Obama sinking fast in the polls

Caligirl

Oh yes it is too!
Aug 25, 2008
I cannot believe he only has a +25 spread in the CBS and the Galup polls! Has any president ever done this badly?

new-2-5.jpg

Man, Obama is going *down.*

Only Jimmy Carter and we all saw what happened to him after his one and only term in office.

A new USA Today/Gallup poll puts President Obama's approval rating at 55 percent, which ranks him 10th among 12 post-World War II presidents at the same point in the survey. His approval is down from 61 percent in late May.

As he seeks to regain momentum on the health care front, the survey finds that only 44 percent approve of his handling of the issue, with 50 percent disapproving. Also, 59 percent say his proposal would lead to too much government spending, and 52 percent say it would "call for too much expansion of government power."

RealClearPolitics - Politics Nation - Obama Third Least Popular President Since World War II

I know it! His RCP approval is 56.3%, WAY worse than Bush's 54.7% approval on the same date!

Obama stinks!!

threads merged

I just don't believe the liberal media can hold him up above us much longer no matter how much gutter snipping they do on Bush or the Republicans!

I just don't believe the liberal media can hold him up above us much longer no matter how much gutter snipping they do on Bush or the Republicans!

Yesterday, Chris Matthews was going raving mad, accusing a Congressman for saying that Obama was not born in the US. But his anger was nothing but frustrations regarding Obama's sinking poll numbers. So he lashed out at anything and anyone. Those were the same MSM who tore John McCain and Hillary Clinton apart (remember that) so that they can hand Obama the crown.

Now it all turned around and I am lovin' it.

I cannot believe he only has a +25 spread in the CBS and the Galup polls! Has any president ever done this badly?

new-2-5.jpg

Man, Obama is going *down.*

Actually, its not as bad as you guys are making it out to be. First, none of this is translating into approval of the GOP. 2nd, he's still the most popular person in Washington. 3rd, people are frustrated with the system. They're mad that Obama and the Dems can't get it done. We're upset because the Dems are acting like Republicans, specifically the blue dogs.

But the GOP are not even in the picture. As bad as Obama's numbers are, Boehner's and Palin's are worse. :lol:

No seriously!!! His average spread is only +18 in this poll! Bush, at the end of his term, had a spread of -36!

I cannot believe Obama is doing so horribly!!!!!

No seriously!!! His average spread is only +18 in this poll! Bush, at the end of his term, had a spread of -36!

I cannot believe Obama is doing so horribly!!!!!

So now you take these polls seriously? I don't even believe these polls.

Now you see the forces working against the Dems that don't necessarily work against the GOP. The media & lobbyists.

Forum List

Back