Obama Silent As Pakistani Doctor Who Found Bin Laden Sentenced For Treason...

WHY is it "treason" against our good ally pal buddy friend Pok-ee-stahn for the doctor to provide intel that helped us splatter bin Laden's brains on the wall?

Because Usama Bin Laden was a guest of the Pakistani government and for the Doctor to turn him in was treason.

Had our good pal, buddy, ally, friend, "Pok-ee-stahn," extended an official authorization to bin Laden?

This was all done in secret but I believe they did, the guy was definently a guest there, he lived right next to a Pakistani Military Academy and in a community that consisted of mainly Military retirees and their families, Pakistan didn't want to admit to having him because they like recieving billions of dollars in aid from us each year.

You think someone has to have an agenda to think this is wrong??
Go on USPO forum...I had the same username there as here...go ahead and search through my old posts about Bush and the Iraq war...there are plenty of them.
This has nothing to do which damn party the current President belongs to - this is suicide foreign policy to out your informant. Just plain immoral and bad form.

Nope. People who criticize the president by saying he is taking too much credit for the OBL operation have an agenda against the man. I just assumed by your one liner you actually read the post.......my bad.

I don't see any real evidence that the Obama Administration outed this man. The NY Times article says he admitted his involvment to Pakistani officals in the weeks after the raid. Panetta was said to have used his name last December but he was already under arrest by then.

All you have to do is listen to the press, Obama, and the left...Obama was armed to the teeth and nailed UBL...and outted a Doctor that helped them.:eusa_whistle:

Perhaps if you're a pseudo-con who listens to 3 hours a day of el-Rash-Butt I can understand why you might think that! Rational humans not so much......

Nope. People who criticize the president by saying he is taking too much credit for the OBL operation have an agenda against the man. I just assumed by your one liner you actually read the post.......my bad.

I don't see any real evidence that the Obama Administration outed this man. The NY Times article says he admitted his involvment to Pakistani officals in the weeks after the raid. Panetta was said to have used his name last December but he was already under arrest by then.

All you have to do is listen to the press, Obama, and the left...Obama was armed to the teeth and nailed UBL...and outted a Doctor that helped them.:eusa_whistle:

Perhaps if you're a pseudo-con who listens to 3 hours a day of el-Rash-Butt I can understand why you might think that! Rational humans not so much......

You realize you just gave a non-answer?

You realize you just gave a non-answer?

Hahahaha. Okay, but you realize there was no-question either, right?

Because Usama Bin Laden was a guest of the Pakistani government and for the Doctor to turn him in was treason.

Had our good pal, buddy, ally, friend, "Pok-ee-stahn," extended an official authorization to bin Laden?

This was all done in secret but I believe they did, the guy was definently a guest there, he lived right next to a Pakistani Military Academy and in a community that consisted of mainly Military retirees and their families, Pakistan didn't want to admit to having him because they like recieving billions of dollars in aid from us each year.

I suspect you are correct. But until and unless our good pal Pok-ee-stahn ACKNOWLEDGES that bin Laden had been the guest of the Government of Pok-ee-stahn, then it still cannot have been "treason."

Let President Obama back up the balls he DID show by authorizing the violation of their fucking sovereignty in the first place. Fuck Pok-ee-stahn. He should threaten to cut off ALL military and other "aid" to them immediately unless they set the doctor free without further conditions. And the US should accept that Doctor with open arms, him and his family. WE should then treat the guy like one of OUR national heroes.

The guy was a spy working for the U.S. government and a traitor to his country.

If we caught an American citizen doing the exact same thing in the U.S. for a foreign government.

He would also receive a lengthy sentence for espionage. :cool:

The Pakistanis are just pissed because he helped prove to the world that they were hiding Bin Laden all along.

I suspect you are correct. But until and unless our good pal Pok-ee-stahn ACKNOWLEDGES that bin Laden had been the guest of the Government of Pok-ee-stahn, then it still cannot have been "treason."

Let President Obama back up the balls he DID show by authorizing the violation of their fucking sovereignty in the first place. Fuck Pok-ee-stahn. He should threaten to cut off ALL military and other "aid" to them immediately unless they set the doctor free without further conditions. And the US should accept that Doctor with open arms, him and his family. WE should then treat the guy like one of OUR national heroes.

Yeah, I think we'll let Hillary handle this one. :rolleyes:

24 May 2012 Last updated at 19:04 ET

US cuts Pakistan aid over jailing of 'Bin Laden doctor'

A US Senate panel has cut $33m (£21m) in aid to Pakistan in response to the jailing of a Pakistani doctor who helped the CIA find Osama Bin Laden.

The Senate Appropriations Committee has said it will cut US aid by $1m for each year of Shakil Afridi's sentence.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said his term was "unjust and unwarranted".

Dr Afridi was tried for treason under a tribal justice system for running a fake vaccination programme to gather information for US intelligence.

Bin Laden was killed by US forces in Abbottabad, Pakistan, in May 2011.

The move from the Senate panel follows earlier cuts to the White House's budget request for Pakistan. The cuts would be part of a bill that would send $1bn in aid to Pakistan in the next financial year. [ :evil: ]

"We need Pakistan, Pakistan needs us, but we don't need Pakistan double-dealing and not seeing the justice in bringing Osama Bin Laden to an end," said Republican Senator Lindsey ["Goober"] Graham, calling Pakistan "a schizophrenic ally".

Meanwhile Democratic Senator Patrick Leahy said: "It's Alice in Wonderland at best. If this is co-operation, I'd hate like hell to see opposition."

Correspondents say the cuts reflect mounting frustration in Congress over Pakistan's role in fighting terrorism on its soil.

Meanwhile, Mrs Clinton spoke out against Dr Afridi's sentence.

"The United States does not believe there is any basis for holding Dr [Shakil] Afridi. We regret the fact that he was convicted and the severity of his sentence," Mrs Clinton told reporters on Thursday.

The question being asked is, if Dr Afridi really thought he had brought harm to the Pakistani security establishment, why didn't he leave the country during the 20 days that the Pakistanis took to discover him?

-- BBC News - US cuts Pakistan aid over jailing of 'Bin Laden doctor'

Fuck Pok-ee-stahn.

The bolded and magenta colored portions are added to include some of the counter arguments, which nevertheless turn my stomach.

I agree with you, we really need to help this guy out but I don't know if this administration is interested, maybe they are fine with him rotting in a Pakistani jail.

I agree with you, we really need to help this guy out but I don't know if this administration is interested, maybe they are fine with him rotting in a Pakistani jail.

No one can trust this amateur in the White House. He has thrown some of his closest friends and family under the bus, why would he give a crap about anyone.

White man speak with forked tongue, yes he's white and black. :eusa_shhh:

Secretary of State Clinton was pretty irate over it

Yeah right. Both she and he will be heroes of American policy security over this debacle.

This last security abortion will turn into a win for the adminstration, when they get Afridi out by punishing Pakistan.

Yesterday(?) the US senate passed a bill that costs the Paki's a $1-million reduction in aid for every year of the doctor's sentence, meaning they may lose as much as $33-million,,, or not.

Watch Obama become a HERO (also Hillary Clinton as Sec. State) by getting some kind of reduction or even forgiveness, and release to our custody, another foreign policy coup for the president.

Among the abundance of leaks coming from the administration to tout their success getting UBL, was a seemngly insignificant one, that DNA played a role in locating him. The Pakis, listening closely ato what comes out of this very leaky adminstration after we got Osama, were able to home in on the medical community around the compound, and arrested a large number of medical personnel in and around Abatabad, and finally, through questioning, and even more leaks from us, they were able to arrive at the guy who helped us; a doctor named Shakil Afridi.

Afridi was never able to actually get DNA samples for the purported reason of screening for Hepatitis, but he did get inside the compound and from the information we got we were able to establish that Osama was living there in a very secure situation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back