Obama, shut the heck up!

Yeah, let's just go ahead and arm the teachers. Stupid ass knee jerk reaction. So let's just arm everyone and the world will be a safer place. I wish you were one of the students so we don't have to listen to that type of idiocy.

We have a president that will travel to make another campaingn speech. Look if that stupid joke as a president wants to solve a problem. Just stay at the White House and do your job. Make it so that teachers, after training can carry a pistol. Stop making excuses obama, your saying he made a mistake. No, dumbo he made a very bad decision that killed 20 innocent kids. Also for the athiest, obama made a spiritual speech, saying we should get behind God, and pray. So are you gonna pray?

Yeah, let's just go ahead and arm the teachers. Stupid ass knee jerk reaction. So let's just arm everyone and the world will be a safer place. I wish you were one of the students so we don't have to listen to that type of idiocy.

We have a president that will travel to make another campaingn speech. Look if that stupid joke as a president wants to solve a problem. Just stay at the White House and do your job. Make it so that teachers, after training can carry a pistol. Stop making excuses obama, your saying he made a mistake. No, dumbo he made a very bad decision that killed 20 innocent kids. Also for the athiest, obama made a spiritual speech, saying we should get behind God, and pray. So are you gonna pray?

beats given everyone cell phones

beats given everyone cell phones

I agree. Why did Reagan start the program, and Bush expand it?

So whats your solution? Banning guns? Lol, it really did well in chicago, huh?

Forum List

Back