Obama Sleeps Through Egypt Uprising,Yet Chrissy Matthews Gives President Much Credit

Tyler_Westyn

Rookie
Feb 11, 2011
:clap2:

But To No Surprise?What makes the matter so laughable was that Obama was never in Cairo trying to solve the crisis.Yet the media will obviously give him much credit. Now keep in mind that Chris Matthews spent quite some time blaming Sarah Palin for the Arizona Tragedy,even using her hunting footage of shooting a reindeer as the primary reason that lunatic shot Congressman Giffords. That's the equivalent of blaming George Bush for all the devastating earthquakes of 2010. :confused:

But To No Surprise?What makes the matter so laughable was that Obama was never in Cairo trying to solve the crisis.Yet the media will obviously give him much credit. Now keep in mind that Chris Matthews spent quite some time blaming Sarah Palin for the Arizona Tragedy,even using her hunting footage of shooting a reindeer as the primary reason that lunatic shot Congressman Giffords. That's the equivalent of blaming George Bush for all the devastating earthquakes of 2010. :confused:

That. Is. Not. Our. Country. Thank you.

The tanks never rolled
There was no massacre
Mubarack resigned peacefully

We have no idea how much influence the US had behind the scenes

There's nothing I love more than nameless people on the internet who seem to have an almost psychic knowledge of what goes on behind the scenes.

What does your crystal ball say Obama ate for breakfast, great Swami?

The American Debate: GOP cutting Obama slack over Egypt
Feb. 13, 2011

Hey, check out some of the nice things that people have said lately about Barack Obama:
"The president, I think, is handling this [Egypt] situation well, under the most difficult kind of circumstances."

"I really have no fault with the president, Obama, the way he's handled this process."

"I think the administration, our administration, has handled this tense situation pretty well."

"We ought to speak as one voice during this crisis. We have one president."

So say four top-tier Republicans - Sen. John McCain, Sen. Lindsey Graham, House Speaker John Boehner, and Senate GOP leader Mitch McConnell. It's particularly jarring to hear McConnell say that we're united behind one president, given that his stated top priority is to topple Obama.

Even William Kristol, arguably the king of conservative punditry, is advising his brethren to cut Obama some slack: "Reasonable people will differ in their analyses of rapidly changing circumstances half a world away - a fact that should make us somewhat tolerant of the Obama administration's own stumbles."

Normally, Republicans would relish the opportunity to skewer a Democratic president who's immersed in a foreign crisis, if only to stoke the old stereotype about how Democrats are soft and naive on the world stage. Yet with the exception of a few predictable complainers (Sarah Palin and Newt Gingrich), most Republicans have been mute or passively supportive .....

http://www.philly.com/philly/opinio...bate__GOP_cutting_Obama_slack_over_Egypt.html
Even the major Republican leaders are having difficulty finding fault with the Obama
Administration's handling of the Egyptian crisis.

What makes "Tyler_Westyn" think that Obama's presence would have been welcomed in Cairo and if either side would appreciate a US president interfering in Egypt's internal affairs?

Last edited:

According to the leader of the CON$ervative Brotherhood, Obama is solely responsible for the non violent revolution in Egypt!!!

February 2, 2011
RUSH: Obama owns this now, folks. Obama goes out there and makes a speech and this is what happens.

Let us clear the air a little, my brothers and sisters.....

On Tuesday the Obama Administration asked Hosni Mubarak to step aside.
On Wednesday they said that transitioning power “now means yesterday.”
On Saturday morning the Obama Administration said Mubarak must stay.
On Saturday evening the Obama Administration said Mubarak should step aside.
On Sunday Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Mubarak must stay in power.
On Tuesday the Obama Administration said that political reform will be a gradual process.

I posted this in another post with links....

Last edited:
Let us clear the air a little, my brothers and sisters.....

On Tuesday the Obama Administration asked Hosni Mubarak to step aside.
On Wednesday they said that transitioning power “now means yesterday.”
On Saturday morning the Obama Administration said Mubarak must stay.
On Saturday evening the Obama Administration said Mubarak should step aside.
On Sunday Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Mubarak must stay in power.
On Tuesday the Obama Administration said that political reform will be a gradual process.

I posted this in another post with links....

Ah... BRILLIANT!!

The smartest President everest!

:lol:

The fact is ,is that Obama was never there, all he did was tell the Man to leave office,then not to leave so soon,then Hillary was a bit confused,not sure who's side to take,then obama waited to see how it would all play out(kinda like with the 2009 Iran riots)then Obama woke up that day,turned on his CNN Television and found out that the Military forced out the Leader!!! and still MSNBC thinks Obama was responsible?:cuckoo:

Obama Sleeps Through Egypt Uprising,Yet Chrissy Matthews Gives President Much Credit

Nobody knew where Obama was when it started happening. The internet, especially Twitter, was abuzz with some of the funniest comments I've ever heard. My guess is he was smoking weed and it took him several hours to come down from the high.

I didn't hear any credit being given "The One" for anything during the crisis. It seems as if everyday he backpedaled what he had said the day before. He should have said nothing other than "may the peaceful protesters stay the course."

So are we to assume that for the next 19 months,Obama will take all the credit for every asteroid that misses the earth by one million miles? Give or take 100,000?:confused:

Nobody knew where Obama was when it started happening. The internet, especially Twitter, was abuzz with some of the funniest comments I've ever heard. My guess is he was smoking weed and it took him several hours to come down from the high.

Many people knew where Obama was. You're just pissed because they didn't tell you.

Forum List

Back