Obama signs bill exempting presidential appointees from Senate confirmation

OMG, this is outrageous! That's it, everyone take up your arms! It's time to overthrown this awful government and write a new constitution that will ensure that all laws will have to be passed by both houses of a bi-cameral legislature before the President can sign them.

Oh wait. Nevermind....

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You talking about bipartisanship is like Frankenstein talking about nuclear physics.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well, Frankenstein was a brilliant scientist, so that's not so unreasonable.

Sure, because everyone was talking about nuclear physics back in 1818.

Are you TM's sock account??

Not everyone, at least not until the latter part of that century. But if he was brilliant enough to create a living being by combining portions of dead people into a singular body, it's not unreasonable that he might have been ahead of the curve by a few decades.

Of course, what's incredibly unreasonable is to continue to defend your pathetic attack in the first place. You tried to call stupid by yourself making a stupid statement. You're not making it look any better by trying to drag it out and explore the highly detailed nuances of
a fictitious character, as if he were a real person with a concrete set of definite qualities.

How can you bypass Congress by signing a bill Congress sends you?

Jedi mind tricks?

obi-wan_kenobi.jpg

"These are not the nominees you are looking for"​

Now that was funny. Kudos!

The Congress passed and the President signed the N.D.A.A., and you are carping about this?
Bush and cohorts committed war crimes and you think this rises to the level of evil?

Throw all these criminals out!

Exactly what War crimes did Bush commit?

It's probably not a crime but that whole Pat Tillman thing was disgusting on every level.

Could this be the first admission that Governor Romney is done? House Republicans may be more interested in self preservation than we thought.

What does this have to do with Romney? Enlighten me.

If the Republicans in Congress start actually working with Obama...that doesn't bode well for Governor Romney.

I don't want the mother fuckers working with the bastard. his way lead's to disaster

I'm good with this, the president needs to get his people in there and start working on the job at hand. Elections have consequences, whoever gets elected shouldn't have to wait months to get people appointed to these kinds of positions. The Pres is still responsible for what goes down, if he/she appoints a tax dodger or communist, then he/she should answer for it in the next election.

I'm good with this, the president needs to get his people in there and start working on the job at hand. Elections have consequences, whoever gets elected shouldn't have to wait months to get people appointed to these kinds of positions. The Pres is still responsible for what goes down, if he/she appoints a tax dodger or communist, then he/she should answer for it in the next election.

That was already done by obama in the office of the president elect.

Forum List

Back