Obama signs

Thats a lie or it would have happened to produce jobs, prove it LIAR. I don't expect you or anyone like you to show where the tax cuts to the rich provided jobs that wouldn't have been created anyway, at least in america. But lets hear your next lie!

Show me the beef guy, anyone can find mustard.

fAiL s0n........you and your ilk got your balls kicked in a few weeks ago..........

The lefty economic agenda is Ouuuuuuuuuut. Very out...........dont be a fcukking weenie. Your fcukking turn to sit on the sidelines!!:fu::lmao::boobies::fu::lmao::boobies::fu::lmao::boobies::fu:

I wasn't played, but americans were. I can see what happens and put 2 and 2 together and come up with 4, I really don't need FOX news to tell me what it equals, which most likey they would say 5.

Face the fact, Obama took care of the average person, you(repugs) my good man are all about taking care of the rich.

Let's hypothesize that President Obama is just a wee bit smarter than you are...

He signed it and made his minions pass the bill for the simple reason that everything we on the right have been saying is true!
Tax cuts grow the economy!

Here is the rule of life: reality is defined by actions not words.
It's not the propaganda that you've bought like it was on sale, it's he act of signing the bill that verifies the truth!

President Reagan was correct, and President Obama just signaled that the left has been lying to you your entire ten years.

Grow up.

These tax cuts will not grow the economy. The rich will not do anything other than add to their wealth. The middle class will not be able to shop enough to get us moving again.

Reagan's trickle down theory was a huge joke! Only not that funny.

Who do you always think you're fooling with your nonsensical, wingnut, talking points?

It doesn't matter what you think, the reality is that he would not have revealed the paucity of left wing propaganda as false unless "These tax cuts will ... grow the economy."

Accept the fact that you've been manipulated all these years...

Yes we see how the tax cuts grew the economy last time and how trickle down failed to ever trickle.

No dumb ass, you are the one who will find out that you have been played when you find out that all your sucking up to the rich won't do shit for you.

Last edited:
what makes you think your in charge dumb asses, now you will have to goveren.

It's not a doubt in my mind that republicans will fuck up so bad that it won't take long before americans understand what they are really all about. Just because a fox dress up like a lamb it doesn't make him one.

But please tell us where all those billions went to so we will know where they will be at when you get more of them.

Not one place that you show where the the rich did anything to produce jobs except in your head or out of your mouth.
Where is the BEEF.

The Bush tax breaks have been on the books for eight years and since then we've seen nothing but job losses. Tax breaks for the rich don't create jobs or help the economy.

The deal has not one but TWO millionaire bailouts: The deal will slash the estate tax, also known as the "Paris Hilton tax." If Congress did nothing, next year the estate tax would be 55% and apply to everyone inheriting $1 million or more. But the deal reduces it to 35% and only people who inherit more than $5 million will have to pay. This second bailout will give a gigantic tax giveaway to a few thousand of the richest families in the country and add hundreds of billions to the national debt.

In addition to cutting income taxes for the rich, the bill threatens Social Security by lowering the payroll tax, which funds Social Security. Republicans have been coming after Social Security for years, and this cut is the biggest threat to the program in decades.

Obama is in service to the emerging plutocracy.

These tax cuts will not grow the economy. The rich will not do anything other than add to their wealth. The middle class will not be able to shop enough to get us moving again.

Reagan's trickle down theory was a huge joke! Only not that funny.

Who do you always think you're fooling with your nonsensical, wingnut, talking points?

It doesn't matter what you think, the reality is that he would not have revealed the paucity of left wing propaganda as false unless "These tax cuts will ... grow the economy."

Yes we see how the tax cuts grew the economy last time and how trickle down failed to ever trickle.

Why select as your data point years when the US economy is suffering from a huge Democrat-provenance recession?

Let's take a look at the historic results of 'trickle-down:"

1. And the tax cuts of the Economic Recovery Act of 1981 stimulated economic growth. “As a 1982 JEC study pointed out,[1] similar across-the-board tax cuts had been implemented in the 1920s as the Mellon tax cuts, and in the 1960s as the Kennedy tax cuts. In both cases the reduction of high marginal tax rates actually increased tax payments by "the rich," also increasing their share of total individual income taxes paid.” The Reagan Tax Cuts: Lessons for Tax Reform

“As inflation came down and as more and more of the tax cuts from the 1981 Act went into effect, the economic began a strong and sustained pattern of growth.” http://www.ustreas.gov/education/fact-sheets/taxes/ustax.shtml

2. The benefits from Reaganomics:

a. The economy grew at a 3.4% average rate…compared with 2.9% for the previous eight years, and 2.7% for the next eight.(Table B-4)
b. Inflation rate dropped from 12.5% to 4.4%. (Table B-63)
c. Unemployment fell to 5.5% from 7.1% (Table B-35)
d. Prime interest rate fell by one-third.(Table B-73)
e. The S & P 500 jumped 124% (Table B-95) Economic Report of the President: 2010 Report Spreadsheet Tables

f. Charitable contributions rose 57% faster than inflation. Dinesh D’Souza, “Ronald Reagan: How an Ordinary May Became an Extraordinary Leader,” p. 116
Did you notice that item #1 inclued years from the 1920's?

If you decide to do some research, refer to 'capitalism.'

The Bush tax breaks have been on the books for eight years and since then we've seen nothing but job losses. Tax breaks for the rich don't create jobs or help the economy.

The deal has not one but TWO millionaire bailouts: The deal will slash the estate tax, also known as the "Paris Hilton tax." If Congress did nothing, next year the estate tax would be 55% and apply to everyone inheriting $1 million or more. But the deal reduces it to 35% and only people who inherit more than $5 million will have to pay. This second bailout will give a gigantic tax giveaway to a few thousand of the richest families in the country and add hundreds of billions to the national debt.

In addition to cutting income taxes for the rich, the bill threatens Social Security by lowering the payroll tax, which funds Social Security. Republicans have been coming after Social Security for years, and this cut is the biggest threat to the program in decades.

"...cutting income taxes for the rich..."
So, you didn't know that it continues tax cuts for everyone?

"...Social Security for years, and this cut is the biggest threat to the program in decades...."
One more time...exactly which party passed the bill?
What is the party designation of the President who signed the bill?

And how do you- and without personal attacks on our President- explain his urgent desire to continue the Bush tax policy?
No fairy tales now.....

Show the BEEF or forever shut the fuck up dickheads.

You cant tell us you know how to drive and ask for the keys, drive the car into the ditch and then tell us this hey it's your car, you need to pull it out and fix it, or by the way i'll need to borrow it this weekend as you know I'm a good driver.

:lol:

On the board for less than a month and you're telling others to 'forever shut the fuck up'. That's funny. You're stupid.

I wasn't played, but americans were. I can see what happens and put 2 and 2 together and come up with 4, I really don't need FOX news to tell me what it equals, which most likey they would say 5.

Face the fact, Obama took care of the average person, you(repugs) my good man are all about taking care of the rich.

In what way is the average person being taken care of?

And we arent talking about math. We are talking economics and politics.

Obama took care of the average Joe so well that unemployment is still growing. Now several things have just happened that will improve the economy. First there is no longer hesitation because no one knew for certain what was going to happen to taxes. Now that is straightened out. The other thing is that Obamacare has been weakened and could possibly be thrown out. Because of these things businesses will not be so leery about new employees costing them money instead of making them money.

Face it the last 2 years has been major fail. And actually the last 4 years with a Democrat controlled Congress has been major fail.

Check back with me the end of March. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

Why select as your data point years when the US economy is suffering from a huge Democrat-provenance recession?

Let's take a look at the historic results of 'trickle-down:"

1. And the tax cuts of the Economic Recovery Act of 1981 stimulated economic growth. “As a 1982 JEC study pointed out,[1] similar across-the-board tax cuts had been implemented in the 1920s as the Mellon tax cuts, and in the 1960s as the Kennedy tax cuts. In both cases the reduction of high marginal tax rates actually increased tax payments by "the rich," also increasing their share of total individual income taxes paid.” The Reagan Tax Cuts: Lessons for Tax Reform

“As inflation came down and as more and more of the tax cuts from the 1981 Act went into effect, the economic began a strong and sustained pattern of growth.” http://www.ustreas.gov/education/fact-sheets/taxes/ustax.shtml

2. The benefits from Reaganomics:

a. The economy grew at a 3.4% average rate…compared with 2.9% for the previous eight years, and 2.7% for the next eight.(Table B-4)
b. Inflation rate dropped from 12.5% to 4.4%. (Table B-63)
c. Unemployment fell to 5.5% from 7.1% (Table B-35)
d. Prime interest rate fell by one-third.(Table B-73)
e. The S & P 500 jumped 124% (Table B-95) Economic Report of the President: 2010 Report Spreadsheet Tables

f. Charitable contributions rose 57% faster than inflation. Dinesh D’Souza, “Ronald Reagan: How an Ordinary May Became an Extraordinary Leader,” p. 116
Did you notice that item #1 inclued years from the 1920's?

If you decide to do some research, refer to 'capitalism.'

That's all rubbish.

The reason we came out of the REAGAN recession was a function of:

1. The business cycle, which ALWAYS brings an economy out of recession.

2. Fed policy, when Volcker switched from Fed tightening (to kill the inflation spiral) to Fed easing in late 1982.

3. A major decline in oil prices.

...and keep in mind, Reagan policies were effectively one of the most profligate borrow and spending stimulus programs we had ever seen since the Depression.

But please tell us where all those billions went to so we will know where they will be at when you get more of them.

Not one place that you show where the the rich did anything to produce jobs except in your head or out of your mouth.
Where is the BEEF.

Ever get a paycheck from a poor person?

Do you know that the estate tax cost many families their family businesses and family farms. Generations in the family and they lost it because of this soooo fair estate tax. Fuck that, there is nothing fair about taxing the dead and stealing a families business.

How did we ever have economic growth when taxes were higher? All these economic suiciders riding tax cut mania into America's bankruptcy can't explain that, can they?

All they can say is, we can't grow unless we cut taxes. We can't grow unless we borrow and spend ourselves penniless.

Obama knows if he raises on taxes on anyone the country slides farther back into the hole.

If that's the case then we all might as well accept that all that can keep this country going is for us to go another trillion dollars in debt every couple years.

Or we could just spend within our means.

Seriously, is it really that difficult to accept that that is a possibility?

Forum List

Back