Obama signs Patriot Act

I think it means he is no different than G.W., but dont let the libs hear it. :D

if he's no different from baby bush, then one would think you obama derangement syndrome suffering loons shouldn't have anything to say, should you?

And one would think you wouldn't be such a blind supporter of the Bush policies, but you are.

Anyways, Bush had a AR of like 28-32% when he was done, pretty much no one liked him. It's looking like Obama might get close to that by the end of his first term.

He'll be below that of Bush...

Education of the electorate...in these times we are in now? MOST are awake...paying attention...*MAYBE* more will make more informed decisions regarding WHOM they send to represent them?

The corporate media tells us who to vote for and we do.

You might wanna revise that to : The coporate MEDIA tells the MINDLESS SAPS to vote for and THEY do...:eusa_think:

True to a point. Only a couple percent of the people voted third party. The rest were duped into voting for Tweedle Dee or Tweedle Dum.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYIC0eZYEtI]YouTube - ‪George Carlin -"Who Really Controls America"‬‏[/ame]

if he's no different from baby bush, then one would think you obama derangement syndrome suffering loons shouldn't have anything to say, should you?

He supported the war in Iraq, he escalated the war in Afghanistan, he supports rendition and Gitmo, He was against the Patriot act until he was for it.

Other then spending money TWICE as fast as Bush and foisting an illegal health care plan on us what has he done different? Well except try to keep the press from reporting anything he personally doesn't like that is?

yes to the first paragraph.... which i still disagree with.

as for the second part, that isn't true. bush doubled 200 years of debt in 8 years because he was the first leader in history to cut taxes during wartime... idiocy and it remains idiocy.

and until congress does away with the bush tax cuts, complaints are disingenuous.

Shut the F up.

I listened to you bitch like a baby with a burr in its diaper for 6 years about the Patriot Act.

Now it's okay and all you can do is deflect? Yet you wonder why people who are capable of cognizant thought question your dumb ass?

You're a hypocrite. Plain and simple. Whine like a little baby if a Republican does it, but not say a word when a Democrat not only okays it, but adds to it.

Just like Osama lied his butt off and YOU voted for him anyway.

Oh my god, how could obama re-up this, especially after the left gave Bush so much hell over it? Wow, the new boss is looking alot like the new one isn't he?
Obama Signs Last-Minute Patriot Act Extension Into Law - FoxNews.com

And yet another thing that becomes a "problem" when Obama gets his hands on it.:lol:

With the exception of Ron Paul..and a few others..Conservatives didn't have a problem with the Patriot act.

Until now.

I still don't have a problem with it...what I have a problem with is the hypocrisy of the left.

If it was the end of the world when Bush signed it into law...why do we hear nothing but crickets in the background when Obama extends it?

He supported the war in Iraq, he escalated the war in Afghanistan, he supports rendition and Gitmo, He was against the Patriot act until he was for it.

Other then spending money TWICE as fast as Bush and foisting an illegal health care plan on us what has he done different? Well except try to keep the press from reporting anything he personally doesn't like that is?

as for the second part, that isn't true. bush doubled 200 years of debt in 8 years because he was the first leader in history to cut taxes during wartime... idiocy and it remains idiocy.

and until congress does away with the bush tax cuts, complaints are disingenuous.

Shut the F up.

I listened to you bitch like a baby with a burr in its diaper for 6 years about the Patriot Act.

Now it's okay and all you can do is deflect? Yet you wonder why people who are capable of cognizant thought question your dumb ass?

You're a hypocrite. Plain and simple. Whine like a little baby if a Republican does it, but not say a word when a Democrat not only okays it, but adds to it.

Osama? You mean the guy had a brother that George W. Bush started a business with?

You mean the guy that President Barack Obama had offed?

I remember you when you were supporting GW Bush and the patriot act.

Gosh..what happened?

Did you flip flop?:lol:

Oh my god, how could obama re-up this, especially after the left gave Bush so much hell over it? Wow, the new boss is looking alot like the new one isn't he?
Obama Signs Last-Minute Patriot Act Extension Into Law - FoxNews.com

And yet another thing that becomes a "problem" when Obama gets his hands on it.:lol:

With the exception of Ron Paul..and a few others..Conservatives didn't have a problem with the Patriot act.

Until now.

I still don't have a problem with it...what I have a problem with is the hypocrisy of the left.

If it was the end of the world when Bush signed it into law...why do we hear nothing but crickets in the background when Obama extends it?

The patriot act was and is a piece of shit.

President Obama should have vetoed it.

I don't support this..or the extention of the Bush tax cuts.

There..I am on record.

Shut the F up.

Osama? You mean the guy had a brother that George W. Bush started a business with?

You mean the guy that President Barack Obama had offed?

I remember you when you were supporting GW Bush and the patriot act.

Gosh..what happened?

Did you flip flop?:lol:

*yawn*

Deflection alert.

Want to try again? Try answering the facts instead of just making up shit, dipweed.

This isn't something obama did alone but bush did it also so and congress supported it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0TVvqib7f4&NR=1]YouTube - ‪PATRIOT ACT EXTENDED 2015 - OBAMADROID ZOMBIES WIN! - GO BACK TO SLEEP!‬‏[/ame]

But what makes it bad about obama doing it is that he was elected on his promise to repeal the patriot act.

"Auto-Pen?" Man,shows you how little this issue means to this President and Democrats now that they have the power. Just another scam i guess. It's sad.

"Auto-Pen?" Man,shows you how little this issue means to this President and Democrats now that they have the power. Just another scam i guess. It's sad.

This isn't just a democrat thing 44 members from the TEA party voted for it. Wake up the tea party doesn't give a shit either. Voting doesn't matter anymore.

Forum List

Back