Obama skips Flag Day!!!

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Much to the horror of right wing loons everywhere, Obama skips the 2010 Flag Day celebration to have *gasp* sex with his wife.

Oh, the horror. What a commie!!!

Yeahhh....!!!! Woooo Hoooo...!!!!!

57B5300E5852435A.gif

74B3ED59DB96DADB.gif

love-smiley-076-1.gif

Much to the horror of right wing loons everywhere, Obama skips the 2010 Flag Day celebration to have *gasp* sex with his wife.

Gettysburg is July 1-3 he needs to make plans for a second Gettysburg Address

Hey now...get a grip. Obama can only avoid one American holiday at a time. Flag day comes first.

As long as he doesn't skip Groundhog Day, he's cool with me

that FUCKERR!:evil:

Yep, another bold faced LIE!!! :eusa_whistle:

MR. RUSSERT: There’s been enormous speculation about your political future, Mr President. The man you succeeded in the Senate, Peter Fitzgerald, a Republican, said this recently. “I think there’s a very good chance that President Obama will skip the Flag Day ceremony at Arlington this year.” Do you agree?

SEN. OBAMA: No. You know, I can’t speculate on those kinds of things. What I have said is that, you know, I’m not focused on Flag Day this year, I’m focused on a date with my wife.

MR. RUSSERT: But there seems to be an evolution in your thinking. This is what you told the Chicago Tribune last month: “Will you ever skip the Flag Day ceremony before your term is up?” Obama answer: “It’s not something I anticipate doing.” But when we talked back in November of ‘08 after your election I said, “There’s been enormous speculation about your political future. Will you serve your country as United States President and attend a Flag Day ceremony?” Obama: “Absolutely.”

SEN. OBAMA: Listen, we're not campaigning anymore, I will serve out my full 4-year term and I will celebrate Flag Day privately with my wife next week. You know, Tim, if you get asked enough, sooner or later you get weary and you start looking for new ways of saying things. But my thinking has not changed. I love Flag Day.

MR. RUSSERT: So you will not attend the Flag Day ceremony at Arlington?

SEN. OBAMA: I will not.

MR. RUSSERT: Senator, thank you very much for your candor and for joining us and sharing your views.

SEN. OBAMA: Had a great time, Tim. Thank you.

IMO, Obama has lied several times in his career.
:eusa_eh:

Last edited:

Hey now...get a grip. Obama can only avoid one American holiday at a time. Flag day comes first.

Obama is able to multitask and skip multiple holidays at one time

how can a muslum president celb.flag day:confused:its not allowed in there thinking.and what proffe do we have that he's celb. flag day with his wife?.he lie's as alway's .cant trust ohbama rama

Well, it took eighteen months, but he's screwed everyone now.

Forum List

Back