Obama signs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Iowa10000, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Iowa10000

Iowa10000 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44
    Obama just signed the tax cut bill that actually includes things to help the ecconomy.

The part I don't understand is it has been shown that all the reduced taxes for the people making up to 100,000 went back into the producing jobs as it was spent. The part I don't understand is the part where the majority of the tax cuts went to the wealthy for the last 10 years returned little of anything except of course, make those who have more to get even more.
    The republicans under Bush said that this would make the ecconomy grow as they spent this gift. If so where I ask? CHINA< INDIA< MEXICO<ECT?

How can you say something and then give NO PROOF of it happening. Only to come back 8 years later and say it must go on for the very same reason you gave that you CAN NOT SHOW IN ANY WAY ("DID< IS<OR WILL")happen.

As the old lady from the commercials say SHOW ME THE BEEF people. Where did this ecconomy building chunck of cash go too. :evil::confused::doubt::eek::redface::tongue::eusa_whistle::eusa_shhh:

2. Revere

Revere BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +415
    Obama knows what you're saying isn't true, but he needs you to keep lying about it so he can run against tax cuts again in two more years, and pretend this never happened.

3. Iowa10000

Iowa10000 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44
    You my good man are a LIAR, or you would tell us what happened to the trillions that we gave to the rich over the last 8 years to build the ecconomy and provide americans jobs. You say shit but you can't produce shit as facts.

4. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,738
    Just like all politicians, Obama did exactly what he said he wouldn't do. Some call it "politics as usual" but I call it what it really is and that's "saying and doing anything that will get you elected". Another way to explain this is simply HE LIED.

5. Iowa10000

Iowa10000 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44
    More less he did lie, because he signed a bill that should never have been signed.
    I say let all the tax cuts expire and start over one piece at a time.

But the truth is still there either way, the tax cuts of the last 8 years did little of anything to spurr the ecconomy and created nothing for jobs. At least in America anyway.

6. Revere

Revere BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +415
    Obama knows if he raises on taxes on anyone the country slides farther back into the hole.

7. Sarah G

Sarah G When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,009
    That isn't why he signed it, goof.

8. Iowa10000

Iowa10000 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44
    Thats a lie or it would have happened to produce jobs, prove it LIAR. I don't expect you or anyone like you to show where the tax cuts to the rich provided jobs that wouldn't have been created anyway, at least in america. But lets hear your next lie!

Show me the beef guy, anyone can find mustard.

9. Revere

Revere BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +415
    Jobs were produced faster than they were lost until Democrats controlled Congress in 2007.

10. Iowa10000

Iowa10000 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44
    You dumbass, republicans created the mess that caused the downfall of the financials and now you want to put that onto a president that took over after you created the mess, LOL LIAR YOU ARE>

It wasn't the democrats that make up middle class, that cause the the downfall of the banks or any other garbage that the rich caused by cutting corners and outright stealing.