Obama signs new Executive Order expanding Homeland Security mission in the U.S.

Obama signs new Executive Order expanding Homeland Security mission in the U.S. - National Finance Examiner | Examiner.com

The purpose of this order is to maximize the Federal Government's ability to develop local partnerships in the United States to support homeland security priorities. Partnerships are collaborative working relationships in which the goals, structure, and roles and responsibilities of the relationships are mutually determined.

There is established a White House Homeland Security Partnership Council (Council) to foster local partnerships -- between the Federal Government and the private sector, nongovernmental organizations, foundations, community-based organizations, and State, local, tribal, and territorial government and law enforcement -- to address homeland security challenges.

Sec. 3. Mission and Function of the Council and Steering Committee

(ii) promote homeland security priorities and opportunities for collaboration between Federal Government field offices and State, local, tribal, and territorial stakeholders;

(iii) advise and confer with State, local, tribal, and territorial stakeholders and agencies interested in expanding or building local homeland security partnerships; - Whitehouse.gov
Nongovernment agencies?

Like unions?

Sorry, but thats fucking creepy.

Besides, the FBI already does this.

I gave all my valid reasons in 2001 when I vehemently opposed the Patriot Act. They still apply.

You didn't answer the question. Detracting with the PA isn't an answer. What do you have against THIS EO?

There is established a White House Homeland Security Partnership Council (Council) to foster local partnerships -- between the Federal Government and the private sector, nongovernmental organizations, foundations, community-based organizations, and State, local, tribal, and territorial government and law enforcement -- to address homeland security challenges.

You didn't answer the question.

I did answer it many times on other threads. We're following established laws. They are established in the NVRA, HAVA and CA elections code.

Since I oppose the DHS it should be self-evident that I would oppose it's expansion.

Show me where this EO expands the DHS. Coordinating efforts means what to you?

Tell me what your 'established laws' are doing to stop ineligible voters from registering?

FAQ - ID Requirements

The National Voter Registration Act of 1993 (NVRA)

Help America Vote Act - HAVA-Voter ID Requirements

In Person Election Fraud is Rare

Tell me what your established laws are doing to stop speeders.

As one of the most prevalent causes of vehicle-related accidents, speeding-related crashes claimed the lives of 11,674 people in 2008

Huh, not much I guess...

You didn't answer the question. Detracting with the PA isn't an answer. What do you have against THIS EO?

I did answer it many times on other threads. We're following established laws. They are established in the NVRA, HAVA and CA elections code.

Since I oppose the DHS it should be self-evident that I would oppose it's expansion.

Show me where this EO expands the DHS. Coordinating efforts means what to you?

Tell me what your 'established laws' are doing to stop ineligible voters from registering?

FAQ - ID Requirements

The National Voter Registration Act of 1993 (NVRA)

Help America Vote Act - HAVA-Voter ID Requirements

In Person Election Fraud is Rare

Tell me what your established laws are doing to stop speeders.

As one of the most prevalent causes of vehicle-related accidents, speeding-related crashes claimed the lives of 11,674 people in 2008

Huh, not much I guess...

"Increasing cooperation" equals increasing influence equals increasing power.

IOW, not a goddamned thing...

It's increased Federalization of your local Police.

"Federalism" just stopped another bombing in NYC.

Not a peep from you folks.

Quazi Mohammad Rezwanul Ahsan Nafis was detained Wednesday after an alleged attempt to detonate the device, which was inert and part of an elaborate investigation by federal authorities and NYPD detectives.
Man arrested after plotting Federal Reserve bomb, authorities say - CNN.com

Although had this succeeded there would be "Benghazi style" rants and raves from Republicans calling for an investigation into "Obama's" failure and possible collusion with the terrorists.

:eusa_hand:
Not true, there was already a thread about this.

The Feds gave him a bomb and then arrested him for it.

The Feds didn't stop anything except for their own plot.

Forum List

Back