Obama sinking fast in the polls

No seriously!!! His average spread is only +18 in this poll! Bush, at the end of his term, had a spread of -36!

I cannot believe Obama is doing so horribly!!!!!

So now you take these polls seriously? I don't even believe these polls.

Now you see the forces working against the Dems that don't necessarily work against the GOP. The media & lobbyists.
this proves you are a moron

I weep for the future!!!!

Me too. If the corporate lobbyists can stop progress when the Dems have 60 seats, that means they own the entire system.

I was hoping they couldn't get to enough Dems to stop our mandate, but apparently they do.

And I haven't given up hope yet. I think the Dems must pull their heads out of their asses or else.

Even though I am unsure about the future, I still have faith and confidence in the Dems. Not the blue dogs, but the majority of the Dems.

They must show some results or they can kiss their future away.

I have faith in the dems, not because they are sweet and innocent, but because they must care about self preservation.

But that didn't stop the GOP from going along with Bush 95% of the time. That's why they got pissed at him in his second term. Bush threw them all under the bus.

The Dems don't have the luxury of having:

a. Dumb loyal supporters who will show up no matter what. We got some, but not enough to give us 45% no matter what.

b. The rich supporting them and attacking their opponents.

c. The corporate media spreading lies for them.

No seriously!!! His average spread is only +18 in this poll! Bush, at the end of his term, had a spread of -36!

I cannot believe Obama is doing so horribly!!!!!

Now you see the forces working against the Dems that don't necessarily work against the GOP. The media & lobbyists.

The media might spread our facts, but never our lies. But notice the corporate media will repeat VERBATUM anything the right tells them.

MODERATE Democrats are not supporting a public option.

NO! SELLOUT/TRAITOR Dems are.

Notice John Kerry joined that list of sellouts? Come on John! You have enough fucking money. How the fuck do they bribe a guy who has Heinz Catsup $???

The media might spread our facts, but never our lies. But notice the corporate media will repeat VERBATUM anything the right tells them.

MODERATE Democrats are not supporting a public option.

NO! SELLOUT/TRAITOR Dems are.

Notice John Kerry joined that list of sellouts? Come on John! You have enough fucking money. How the fuck do they bribe a guy who has Heinz Catsup $???

so the right told the corporate media to promote obama?

Forum List

Back