Obama signs

Iowa10000

Rookie
Nov 1, 2010
Obama just signed the tax cut bill that actually includes things to help the ecconomy.

The part I don't understand is it has been shown that all the reduced taxes for the people making up to 100,000 went back into the producing jobs as it was spent. The part I don't understand is the part where the majority of the tax cuts went to the wealthy for the last 10 years returned little of anything except of course, make those who have more to get even more.
The republicans under Bush said that this would make the ecconomy grow as they spent this gift. If so where I ask? CHINA< INDIA< MEXICO<ECT?

How can you say something and then give NO PROOF of it happening. Only to come back 8 years later and say it must go on for the very same reason you gave that you CAN NOT SHOW IN ANY WAY ("DID< IS<OR WILL")happen.

As the old lady from the commercials say SHOW ME THE BEEF people. Where did this ecconomy building chunck of cash go too. :evil::confused::doubt::eek::redface::tongue::eusa_whistle::eusa_shhh:

• Banned
You my good man are a LIAR, or you would tell us what happened to the trillions that we gave to the rich over the last 8 years to build the ecconomy and provide americans jobs. You say shit but you can't produce shit as facts.

Just like all politicians, Obama did exactly what he said he wouldn't do. Some call it "politics as usual" but I call it what it really is and that's "saying and doing anything that will get you elected". Another way to explain this is simply HE LIED.

• Banned
More less he did lie, because he signed a bill that should never have been signed.
I say let all the tax cuts expire and start over one piece at a time.

But the truth is still there either way, the tax cuts of the last 8 years did little of anything to spurr the ecconomy and created nothing for jobs. At least in America anyway.

• Banned
Thats a lie or it would have happened to produce jobs, prove it LIAR. I don't expect you or anyone like you to show where the tax cuts to the rich provided jobs that wouldn't have been created anyway, at least in america. But lets hear your next lie!

Show me the beef guy, anyone can find mustard.

You dumbass, republicans created the mess that caused the downfall of the financials and now you want to put that onto a president that took over after you created the mess, LOL LIAR YOU ARE>

It wasn't the democrats that make up middle class, that cause the the downfall of the banks or any other garbage that the rich caused by cutting corners and outright stealing.

More less he did lie, because he signed a bill that should never have been signed.

But the truth is still there either way, the tax cuts of the last 8 years did little of anything to spurr the ecconomy and created nothing for jobs. At least in America anyway.

Let's hypothesize that President Obama is just a wee bit smarter than you are...

He signed it and made his minions pass the bill for the simple reason that everything we on the right have been saying is true!
Tax cuts grow the economy!

Here is the rule of life: reality is defined by actions not words.
It's not the propaganda that you've bought like it was on sale, it's he act of signing the bill that verifies the truth!

President Reagan was correct, and President Obama just signaled that the left has been lying to you your entire ten years.

Grow up.

You dumbass, republicans created the mess that caused the downfall of the financials and now you want to put that onto a president that took over after you created the mess, LOL LIAR YOU ARE>

It wasn't the democrats that make up middle class, that cause the the downfall of the banks or any other garbage that the rich caused by cutting corners and outright stealing.

Guess again:

1937 Social Security Democrats
1938 Fanny Mae Democrats
1965 Medicare Democrats
1970 Freddie Mac Democrats
1979 CRA Democrats
1992 Cuomo HUD/ Clinton Democrats
2010 Obamacare Democrats

Oh by the way when Obama came into office we were losing more jobs per month then we are now, Bush had us on the trail to destruction. Obama righted the ship.

but where are these jobs that republicans were paid to create. You people are so full of crap it makes me feel sorry you have to carry so much around.

YOU GOT ANY PLACE WHERE YOU CAN SHOW WHERE THE MONEY WENT, YOU SAY YOU DO, YOU SAY YOU HAVE SEEN MUCH, SO I SAY WHERE?

He signed it and made his minions pass the bill for the simple reason that everything we on the right have been saying is true!
Tax cuts grow the economy

That is so much a lie I can smell the shit in your shorts here. There is nobody with any evidence that has show that giving billions to the rich has spurred the ecconomy.
It's like 1.75 per dollar in creation for every dollar given to the middle class, and like 30 cents for every dollar given to the very rich. DUMB is speaking shit that you know is not true, so my friends on the right you are very DUMB.

Let's hypothesize that President Obama is just a wee bit smarter than you are...

It's not the propaganda that you've bought like it was on sale, it's he act of signing the bill that verifies the truth!

President Reagan was correct, and President Obama just signaled that the left has been lying to you your entire ten years.

Grow up.

These tax cuts will not grow the economy. The rich will not do anything other than add to their wealth. The middle class will not be able to shop enough to get us moving again.

Reagan's trickle down theory was a huge joke! Only not that funny.

Who do you always think you're fooling with your nonsensical, wingnut, talking points?

You are an idiot, the financial meltdown was due to the housing market collapse due to the fact clinton signed a law that mandated the banks approve loans for people even when they knew they could not pay them back. The democrats ignored the problem and refused to correct it. So stop blaming Bush and the republicans.

Tax cuts grow the economy

That is so much a lie I can smell the shit in your shorts here. There is nobody with any evidence that has show that giving billions to the rich has spurred the ecconomy.
It's like 1.75 per dollar in creation for every dollar given to the middle class, and like 30 cents for every dollar given to the very rich. DUMB is speaking shit that you know is not true, so my friends on the right you are very DUMB.

Disgusting language...fitting as it is with your political acumen.

This most left-wing President signed it because he needs improvement in the economy, or he will not be elected....you can't you see that because you don't want to....

you've been played.

Show the BEEF or forever shut the fuck up dickheads.

You cant tell us you know how to drive and ask for the keys, drive the car into the ditch and then tell us this hey it's your car, you need to pull it out and fix it, or by the way i'll need to borrow it this weekend as you know I'm a good driver.

Grow up.

These tax cuts will not grow the economy. The rich will not do anything other than add to their wealth. The middle class will not be able to shop enough to get us moving again.

Reagan's trickle down theory was a huge joke! Only not that funny.

Who do you always think you're fooling with your nonsensical, wingnut, talking points?

It doesn't matter what you think, the reality is that he would not have revealed the paucity of left wing propaganda as false unless "These tax cuts will ... grow the economy."

Accept the fact that you've been manipulated all these years...

Forum List

Back