obama signs the tax bill, just a couple of questions

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
In every Major Presidental signing the democratic leadership was standing behind him, Where are they now? What happen to the democrats that wanted bipartisanship?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emYrBgHBRdo[/ame]

Obama signs massive tax bill
He hails a new spirit of cooperation. Notably absent are Democratic leaders.

Read more: Obama signs massive tax bill - CharlotteObserver.com

wait till the population find out that they will save 3000.00 while raising their IOU to the tax IOU from 25,000 to 45,000 a person since 2001 when the republicans started this raping of our childerns bank accounts. LOL physical conservaties, what a joke that saying is.

Well, they wanted the GOP to be bipartisan by simply giving in to the left. They sure never wanted their Lord and Savior to be bipartisan by compromising with the GOP.

Gotta remember the liberal Democrat rally cry: Do as we say, not as we do.

right and remember the conservative rally call, it's ours for the taking. Fuck the people who have little, by the time we are done they will have less.

wait till the population find out that they will save 3000.00 while raising their IOU to the tax IOU from 25,000 to 45,000 a person since 2001 when the republicans started this raping of our childerns bank accounts. LOL physical conservaties, what a joke that saying is.

WTF is a "physical conservatie"???
No wonder you're a Dem. You can't spell. You can't write. You can't think.

It's called a "fiscal" conservative. Not "physical".

You're either too young to know what you're talking about, or too stupid.

I could see a 1 letter mistake, like piscal, or fysical. But you typed physical where fiscal should be. Those words are different by 4 letters. You just did not know the difference. Which means you are either really young, and thats fine, or you're stupid. Either way, you don't know what you are talking about. But hey, you can join the Navy now!!

In every Major Presidental signing the democratic leadership was standing behind him, Where are they now? What happen to the democrats that wanted bipartisanship?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emYrBgHBRdo

Obama signs massive tax bill
He hails a new spirit of cooperation. Notably absent are Democratic leaders.

Read more: Obama signs massive tax bill - CharlotteObserver.com

They had their fingers crossed behind their backs when they said that. :eusa_shhh:

That is imposible. If crossing your fingers worked the democrats would have to either super glue their fingers together or glue the lips together so they wouldn't be able to open their mouth

Hmmmm...democrats (not) standing up on principle?

My, my, this is getting interesting.

Well, I don't think this was a good compromise, and apparently some Dems (and apparenhtly about the same number of Republicans) in the House agree.

I understand (I guess) what motivated Obama to buy into it, I just happen to think he gave away too much to the supply side in the process.

This so called compromise does put the lie to the GOP's continuing lie that they are fiscal conservatives, though, doesn't it?

They just added $720 billion to the national debt so their pals the billionaires would continue to get that tax break.

And the Dems gave that away so that they could save 6 million American families from losing their unemployment insurance for 26 more weeks.

And that we're informed will add still another $80 billion to the national debt.

But that's hardly a fair compromise, now is it?

The working class *demand side) gets 1 part of the pie and the billionaire class (supply side) gets 9 slices?

That means that Obama is not my choice to lead this ongoing class war OR to lead us out of this depression, either.

And I guess, he's not exactly popular with the Dems, either.

We're informed that the total cost for this "compromise" means another $858 billion to the national debt.

I seriously doubt that there's enough demand side incentives to much help get the American middle class out of the depression that THEY and ONLY they are in.

But I note that there's plenty of benfits to the truly wealthy who are not remotely suffering (in fact they're thriving) in this economy.

Last edited:
It never ceases to amaze me that there are no millionaires or billionaires in the Democratic Party - only the poor and downtrodden. How unfair it seems that all the wealth has been limited strictly to those in the Republican Party.

Solution: Change parties.

It never ceases to amaze me that there are no millionaires or billionaires in the Democratic Party - only the poor and downtrodden. How unfair it seems that all the wealth has been limited strictly to those in the Republican Party.

Solution: Change parties.

:badgrin::badgrin::lmao::lmao::eusa_think::eusa_think::rofl::rofl::rofl::bsflag:

Just to inject a little reality into your misconceptions, when the Democrats took control of both houses of Congress in 2006, the deficit had been reduced to about 1.5% of the GDP by a Republican majority that was spending money like drunken sailors..

Under the ridiculous and inept mismanagement of the Democrat dolts who have yet to submit a budget for approval even as they relinquish the power back to the Reps, the deficit has bloated out to over 10% of the GDP and IS RISING!

Also, since that time, private sector and State and Local Government employment have all dropped in real numbers while the Federal Payroll Headcount has risen by about 10%.

All of this has happened during "the worst economy since the Great Depression" to quote candidate Obama.

He was apparently completely aware of the depth of the problem, but chose to ignor it and concentrate instead on increasing spending. He is a complete and utter idiot with no concept of what is happening and no idea of what needs to be done to correct what he doesn't understand.

A partisan hack beholding to partisan interests with partisan goals and partisan ideals with no interest in the national good or the national improvement. If something dramatic doesn't happen quick, we are just plain screwed.

I could see a 1 letter mistake, like piscal, or fysical. But you typed physical where fiscal should be. Those words are different by 4 letters. You just did not know the difference. Which means you are either really young, and thats fine, or you're stupid. Either way, you don't know what you are talking about. But hey, you can join the Navy now!!

:clap2::clap2:

Well, I don't think this was a good compromise, and apparently some Dems (and apparenhtly about the same number of Republicans) in the House agree.

I understand (I guess) what motivated Obama to buy into it, I just happen to think he gave away too much to the supply side in the process.

This so called compromise does put the lie to the GOP's continuing lie that they are fiscal conservatives, though, doesn't it?

They just added $720 billion to the national debt so their pals the billionaires would continue to get that tax break.

And the Dems gave that away so that they could save 6 million American families from losing their unemployment insurance for 26 more weeks.

And that we're informed will add still another $80 billion to the national debt.

The working class *demand side) gets 1 part of the pie and the billionaire class (supply side) gets 9 slices?

That means that Obama is not my choice to lead this ongoing class war OR to lead us out of this depression, either.

We're informed that the total cost for this "compromise" means another $858 billion to the national debt.
I seriously doubt that there's enough demand side incentives to much help get the American middle class out of the depression that THEY and ONLY they are in.

But I note that there's plenty of benfits to the truly wealthy who are not remotely suffering (in fact they're thriving) in this economy.

Not taking money from people can hardly increase the debt unless that money has already been spent. In that case, it means that the folks spending the money are spending too much. It also seems to imply that those in charge seem to think that the money belongs to them inthe first place.

What I plan to spend over any period is based on what I can reasonably expect I will collect. Budgeting to have a shortfall is beyond stupid except when you know that shortfall will be made up in the short term future.

REDUCE SPENDING!

Not taking money from people can hardly increase the debt unless that money has already been spent. In that case, it means that the folks spending the money are spending too much. It also seems to imply that those in charge seem to think that the money belongs to them inthe first place.

What I plan to spend over any period is based on what I can reasonably expect I will collect. Budgeting to have a shortfall is beyond stupid except when you know that shortfall will be made up in the short term future.

REDUCE SPENDING!

They will not reduce spending because there's no political price for not reducing spending. The Republican Congress did not reduce spending for 6 years of Bush administration, and what happened? The voters gave them 2 years off and now have put them right back into power. The Democrats, on the other hand, are now throwing in the towel and capitulating to the GOP national suicide policy of just cutting taxes, continuing to spend, and running up the debt for as long as they can get away with it.

NOBODY (at least not enough anybodies) is willing to face the fact that fixing the situation requires SACRIFICE. This tax bill is not a fix because there's no sacrifice in it, no pain;

since the fix requires sacrifice, a bill without any in it cannot possibly make things better.

We are going to borrow hundreds of billions of dollars from the likes of the Chinese and the Saudis,
so Americans will have more spending money,

to buy more Chinese goods and Saudi oil.

Who honestly thinks that's the right plan??

Yeh it was bipartisanship as long as the GOP went along with what the DEMS wanted....when the DEMS saw Obama adapting a Republican plan then it was considered a cave in....

I hear in honor of the recent vote they may change the name of the navy to gavy:lol:

Forum List

Back