacks Down GOP Presidential Candidates

I could go on and On Listing his Foreign Policy Failures, and Blunders.

Only takes 2 Seconds to list the good things he is responsible for.

Good - Killed Osama, Killing Terrorists.

Bad - Iran, Israel, Failed negotiations with Iraq, Appeasing Enemies, Upsetting allies, and on and on and on.

Sorry people, but it does not take a heck of a lot of skill to say "yes kill him" when the CIA calls up and tells you they found Osama. It's a No brainer, If that is all he has, he has got nothing.

Last edited:
I could go on and On Listing his Foreign Policy Failures, and Blunders.

Only takes 2 Seconds to list the good things he is responsible for.

Good - Killed Osama, Killing Terrorists.

Bad - Iran, Israel, Failed negotiations with Iraq, Appeasing Enemies, Upsetting allies, and on and on and on.

Sorry people, but it does not take a heck of a lot of skill to say "yes kill him" when the CIA calls up and tells you they found Osama. It's a No brainer, If that is all he has, he has got nothing.

What he said. :eusa_clap:

Republican presidential candidates who criticized Obama's foreign policy credentials got a healthy taste of what they'll face if they want to continue down that road.

Ask Osama bin Laden and the 22 out of 30 top al-Qaida leaders who have been taken off the field whether I engage in appeasement. Or whoever is left out there, ask them about that," the president said during a news conference

Great point Josef. Obama's a complete moron, he doesn't even know what foreign policy is. He thinks military is foreign policy. Wow, what a moron. Way to keep up the heat on Obama, keep it up!

He also doesn't know what a Corpseman is.

However they did say he had a foreign policy of appeasment, which is true, but he still pulled out his stock answer, "Ask Bin Laden if I have a policy of appeasement", forgetting the fact nobody can ask Bin Laden a thing cause they capped his ass and now he swims with the fishes.

I would have loved to ask Bin Laden but because of Obama's "no witnesses" "take no prizoners that can be used against me" policies, figure the odds.

Nevermind what would happen if anyone found out the neglect our troops are getting in Afghanistan, I think his bragging would come to a complete halt and the finger-pointing would immediately begin. Or let's not forget that the base he was using to do all of these attacks from has been evacuated.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back