Obama signs

But please tell us where all those billions went to so we will know where they will be at when you get more of them.

Not one place that you show where the the rich did anything to produce jobs except in your head or out of your mouth.
Where is the BEEF.

Ever get a paycheck from a poor person?

This is not about the poor. This is about average middle and working class families not finding good paying jobs.

This is not about the poor. This is about average middle and working class families not finding good paying jobs.

No it's about too many people who think they need to be handed something rather than go out and getting something. If it's not an "entitlement" than it's a job. Everyone wants others to give them their dream jobs rather than going out and working for it.

But please tell us where all those billions went to so we will know where they will be at when you get more of them.

Not one place that you show where the the rich did anything to produce jobs except in your head or out of your mouth.
Where is the BEEF.

Ever get a paycheck from a poor person?

No shit, and they won't find that their new boss will be a poor person, but someone who owns a small business who might now actually try to expand now that they won't have added tax on them. Maybe.... There's still unknowns out there.

Obama knows if he raises on taxes on anyone the country slides farther back into the hole.

If that's the case then we all might as well accept that all that can keep this country going is for us to go another trillion dollars in debt every couple years.

Or we could just spend within our means.

Seriously, is it really that difficult to accept that that is a possibility?

Who are you going to elect who'll really cut spending? Who's going to vote for the people who'll really cut spending?

There is no fiscal fix to this mess that doesn't involve widespread sacrifice, but most people either

1) deny that, or,

2) believe there's a need for the 'other guy' to sacrifice.

And the politicians generally neither have the courage or the power to step up and make their constituences sacrifice.

No it's about too many people who think they need to be handed something rather than go out and getting something. If it's not an "entitlement" than it's a job. Everyone wants others to give them their dream jobs rather than going out and working for it.

That's crap. That's the barbaric inhumanity of conservatism. Create the conditions that cost America its good paying jobs and then ridicule as whiners those who were victimized and have the 'gall' to be upset about it...

You my good man are a LIAR, or you would tell us what happened to the trillions that we gave to the rich over the last 8 years to build the ecconomy and provide americans jobs. You say shit but you can't produce shit as facts.

The federal government didn't give trillions to the rich over the last eight years. That is a bald faced lie.

These tax cuts will not grow the economy. The rich will not do anything other than add to their wealth. The middle class will not be able to shop enough to get us moving again.

Reagan's trickle down theory was a huge joke! Only not that funny.

So what caused the economic boom we had in the 1980s?

That's crap. That's the barbaric inhumanity of conservatism. Create the conditions that cost America its good paying jobs and then ridicule as whiners those who were victimized and have the 'gall' to be upset about it...

First, it's this over intrusive government and the lack of virtue in the people that has caused the conditions wer are facing today.

Second, sitting around waiting for someone to hand you a job is not how you become employed in a job you want to be in.

Third, your fake compassion is crippling these people. Help them stand up and exercise their liberty instead of treating them like helpless souls who can't live without you. They are alot stronger and smarter than you treat them.

Jobs were produced faster than they were lost until Democrats controlled Congress in 2007.

That is not saying much. We were bleeding like a stuck pig then, and now. Question is why? I think the answer is typical of a capitalist system. When you move all the wealth to the top, the worker no longer can afford to buy the products, and he loses his job as businesses shut down, banks fold and stocks bottom. Ie. Great Depression. Then the wealthy can walk away and await another sunny cash day. And it will.

Last edited:
You my good man are a LIAR, or you would tell us what happened to the trillions that we gave to the rich over the last 8 years to build the ecconomy and provide americans jobs. You say shit but you can't produce shit as facts.

The federal government didn't give trillions to the rich over the last eight years. That is a bald faced lie.

LMAO! That depends on what you think was given Taz. Have you benefitted from the ME Wars? From troops stationed all over hells acres? Did the banks, WallStreet, GM share your tax dollars with you? Those 14 Trillion went out the door Taz, so you must have a closet full of cold cash, huh? Tell me it is so.

Obama just signed the tax cut bill that actually includes things to help the ecconomy.

The part I don't understand is it has been shown that all the reduced taxes for the people making up to 100,000 went back into the producing jobs as it was spent. The part I don't understand is the part where the majority of the tax cuts went to the wealthy for the last 10 years returned little of anything except of course, make those who have more to get even more.
The republicans under Bush said that this would make the ecconomy grow as they spent this gift. If so where I ask? CHINA< INDIA< MEXICO<ECT?

How can you say something and then give NO PROOF of it happening. Only to come back 8 years later and say it must go on for the very same reason you gave that you CAN NOT SHOW IN ANY WAY ("DID< IS<OR WILL")happen.

As the old lady from the commercials say SHOW ME THE BEEF people. Where did this ecconomy building chunck of cash go too. :evil::confused::doubt::eek::redface::tongue::eusa_whistle::eusa_shhh:

what happened to posting it for 5 days first? Oh never-mind, they only had 2 years soooooo...

Forgive me if i've missed it, but earlier in the thread I asked what exactly in this bill benefits the economy. I don't believe that's been answered.

prostate-exam-assume-the-position-demotivational-poster-1258957430.jpg

I wasn't played, but americans were. I can see what happens and put 2 and 2 together and come up with 4, I really don't need FOX news to tell me what it equals, which most likey they would say 5.

Face the fact, Obama took care of the average person, you(repugs) my good man are all about taking care of the rich.

Obama took care of the average Joe so well that unemployment is still growing

More private sector jobs were created in 2010 than in ANY YEAR during the Bush Presidency.

Let me repeat that: MORE PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS WERE CREATED IN 2010 THAN IN ANY YEAR DURING THE BUSH PRESIDENCY.

It&#8217;s Official: More Private Sector Jobs Created In 2010 Than During Entire Bush Years | NEWS JUNKIE POST

I wasn't played, but americans were. I can see what happens and put 2 and 2 together and come up with 4, I really don't need FOX news to tell me what it equals, which most likey they would say 5.

Face the fact, Obama took care of the average person, you(repugs) my good man are all about taking care of the rich.

Obama took care of the average Joe so well that unemployment is still growing

More private sector jobs were created in 2010 than in ANY YEAR during the Bush Presidency.

Let me repeat that: MORE PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS WERE CREATED IN 2010 THAN IN ANY YEAR DURING THE BUSH PRESIDENCY.

It’s Official: More Private Sector Jobs Created In 2010 Than During Entire Bush Years | NEWS JUNKIE POST

Wrong answer.

"From November 2008, the month he was elected, until now, the economy has shed an astonishing 4.4 million jobs. That’s worse than Hoover."
Democrats of 2004 Brand Obama Worst President: Kevin Hassett - BusinessWeek

Forum List

Back