Obama slips another one by us: No more guns in plane cockpits ?

That's really fucked up. Like people say, the criminals will have guns either way.
The Tories called the Patriots criminals also, so it depends who wins, don't it? Take a guess on who it would be, conservatives with guns, or liberals with signs?:razz:

It is true that the winners get to write history. I do think the Revolutionary War was justified. I'm just a little perturbed by your zeal for killing people, lol.

That's really fucked up. Like people say, the criminals will have guns either way.
The Tories called the Patriots criminals also, so it depends who wins, don't it? Take a guess on who it would be, conservatives with guns, or liberals with signs?:razz:

It is true that the winners get to write history. I do think the Revolutionary War was justified. I'm just a little perturbed by your zeal for killing people, lol.
During war, zeal for killing the enemy is a very good thing.

Haha! Liberals would also have guns. There's not a one of them alive that actually has the courage of their convictions, when it comes right down to it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back