Obama Slips to 43% Approval.....

Oh well ---- 30-something is right around the corner.

:clap2:

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval
I'm truly shocked a president who is out to take away people's savings and lifelong earnings and give it to other people plus all his cronies have such high favorable ratings in the nation. Seems Adolph Hitler, another crusader to take away Jewish people's savings and lifelong earnings and expropriate them for himself and Reich spending programs had less favorable ratings than Obama does.

I view any favorable rating of this president as bad. This philosophy has taken a very intelligent people down to complete loss in 1945, and everybody in the world was their enemy when they did.

Hitler, too, put on a smile and said hypnotic words of hope and change to the German people when he came to power, and then all their men began to die in battles with people of many nations forced to do it. When a criminal-prone bully is satisfied with the beatings he has given to some, he moves on to terrorizing and beating up more.

It just doesn't pay to be obsessed with having respect in the world through fear and intimidation.

The lockstep press has forgotten its own legends of history.

It's 43 % because Republcians offered Mitt... So many people just stick with Obama and I can see why.

My point is that if Republicans actually put someone up with a record people would compare Obama to their other option and more than likely consider Obama a failure. But when you have Mitt who's record is the closet to Obama of any living politician today, then top that with how much Mitt lies I can see why people stick with Obama.

Do Americans really think Romney is gonna' be any better?

Yes

That's very sad.

I have the dilemma, on one hand I want Obama to lose because he is so shitty, on the other I want Republicans to lose because the party has proven they are so fucking stupid they will vote for a liberal as long as it is a Republican.

There is no politician alive closer to Obama through policy, and yet Obama is evil and a disaster and Mitt will be better? That makes no sense. The Republican party needs to dissolve. I’d like a chance to vote for a conservative who is you know, a conservative… and that ain’t gonna happen with the current sellouts who make up the party.

Mitt supported Obamacare, TARP, Obama stimulus, NDAA, the wars and massive welfare. Oh and I can back that all up with video and have many times…

While I think Mitt's VP can make him or break him this election, it's sad to see that a true conservative would be owning Obama in the polls by this point, instead Republicans are officially "the other liberal party" again this election cycle.

I predict less of a Republican turnout than in 2008 for McCain. Same for Obama.

Oh well ---- 30-something is right around the corner.

:clap2:

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

So you like and trust Gallup now? Good for you, they're a classy organization. Explain why Obama is still crushing Mitt in their tracking polls.

Definitely one of the funnier examples of partisan rhetoric is the way polls are right on the money when they agree with me, and full of shit when they don't.

People sure do have short memories. Maybe this is all just a big game, it certainly can't be taken seriously.

I would have expected him to be at 49% approval. I figured everyone that did not pay income taxes votes for obammy.

Forum List

Back