Obama show me your papers.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
OBAMA SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS.

Obama was required to show his papers to get a job but he does not think illegal aliens should have to show their papers. There is a double standard here. Every one should carry a picture identification al all time. Walking their dog or walking their child to the ice cream parlor. Anything could happen and in an emergency you can be readily identified.

Democrats don’t want pictures identification required to vote and don’t want illegal aliens to have to show identification to vote or work but Americans have to show identification when stopped on a traffic violation or applying for a job.

Was Obama being racially profiled when ask to show his proof of citizenship? When Obama was asked to show is papers, he did and he did not scream racial profiling.

Obama was required to show his papers to get a job but he does not think illegal aliens should have to show their papers. There is a double standard here. Every one should carry a picture identification al all time. Walking their dog or walking their child to the ice cream parlor. Anything could happen and in an emergency you can be readily identified.

Democrats don’t want pictures identification required to vote and don’t want illegal aliens to have to show identification to vote or work but Americans have to show identification when stopped on a traffic violation or applying for a job.

Was Obama being racially profiled when ask to show his proof of citizenship? When Obama was asked to show is papers, he did and he did not scream racial profiling.

Right wingers must be in a quandry here. Haven't they been in the forefront of the movement AGAINST national ID cards?

A driver’s license and Social Security card are required of all American citizens and Legal immigrants must carry proper documentation with them at all times, it’s the law! Even the American children have to show their birth certificates to enter schools. Why should we bend the laws and rules for the illegal alien invaders?

A driver’s license and Social Security card are required of all American citizens and Legal immigrants must carry proper documentation with them at all times, it’s the law! Even the American children have to show their birth certificates to enter schools. Why should we bend the laws and rules for the illegal alien invaders?

Not everybody has a driver's license, you do know that right?....:cuckoo:

Also that's up to your state whether you need to carry ID on you or not in the form of a DL or a State ID.

Not everybody has a driver's license, you do know that right?....:cuckoo:

Also that's up to your state whether you need to carry ID on you or not in the form of a DL or a State ID.

If you don't drive you sould have a government issued photo ID card. I am never without identication on my person and teach my children never to leave home without identification.
IF there is an accident it will help to be able to know who you are. I also have a medical history on my person.

Obama was required to show his papers to get a job but he does not think illegal aliens should have to show their papers. There is a double standard here.

Incorrect.

Federal law requiring documentation prior to employment is enforced by this administration.

Every one should carry a picture identification al all time. Walking their dog or walking their child to the ice cream parlor. Anything could happen and in an emergency you can be readily identified.
Telling

Incorrect again.

Democrats merely want Federal law enforced allowing voters with no ID to cast a provisional ballot rather then being turned away.

This makes no sense. Obama was never ‘asked to show papers,’ whatever that means.

Your moronic post is clearly predicated on your ignorance of the Constitution and its case law, where everyone is entitled to due process, including illegal aliens. One can not be subject to a given punitive measure – such as not being allowed to vote – until due process is ended with conviction or acquittal. Until that point one is presumed innocent until proved guilty in a court of law, including the crime of entering the country illegally.

The absence alone of ‘papers’ or documents as to citizenship or resident status is not proof of guilt.

Right wingers must be in a quandry here. Haven't they been in the forefront of the movement AGAINST national ID cards?

So now LilOleLady is "all right wingers"?

You lefties are deranged.

Forum List

Back