Obama signs Jobs Bill....thanks the GOP

The Jobs bill is the economic equivalent of Global Warming; it's a nothing change, it's 1% of GDP but that won't prevent Obamaroids from pointing to any economic growth and say "Jobs Bills!" just as surely as Warmers find warming anywhere on or above the planet and say "Global Warming!!"

Prediction - This will not produce ONE private sector job.

But then why would it... Obama looks as confused as a nursing infant in a titty bar when you talk about the private sector.

That you have experience with nursing infants in titty bars is mildly disturbing. You MUST be from the South.

But...But

I thought helping small business was a cornerstone to the GOP plan to boost employment??

Will you PLEASE stop interrupting is agenda talking points with things like facts?

The problem is that Republicans don't want "Obama" to help out small business. Even though helping small business is how the GOP wanted to stimulate the economy.

Prediction - This will not produce ONE private sector job.

But then why would it... Obama looks as confused as a nursing infant in a titty bar when you talk about the private sector.

small business won't be fooled by this fools bullshit. newp! they learned what happens to people who take gubbiment money!

The Republicans are simply too stupid to know when they have been beaten at their own game. This is some funny shit.

And Democrats are too stupid to realize: This isnt a game. This is people's lives.

Cut taxes and spending and you will see the economy explode with business. Until then, your results will be limited.

Obama signs jobs bill, thanks Republicans - The Oval: Tracking the Obama presidency

:clap2:

President Obama just signed a new $18 billion jobs bill designed to spur hiring by giving tax breaks to small businesses. The bill also includes $20 billion for highway and transit programs.

"While this jobs bill is absolutely necessary, it is by no means enough," Obama said during a sunny Rose Garden bill signing ceremony. "There is a lot more we need to do to spur hiring in the private sector and bring about a full economic recovery; from helping creditworthy small businesses get the loans they need to expand, to offering incentives to make homes and businesses more energy-efficient, to investing in infrastructure so we can put Americans to work doing the work America needs done."

Obama thanked the dozen or so Republicans who supported the bill in Congress and, even as Democrats and Republicans continued sparring over health-care legislation, the president said he hopes there will be more cooperation in the future.

"I'm also gratified that over a dozen Republicans agreed that the need for this jobs bill was urgent, and that they were willing to break out of the partisan morass in Washington to help us take this forward-step for the American people," Obama said. "I hope it is a prelude to further cooperation in the days and months to come, as we continue the work of digging out of this recession and rebuilding our economy in a way that works for all Americans."

Looks like more Mexicans are going to work.

Onced again the vast majority of the GOP is on the outside looking in.

WRONG on Iraq
WRONG on TARP
WRONG on Stimulus
WRONG on Healthcare
WRONG on the Jobs Bill

As usual, the GOP is on the wrong side of history

Onced again the vast majority of the GOP is on the outside looking in.

WRONG on Iraq
WRONG on TARP
WRONG on Stimulus
WRONG on Healthcare
WRONG on the Jobs Bill

As usual, the GOP is on the wrong side of history

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_igpyewuzQ]YouTube - Obama Said The Surge Would Actually Worsen Sectarian Violenc[/ame]

How many jobs did the Stimulus Bill save or create or invent again?

Glad to answer Frankie

We were losing 700,000 jobs a month prior to the passing of the Stimulus Bill.
Since that time the rate of loss has decreased significantly to the point where we lost 30,000 last month.

So....if we "stayed the course" like the Republicans who voted against the Stimulus wanted us to we would have lost an additional 3 million jobs

I guess you were happy with losing 700,000 jobs a month like we did before stimulus

Glad to answer Frankie

Since that time the rate of loss has decreased significantly to the point where we lost 30,000 last month.

So....if we "stayed the course" like the Republicans who voted against the Stimulus wanted us to we would have lost an additional 3 million jobs

I guess you were happy with losing 700,000 jobs a month like we did before stimulus

Um, is that your final answer?

Glad to answer Frankie

Read it and weep Frankie

Glad to answer Frankie

Read it and weep Frankie

I was happier before Dems controlled Congress and pushed the economy off the cliff

So maybe you should write to Obama and tell him Stimulus saved or created 3 million jobs because not even he believes that

Glad to answer Frankie

I hate to break this to you Sparky, but jobless claims were already DECREASING when all that pork was just a gleam in Obama's eye.

Read it and weep Frankie

I was happier before Dems controlled Congress and pushed the economy off the cliff

So maybe you should write to Obama and tell him Stimulus saved or created 3 million jobs because not even he believes that

Economy since the passing of TARP and Stimulus

Dow UP 70%
Personal wealth UP $6trillion
GDP UP 3 straight quarters
Index of leading economic indicators UP 11 straight months
Rate of job losses DOWN
Housing prices stable

Last edited:

Forum List

Back