Obama signs Jobs Bill....thanks the GOP

How many jobs did the Stimulus Bill save or create or invent again?

Glad to answer Frankie

We were losing 700,000 jobs a month prior to the passing of the Stimulus Bill.
Since that time the rate of loss has decreased significantly to the point where we lost 30,000 last month.

So....if we "stayed the course" like the Republicans who voted against the Stimulus wanted us to we would have lost an additional 3 million jobs

I guess you were happy with losing 700,000 jobs a month like we did before stimulus

I hate to break this to you Sparky, but jobless claims were already DECREASING when all that pork was just a gleam in Obama's eye.

Fraid not Skippy

Glad to answer Frankie

We were losing 700,000 jobs a month prior to the passing of the Stimulus Bill.
Since that time the rate of loss has decreased significantly to the point where we lost 30,000 last month.

So....if we "stayed the course" like the Republicans who voted against the Stimulus wanted us to we would have lost an additional 3 million jobs

I guess you were happy with losing 700,000 jobs a month like we did before stimulus

I hate to break this to you Sparky, but jobless claims were already DECREASING when all that pork was just a gleam in Obama's eye.

Fraid not Skippy

Fraid so Buckwheat. Sorry to rain on your Obama ass-slapping parade.

Power Line - Worth a Thousand Words
The President's Economic Report, authored by the Council of Economic Advisers but with political objectives in view, was issued a few days ago. I haven't tried to read it all; it made headlines mostly for its prediction of high unemployment for several years to come. The report included several charts that struck me as important. This one shows job gains and losses, recorded monthly:

JobLosses797.jpg

The main purpose of the Economic Report is to tell us that the Obama administration is responsible for saving us from a depression, or something close to it. But this chart indicates that job losses bottomed out in January 2009, when President Obama was inaugurated, and were already receding by the time Congress enacted the "stimulus" bill the following month. Even as virtually none of the "stimulus" money was actually being spent, job losses continued to decline. The graph is about to go positive, as long as the government doesn't do anything overwhelmingly stupid to screw up the economy's inevitable recovery.

I even included handy dandy pictures. Sorry no pop-ups. But it clearly shows jobless claims decreasing long before the stimulus was shoved down our throats.

Fraid not Skippy

The President's Economic Report, authored by the Council of Economic Advisers but with political objectives in view, was issued a few days ago. I haven't tried to read it all; it made headlines mostly for its prediction of high unemployment for several years to come. The report included several charts that struck me as important. This one shows job gains and losses, recorded monthly:

JobLosses797.jpg

The main purpose of the Economic Report is to tell us that the Obama administration is responsible for saving us from a depression, or something close to it. But this chart indicates that job losses bottomed out in January 2009, when President Obama was inaugurated, and were already receding by the time Congress enacted the "stimulus" bill the following month. Even as virtually none of the "stimulus" money was actually being spent, job losses continued to decline. The graph is about to go positive, as long as the government doesn't do anything overwhelmingly stupid to screw up the economy's inevitable recovery.

I even included handy dandy pictures. Sorry no pop-ups. But it clearly shows jobless claims decreasing long before the stimulus was shoved down our throats.

No it doesn't. It shows a massive drop once the Stimulus passed

Fraid not Skippy

JobLosses797.jpg

No it doesn't. It shows a massive drop once the Stimulus passed
:lol:

That's what's funny about you moonbats. The evidence is right in front of you and you completely ignore it. :lol:

Forum List

Back