Obama should wake-up to Mexico threat

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
4 women just got their throats cut in Accapulco - curtesy of the Mexican cartel drug wars - FUELED BY USA CONSUMER DEMAND FOR ILLEGAL DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(cuts across all class - up to CEOS...............................)

Yet Mexico says we are a Safe place for tourism..................

But but but they are just good people looking for jobs that Americans wont do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

What do you want Obama to do about it?

Seal the border.
Allow Federal Agents to carry guns while in Mexico.
Stop the armed invasion of our Southern border.

He's doing none of the above. Neither did Bush. Or Clinton. But Obama is president today, so it's his turn to catch the heat.

What do you want Obama to do about it?

Seal the border.
Allow Federal Agents to carry guns while in Mexico.
Stop the armed invasion of our Southern border.

He's doing none of the above. Neither did Bush. Or Clinton. But Obama is president today, so it's his turn to catch the heat.

Just a question, for my futher education - are there Americans in Mexico assisting the police or government to combat the gangs there in any way?

I have a business with a production house and business partner in Mexico. Things are INSANE DOWN THERE. The op's post is pretty tame compared to the stuff I'm hearing. In both large and small cities, businesses like restaurants and clubs are having to shut down before dark because indiscriminate killing is becoming the norm.

And when I say killing...I mean cutting of heads and all limbs and throwing bodies in backs of trucks with signs. It's ridiculous.

Yeah it'd be nice if we used our national defense and the budget for.............defense.

Guard the borders, protect our ports and for the love of everything sane, end the Drug War.

Way before the office of homeland defense, I pitched a new branch of the government to some local politicians - the Defense Corps. (Crappy Name I know)

I've always thought if you took the TSA and Border Patrol and mixed that with military + police training...gave them bases and benefits and such like the rest of the military...you'd have a much more motivated and inspired group of people protecting us.

Forum List

Back